PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Celtic football club discussion thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Shugstar63
01-02-2012, 14:44
Lets just say from the Blue End of Glasgow........not looking good for us, is it?:crazy:

seanocelt
01-02-2012, 17:58
I know Shug, somehow its got a familiar ring to it, DOES look more serious this time. On the park, i hope my side take nothing for granted, Rangers will not drop enough points to make it an easy title win, current squad still good enough for most (also skint) SPL clubs.

Shugstar63
01-02-2012, 18:38
Seano....can't really believe it has come to this though....you'll know the feeling from the dark ole Sack The Board Days at Celtic Park....I fear Rangers will not be rescued though!

Isle
06-02-2012, 20:52
Miss to watch the game vs Falkirk last week. Saw some of saturdays
game. It was a good celtic performance, from what I saw. Inverness
is always a tough game for Celtic. The way the Hoops are playing
was good. The party on the terracing looks really good. Hail Hail!

Isle
10-02-2012, 18:46
thats a big step towards the spl-title. 0:4 at Hearts, performing
like a champion. The 13th spl victory in a row, thats a good
record. I´m sure it continue like that. Hail Hail!

Shugstar63
11-02-2012, 10:54
Looks like Celtic have come good at the right time this season....their performance at Tynecastle was rather impressive though I loathe to say it !
Have I missed something though ? Have the rules changed whereby to be awarded a goal against the Tic the ball has to actually hit the net rather than cross the goal line ? Now it probably wouldn't have affected the outcome, but should the league be decided by one goal there has to be a "Stewards Enquiry"

I hear our leader and all round entrepreneur Craigy Whyte has been "slated" in court for failing to pay a £86,000 bill......yikes we are in bother ! Ha ha.:twak:

junglejim
11-02-2012, 13:02
Looks like Celtic have come good at the right time this season....their performance at Tynecastle was rather impressive though I loathe to say it !
Have I missed something though ? Have the rules changed whereby to be awarded a goal against the Tic the ball has to actually hit the net rather than cross the goal line ? Now it probably wouldn't have affected the outcome, but should the league be decided by one goal there has to be a "Stewards Enquiry"

I hear our leader and all round entrepreneur Craigy Whyte has been "slated" in court for failing to pay a £86,000 bill......yikes we are in bother ! Ha ha.:twak:
Hi Shug - this cut & paste might explain the "Goal"
"Comment from KDS
11 Feb 2012, 01:28 AM

Working tonight (bar work) and most of the guys are diets. Everyone of them was giving it 'the ball was miles over' patter, 'different game if that had went in' etc. I just smiled and agreed to which they were even more aggrieved! Only got 50p tips...bitter wee hun *******s.

Tell them it's a problem with the cameras at Tynecastle, they are very deceptive.

Last year they appeared to show Neil Lennon being assaulted but he didn't get the decision in his favour either."
But hey it evens itself out !!

junglejim
13-02-2012, 17:00
Rangers FC file for Administration today - the end is nigh !
Liquidation next then find a new club to re-elect ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17015966

caroletenerife
13-02-2012, 17:47

Just heard, trying hard not to snigger. My brother is devastated so might wind him up a bit x

seanocelt
13-02-2012, 18:48

Jelly n ice cream. :-)

junglejim
13-02-2012, 21:56
Jelly n ice cream. :-)

Just remember... this is before the Tax Case is decided on ! The Nuclear Bomb has still to land - Paddypower Bookies are paying out on Celtic winning the league !!

AJP
14-02-2012, 00:16
If rangers went tits up,can I ask what would be the point of the SPL?????

Loaded
14-02-2012, 00:49
Even if they don't the question remains

timmylish
14-02-2012, 01:03

If not for SkySports (which a hella of a lot of Scots pay for) at least 6 or 7, if not more, EPL teams would be ahead of the Huns in the bankruptcy stakes so don,t be overly smug. As for the 'Tic well as shown in to-day,s released accounts, a small profit was made again!
Then again, something those 6 or 7 or 14 EPl teams would wet themselves at the prospect of getting 50K supporters for most games at Celtic Park. And that,s against lowly Inverness. No dependence on Sky there just a love of a Club and more importantly, being a member of a WorldWide Family. Hail. Hail. (for those who do understand!).

