PDA

View Full Version : A website for driving test theory questions in English for getting a Spanish licence

slodgedad
01-06-2011, 12:03
HERE (http://www.englishdrivingschool.com/info.php)............

bonitatime
01-06-2011, 16:49
well trying their test I wouldn't have a driving license

canarybird
01-06-2011, 17:57
I bought their book and online course when I needed to get my Spanish driving licence (a Canadian licence isn't transferable here). Their books are good, but some of their translations to English on the higher level online tests are dreadful. Obviously translated by someone who doesn't speak English.

I took the Spanish course and did the exam in Spanish. Found it much better and the practical exams online from the Dirección General de Trafico are free and much better suited to the real tests in the exam center in La Laguna.

Still had to go to Spanish driving school every day though to do their computer tests and road hours, even though I'd been driving under a Canadian licence for 50 years.

Canarybird

samnickgodber
02-06-2011, 08:48
I used this site to help me pass my test last year and as it has been said the translation is not very good but its good enough to understand and very helpful if you can´t get to the driving school everyday

canarybird
02-06-2011, 12:20
Hi sam...I remember when we were talking to each other last year.

Hope you are having fun driving around now!:)

samnickgodber
02-06-2011, 15:44
Hi sam...I remember when we were talking to each other last year.

Hope you are having fun driving around now!:)

Hi,,
Yeah i love it can´t keep me out of my car lol,,any excuse to drive xxx