PDA

View Full Version : Meet Iggy Pup!

caroletenerife
25-06-2011, 17:06
Here is Iggy pup, dropped off at the Live Arico Charity Shop this afternoon, he is about 4/5 weeks old. He has teeny weeny paws and a fluffy coat, he has been checked by a vet who said he was healthy.
He was found in Las Americas at night, and when local tradespeople were asked they said he had been there 2 days, ALONE...no one helped him!!!!!!!
Lovely Chris took him home and got him checked by a vet, he would have liked to keep him but 'Landlord says NO'.
He will only be a small dog, and at such a young age its a pity to put him in the refuge. If anyone can offer this little man a loving forever home, or a temporary foster one, please get in touch, thank you
PS.. Iggy is already using a nappy mat, which you have to agree is pretty impressive xxx

AL JAY
25-06-2011, 17:20
Iggy looks like a cheeky little scamp and i don't think it will take long for him to have a nice new home, Good luck Carole!!!

Bazz
25-06-2011, 18:36
Adorable little pup. Hope he gets a new home very soon. :pray:

caroletenerife
25-06-2011, 18:52
He is Georgous....I have had a brainwave, the last pup that was left at the shop was in demand and a bar owner stopped me to ask if i still had him...So my cunning plan is to casually walk down tonight, with pup in cat carrier (as you do on a Saturday night) and show him off, fingers crossed xx

He is Georgous....I have had a brainwave, the last pup that was left at the shop was in demand and a bar owner stopped me to ask if i still had him...So my cunning plan is to casually walk down tonight, with pup in cat carrier (as you do on a Saturday night) and show him off, fingers crossed xx Added after 1 29 minutes:
Had to show everyone how tiny he is 506

caroletenerife
26-06-2011, 15:17
Great news, Little Iggy pup has found a home with the lovely Bea, Julie and little Cookie the Chihuahua, who now has a playmate and forever friend. I cant thank you both enough. Thanks again to Chris who cared enough to pick him off the street when others walked past him...Today is a good day:D:D

kieraj
27-06-2011, 00:59
thats good news, he is so cute.

sundownersvince
27-06-2011, 01:08
Trust me (oh not again!) if I was living out on the rock this little baby would be curled up on my lap.....Hope he is happy in his new home.