AJP
14-02-2012, 01:04
Even if they don't the question remainsAfter losing the swallows Market there goes the Scottish trade:lol:

Loaded
14-02-2012, 01:24
Lol!

Forget profit and business for a minute, no one in Scotland can honestly say the SPL is a credible league! Only 2 teams have won it in the last , what - 25 years ? Think Aberdeen were last to win it.

Rangers and Celtic cruise the league and Their only real competition is each other.

Would love to see them come into the English League like the welsh teams did, will probably never happen but never mind. Rest of the Scottish teams need the money that the old firm generate.

After losing the swallows Market there goes the Scottish trade:lol:

It's ok, neither spend any money !!!!!!! Lol

seanocelt
14-02-2012, 03:00

We may need a "sole agent" to let out our grounds....interested?!!

junglejim
14-02-2012, 07:02
If rangers went tits up,can I ask what would be the point of the SPL?????

No "IF´S" about AJP HMRC will liquidate them to set an example then use it as precedent to start chasing teams in England for similiar offences - the EPL bubble is about to burst , especially with Platini´s Financial Fair Play rule .

seanocelt
14-02-2012, 12:53
Correct JJ. THIS JUST IN!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17026172

Tax man Hector getting retalliation in first!

timmylish
14-02-2012, 13:10
Yup! After all the adverse results in England HMRC are duty bound to pursue this to the bitter end. I,m just glad that this time the Agency is being directed by its officers in their main offices in England and therefor can be no suggestions of "interventions" by a person or persons unknown in Scotland! No hiding place now for this Scottish "institution" me thinks. Sorry for the ordinary workers who rely on Ibrox paying their weekly wages but as for the rest of them, no sympathy whatsoever. Some ask the purpose of the SPL without "Der Hun" well I can only imagine that there will be a lot of English Clubs now seriously considering a reversal of previous decisions on admittance of Celtic to the EPL for no other reason than the attraction of the traveling support throughout England swelling the gate receipts of places like the Midlands, the North West and North East. Time will tell.

AJP
14-02-2012, 17:30
On the radio today,A chap stated that its devestating news for Celtic and ALL SPL teams,as a clause in the tv contract demands a certain amount of old firms games,with the prospect of Rangers demise the tv comps will pull the plug

Loaded
14-02-2012, 22:48
Just noticed Rangers got docked 10 points and are now 14 points off top spot but still a massive 9 points ahead of third !!!!!!

If Rangers do survive administration can they and Celtic please do the decent thing and join the English league even if it means starting at the bottom?

The other teams cannot compete with rangers and Celtic and it seems rangers can't even compete financially with Celtic, gonna get very boring up there.

Bring back the paper hankies!

Davie Thistle
14-02-2012, 23:14
Just noticed Rangers got docked 10 points and are now 14 points off top spot but still a massive 9 points ahead of third !!!!!!

If Rangers do survive administration can they and Celtic please do the decent thing and join the English league even if it means starting at the bottom?
The other teams cannot compete with rangers and Celtic and it seems rangers can't even compete financially with Celtic, gonna get very boring up there.

Bring back the paper hankies!

the rest of the teams up here have been wanting that for years!!!
:crylaughing:

canary boy
15-02-2012, 11:26
Cant believe that Rangers put a bid in for Grant Holt and they didnt even have the money!! No wonder there in trouble, The vultures will be circling for there players!

Isle
15-02-2012, 22:49
Scotland and Celtic FC can live better without Rangers FC.

junglejim
15-02-2012, 23:04
Scotland and Celtic FC can live better without Rangers FC.

Tell that to Alec Salmond MSP and Brian Donohoe MP who are criticising HMRC for doing their job and protecting Taxpayers from fraudsters - nurses, soldiers , public servants losing jobs through defrauding tax revenues !

Davie Thistle
15-02-2012, 23:15
Rangers will be liquidated. Whyte will end up with Ibrox Park and Murray Park.

