PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Banned on this forum

andy123
24-11-2017, 10:59
I was talking to a friend of mine last night and he told me that he had been banned from this forum,when i asked what he had done,he said he had no idea and all the forum said was "NO REASON SPECIFIED,DATE BAN WILL BE LIFTED:NEVER". I thought this forum was crying out for new (and old) members:wave:

LUCKY
24-11-2017, 11:21
I was talking to a friend of mine last night and he told me that he had been banned from this forum,when i asked what he had done,he said he had no idea and all the forum said was "NO REASON SPECIFIED,DATE BAN WILL BE LIFTED:NEVER". I thought this forum was crying out for new (and old) members:wave:

Does this help? :flatcap::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?5963-How-do-I-know-who-has-been-banned

Moderator_
24-11-2017, 13:27
please ask your friend what NAME did he register on the Forum with and when, then I'll look into it.

andy123
25-11-2017, 15:01
I saw him last night..............he registered under "andyfm" and said he had been a member for over 10 years.

Moderator_
25-11-2017, 22:51
I saw him last night..............he registered under "andyfm" and said he had been a member for over 10 years.

I can find no record of anyone with that name being banned. If he wishes he can reregister using a different forum name