He will re-locate that wee English team of his up to Glasgow and they will play
(ie be financed) through the English leagues into the EPL. .......Doncaster rovers.
Mind where youze heard it first!!

Shugstar63
16-02-2012, 16:45
Not going to go in to detail regarding my teams sad demise as its still too raw.
Regarding the jibes about the SPL from some on this BB....we know that the difference between the SPL & EPL is down to hard cash.

Were Celtic given the chance to play in the EPL and receive the money from TV & sponsorships available there, they would almost certainly command bigger crowds (well they do that already) command better players and defeat 90 odd % of teams in the division.....they would certainly not be no hopers such as Wolves, Wigan, West Brom, Bollton, Sunderland,Swansea, Fulham......etc etc....do I really have to continue ?
I seem to remember them being the first British Club to win the European Cup!
Smug Smug Smug

Added after 3 minutes:

Think their full team came from a 30 mile radius too.
Todays footy teaser
Last English club to end as English Champions with an all English side on the park...don't cheat n google it...thats too easy !

Davie Thistle
16-02-2012, 18:13
...........Liverpool!

:scared:

Shugstar63
17-02-2012, 10:29
Not Liverpool

canary boy
17-02-2012, 11:49
[QUOTE=Loaded;144863]Just noticed Rangers got docked 10 points and are now 14 points off top spot but still a massive 9 points ahead of third !!!!!!

No thank you ! Its bad enough having a welsh team in the premier league! I'm more concerned about Portsmouth than teams from the mickey mouse league up there, which English footie supporter really cares

e.

Loaded
17-02-2012, 23:38
It is a shame the rangers situation ... I'm a Leeds fan (for my sins) so I know what you're going through.

I agree about rangers and Celtic in the EPL, I think they'd defo be top 10 and would be a great addition i think.

junglejim
18-02-2012, 03:53
It is a shame the rangers situation ... I'm a Leeds fan (for my sins) so I know what you're going through.

I agree about rangers and Celtic in the EPL, I think they'd defo be top 10 and would be a great addition i think.

Unfortunately for Rangers FC ( In Administration) their demise was brought about by (S?)DM and his dodgy EBT and overspending schemes which have still to be decide upon by The FTT(T) .
To make matters worse (S?)DM has sold the club to a Craig Whyte who has a coloured history of Liquidating companies for his own gain - in this instance he appears to have gutted and filetted RFC(In Administration) to such an extent that liquidation and annihilation are likely in next month or so . This is despite numerous warnings and blogs on the subject for over a year that the Scottish Press and RFC (In Administration) chose to ignore , to their cost.
The game on Saturday , RFC(In Administration) v Kilmarnock will be a full house and a probable final opportunity to say goodbye to the club before the Great Cull of staff next week .
Obviously this will have an effect on finances in SPL and TV money but we can´t have a TV contract that fixes the SPL by not allowing RFC(In Administration) or CFC to finish lower than 6th in the SPL .
It will also be interesting to see if SPL follow their rule book on liquidation of RFC (In Administration) and demote them Rule A2.4 &
Rule H5 - they have already tried to breach the rule A6.20 by trying to register a player whilst in administration !
SPL will suffer as a result but it will find its level again - next stop for HMRC is EPL and others !

Isle
19-02-2012, 20:00
What a great result! Hibernian-Celtic 0:5. Celtic is in a fantastic form. That was the 15th spl victory in a row. Great achievement. Hail Hail!

Angusjim
24-02-2012, 14:10
What a great result! Hibernian-Celtic 0:5. Celtic is in a fantastic form. That was the 15th spl victory in a row. Great achievement. Hail Hail!]

Come on Buoys a great achievement to beat Hibs :lol::lol: give us a break the whole SPL is a hee haw, with Celtic the only team with any money to spend they have spent more than the rest put together. Lets see how they get on when they play in Europe next year, after their attempt this year, I fear not to well. They are at BEST of a PATHETIC bunch of crap that is the SPL. :scotland:

CaribeCelt
24-02-2012, 17:46
]

Come on Buoys a great achievement to beat Hibs :lol::lol: give us a break the whole SPL is a hee haw, with Celtic the only team with any money to spend they have spent more than the rest put together. Lets see how they get on when they play in Europe next year, after their attempt this year, I fear not to well. They are at BEST of a PATHETIC bunch of crap that is the SPL. :scotland:

Yet Celtic's recent form in europe,apart from past couple of season's,disproves Celtic are anything but crap in europe.
Under O Neill and Strachan Celtic were unbeaten in europe at home for donkeys...got to a european final took the scalps of Man United ,Liverpool,AC Milan and Benfica to name just a few.
This "but they're crap in europe" is a load of nonsense to be honest.
As I said ask the Man U, Blackburn and Liverpool fans if that is the case.

seanocelt
24-02-2012, 18:11
Aint worth debating AngusJim, nowt we can do. This is the Celtic FC thread. Some of us love our club, in a global sense. The SPL is currently poor but you can only play the hand you are dealt. Caribecelt, have you been over here lately or still to come? Lost my messages, Sean.

Davie Thistle
24-02-2012, 19:31
Hey sean bit aff topic
this but wer ova on 7 th march fura we week
U still playin the oirish muzik in the hoops?
We,l nip in see ye?
D&D

seanocelt
24-02-2012, 20:23
Doin Nancy Spain's Irish pub, doon by market, and Whiskey Jar in Americas. Do Hoops Bar odd special occasion, meet you somewhere anyway, let me know what suits, or pop into Nancy's any night bar Thus n Fri to arrange a pint!

Davie Thistle
24-02-2012, 20:29
........awritey kiddo get you in Nancys miby!

andybhoy
25-02-2012, 01:38
Hope this works bhoys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnjzOpdc1x0

Angusjim
25-02-2012, 08:05
Aint worth debating AngusJim, nowt we can do. This is the Celtic FC thread. Some of us love our club, in a global sense. The SPL is currently poor but you can only play the hand you are dealt. Caribecelt, have you been over here lately or still to come? Lost my messages, Sean.
Hi Sean I know what you are saying but sad days when Celtic fans get excited about beating teams as poor as the current Hibs side be honest I think my team Brechin City would be confident in getting a result against them to say the SPL is poor is talking it up. I was over at New Year for my wifes birthday but had to go home after 2 days due to family bereavement don't know when we are next over but we are off to Fuerteventura 6th March.

CaribeCelt
25-02-2012, 18:36
Yeah Sean I'm out at the minute...I've been here for 3 weeks,1 week to go...nursing a nasty hangover today.

Isle
25-02-2012, 22:06
]

I know the scottish football isn´t super class. I´m not talking about beating
Hibs. At that time 15 victorys in a row isn´t obvious.

Celtic have beat many good teams in europe. I don´t know why You are
writing so bad about Celtic.

seanocelt
27-02-2012, 14:01
[QUOTE=CaribeCelt;147902]Yeah Sean I'm out at the minute...I've been here for 3 weeks,1 week to go...nursing a nasty hangover today.[/QUOTE

im singing in the Whiskey Jar on Thurs, about a mile from you if your about.

CaribeCelt
27-02-2012, 18:05
[QUOTE=CaribeCelt;147902]Yeah Sean I'm out at the minute...I've been here for 3 weeks,1 week to go...nursing a nasty hangover today.[/QUOTE

im singing in the Whiskey Jar on Thurs, about a mile from you if your about.

Is that beside the Oro Blanco apartments,or there abouts?...If so I was in there for a lovely Scottish breakfast.
I was also in Nancy Spains the day Ireland played Wales in the Rugby,had a beer and left,nice spot.
Will more than likely get to Whiskey Jar on Thursday night for a few... I'll need a holiday when I get home mate with all this drinking.

seanocelt
27-02-2012, 18:14
[QUOTE=seanocelt;148764]

Is that beside the Oro Blanco apartments,or there abouts?...If so I was in there for a lovely Scottish breakfast.
I was also in Nancy Spains the day Ireland played Wales in the Rugby,had a beer and left,nice spot.
Will more than likely get to Whiskey Jar on Thursday night for a few... I'll need a holiday when I get home mate with all this drinking.

I was in Nancy's that day too! Ok if your passing Whiskey Jar Thurs night im on half 9, hail hail.

Fender1
27-02-2012, 20:18
I'm a Scottish Rangers Man and don't worry a great deal about the politics of Football in any other Country !!! Basically don't understand why anybody really gets carried away with the business of Rangers, Celtic or any other football club !!!

timmylish
27-02-2012, 20:46
I'm a Scottish Rangers Man and don't worry a great deal about the politics of Football in any other Country !!! Basically don't understand why anybody really gets carried away with the business of Rangers, Celtic or any other football club !!!

Are you on a fishing trip or, like most of yer mates, hurtin'?

CaribeCelt
27-02-2012, 22:42

:dontknow:.....eh?

junglejim
27-02-2012, 23:09
Don´t worry after this week there´ll be even less to worry about.
The problem now is it´s going to possibly suck in and destroy the SFA hierarchy shortly for their incompetence or collusion !
Listen to this link on Radio Clyde tonight - has been debated for 9 months and ignored!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFq30X8tcE&feature=player_embedded

dokgolf
27-02-2012, 23:23

http://www.islandbaitvt.com/clipart/FISHERMAN_-_CAUGHT.jpg

timmylish
28-02-2012, 01:47
Jim. I am glad that you posted this as I only caught part of the programme this. As is usual Keevins has to go down the agenda route as always to enable him wriggle out of the actual point made by the caller and to which Kelly, McGinn et al are brought into the discussion when it is patently obvious to all and sundry that the SFA, with the named Rangers directors, sitting at Park Gardens making decisions on Scottish football and in particular the effects and the rights and wrongs of the duplicated contracts given to Rangers players. They just cannot bring themselves to say or ask. Why are these directors allowed to sit in their positions whilst ignoring criminal acts at their own clubs (Club)!

Fender1
28-02-2012, 02:44
Dearest Timmyfish

With all due respect !!!

As I said "Don't know why anybody gets carried away with the troubles of Rangers or Celtic !!!" Scottish Football is more important, but probably not in your Green eyes !!! Who are my mates, where does a fishing' trip come into it ??? A bit of ignorance and stupidity perhaps on your part!!! I don't get hurt, I give hurt !!! Like the comments from the other "Sensible" Celtic Supporters but you're a bit of a T'ico and I don't pander to idiots !!!

timmylish
28-02-2012, 03:48
Now I seem to recall the term "fish" added to end of my user name being used by a banned member of the previous Forum. I am sure many on here will recall this and I leave it to them to decide.
You happen to have one thing correct in that I do indeed have green eyes. Well done! Looking at the above entries it appears that I am not alone in referring to your current pastime. Anyway. I,m too busy watching telly from the USA (its that time of the day) to try and make sense of what you are trying to say.
Have a good day when it comes and I look forward to the next revelations on the problems in hunland.

junglejim
28-02-2012, 12:00
Dearest Timmyfish

With all due respect !!!

As I said "Don't know why anybody gets carried away with the troubles of Rangers or Celtic !!!" Scottish Football is more important, but probably not in your Green eyes !!! Who are my mates, where does a fishing' trip come into it ??? A bit of ignorance and stupidity perhaps on your part!!! I don't get hurt, I give hurt !!! Like the comments from the other "Sensible" Celtic Supporters but you're a bit of a T'ico and I don't pander to idiots !!![/QUOTE]

Oh Dear ! Looks like the trolls are back - time to get the breadcrumbs out and guide them back to their cave ... nothing more dangerous than a HH ( not Hail Hail !)

2463[QUOTE=Fender1;148990]

ps : I assume you are aware that the "2 contracts" issue doesn´t just affect RFC(In Administration) but the National team as well since , if they are incorrectly registered with their National Association they are ineligible to play for their National team and subsequently would have these games voided 3-0 - No World Cup as ties would be awarded to opposing team for us fielding illegal players e.g. Magreegor & Co.( In Administration)!

dokgolf
28-02-2012, 12:11
I'm very slow this morning. Whats a "HH"?

junglejim
28-02-2012, 14:01
I'm very slow this morning. Whats a "HH"?

It's what we Neanderthals refer to as a "Hurting Hun" in Scotland - fortunately it´s a term of endearment !:crylaughing:

seanocelt
28-02-2012, 14:16
Can they no just go on the Rangers thread? There was one on here. ( although i remember writing on it that it was up for sale.....2 years ago!).

junglejim
28-02-2012, 14:43
It went defunct with the old Forum Sean - don´t worry , not long now ... Tic Toc goes the Dignity Clock !

CaribeCelt
29-02-2012, 19:07
Dearest Timmyfish

With all due respect !!!

As I said "Don't know why anybody gets carried away with the troubles of Rangers or Celtic !!!" Scottish Football is more important, but probably not in your Green eyes !!! Who are my mates, where does a fishing' trip come into it ??? A bit of ignorance and stupidity perhaps on your part!!! I don't get hurt, I give hurt !!! Like the comments from the other "Sensible" Celtic Supporters but you're a bit of a T'ico and I don't pander to idiots !!!

"I don't get hurt, I give hurt"!.... Fender1 are you the Tenerife Forum equivalent of the equaliser?...What a muppet!

junglejim
07-03-2012, 04:27
The meltdown at Ibrox continues with the longest ever Administration process ever - daily revelations of malpractice on all fronts of football they have been involved in threaten not just RFC(IA) but the National and International game as well with the SFA/SPL boards showing a total lack of cojones in dealing with the issues .
The main Scottish Media are desperately trying to suck Celtic into the issue due to the supporters ( like me ) rejoicing in the schadenfreude that has been going on .
They gave it out to us in ´94 - Karma´s a bitch , suck it up !

seanocelt
07-03-2012, 11:42
King now saying liquidation inevitable. A liquidised Rangers? Orange squash with that jelly n ice cream sir? (Schadenfreude? Me?)

CaribeCelt
07-03-2012, 12:44
Yeah, karma indeed.
Celtic players should refuse to answer questions on whats going on at Ibrox...Nothing to do with us.
In the 90's certain Hun players would answer questions on us with a grin.
Personally I am over the moon...I despise them and everything they stood for as a club for over a hundred years.
Good riddance.

timmylish
07-03-2012, 16:16
And as for the SFA. What next? King, a fit and proper person? Yer 'arvin' a larf! Me. May they bleed till there,s not a drop left. Unfortunately, due to the Scottish way, this mob will buy a club and they,ll just start all over again, with their bile spewing into the Clyde (possible pun there if that,s the club used!). Agreed on the Celtic player/management situation. Lawwell should make it mandatory that no-one other than a Club Official/Member of the Board answer ANY question on the situation at Ibrokes. Had to laugh at the Huddleboard member,s telepone discussion with Whyte yesterday. Amazing that he could be so gullable. Its no wonder he,s lost the plot.
Celtic. Get this Championship won, done and some fun! Hail. Hail.

seanocelt
07-03-2012, 18:08
Even if the Huddleboard guy "Jim in Glagow" had said " TIM in Glasgow "Whyte wouldnt have tippled, not a clue about the game, just a scalper. Latest administrator comments very sinister, no big money in soon, nae team on park soon.

seanocelt
18-03-2012, 13:31
Huge day today. Hope we do a pro job, nerves will be understandable with such a young team and high expectations but we need to dig deep and do the job. Watching in the Hoops Bar, ready for a right swally after working my erse off on Paddy's Day, wife too. Met JungleJim Paddy's Day, at Kitty's. A True Tim , nice fella. Some dancer too!!!!!

Hail Hail........always.

junglejim
18-03-2012, 14:29
Huge day today. Hope we do a pro job, nerves will be understandable with such a young team and high expectations but we need to dig deep and do the job. Watching in the Hoops Bar, ready for a right swally after working my erse off on Paddy's Day, wife too. Met JungleJim Paddy's Day, at Kitty's. A True Tim , nice fella. Some dancer too!!!!!

Hail Hail........always.
Hi Sean ! Thoroughly enjoyed your set at Kitty´s yesterday - I thought it was good of them to put on DeeDaniels as a warm-up before you came on to raise the roof !
I don´t remember much about the dancing? But the " Craic was Mighty" !
Looking forward to a good day out and hopefully a cup at the end of it !
Have sent some KDS guys to HoopsBar for a great day - I´ve got my mates at Irish Rover to see- Hail Hail!

Davie Thistle
18-03-2012, 15:45
...........keep the heed and you lot should beat the tractor drivers!

Ohdearodearodearodear!!!!

I hate it when naebuddy listens!!!!

CaribeCelt
18-03-2012, 18:12
The league cup curse strikes again:angry:
Killie's keeper was fantastic and made some classic saves.
I thought Forrest should've been subbed and Hooper kept on,ah well,you have to take the good with the bad.
Congratulations Killie...I am absolutely gutted...away for a drink;)

Isle
18-03-2012, 19:16
Celtic fail to use their chances. Kilmarnock use a chance lately. A loss
can happen. Its the first loss since the end of November. Of course
I´m not happy with the result. But right now I´m looking forward to
next week. Hail Hail!

junglejim
18-03-2012, 19:53
Celtic fail to use their chances. Kilmarnock use a chance lately. A loss
can happen. Its the first loss since the end of November. Of course
I´m not happy with the result. But right now I´m looking forward to
next week. Hail Hail!
Yes Isle -we didn´t capitalise on our chances when they came -fair play to Killie they tried to play football for most of game and well done on their victory .
We had too many ordinary performances today and paid the price .
Have to raise our game for Jelly & Ice Cream Party next week !
Hail ! Hail!

Isle
18-03-2012, 22:46
Sadly Jack Kelly the dad of Liam Kelly passed away.
Thats very tragic. May Mr. Jack Kelly RIP.

seanocelt
19-03-2012, 00:11
Fact of life, cup finals are one offs where heroes are made . Killie keeper inspired by early save from Hooper. Im hurting, but not too much, anyone remeber Raith Rovers? Now and then a diddy team win a diddy cup. Its 90 mins, not a season. Killie's manager is a shrewd dude too. Enjoy it Killie, dont really think you deserved victory, but thats cup football. Hail Hail Bretheren..............ALWAYS!! PS Jungejim. The lack of dancing ( on your part ) during the dancin was what i was oan aboot! Thanks for the kind words though, see you soon.

junglejim
19-03-2012, 07:50
Yes Sean ,2 things I am very bad at -Karaoke and Dancing - the first isn´t a problem as it´s done as a laugh, the second -I´m more likely to cripple someone for life !

Jack Kelly RIP -What a tragedy on such a highlight for his family-puts life in perspective !

Shugstar63
20-03-2012, 09:59
Have to say the tragic circumstances after the match overshadowed the game itself.
I managed to catch a little of the Final itself though I was at work.
Kilmarnock dug in very well, although I was surprised to see Celtic revert to the Celtic of the last few years.
Once again they failed when it mattered......and it looked like watching a re run of vital matches against ICT and Ross County?
The incentive was there to really stick it to Rangers & their supporters by winning a historic treble.....fortunately for myself you failed once again......Celtic supporting mates of mine have already declared that this year shall be somewhat of anti climax ! As one said " You Huns are on your knees and we still couldn't kick you in the b%lls!"
Hallelujah.........

seanocelt
20-03-2012, 11:59
Have to say the tragic circumstances after the match overshadowed the game itself.
I managed to catch a little of the Final itself though I was at work.
Kilmarnock dug in very well, although I was surprised to see Celtic revert to the Celtic of the last few years.
Once again they failed when it mattered......and it looked like watching a re run of vital matches against ICT and Ross County?
The incentive was there to really stick it to Rangers & their supporters by winning a historic treble.....fortunately for myself you failed once again......Celtic supporting mates of mine have already declared that this year shall be somewhat of anti climax ! As one said " You Huns are on your knees and we still couldn't kick you in the b%lls!"
Hallelujah.........

Like the avatar Shug, very funny. Aw well, trebles get me too wasted, will settle for a double. No cakewalk either, cup semi , then maybe another final, the one-offs are our young team's weakness. Maturity will sort it eventually.

Shugstar63
20-03-2012, 12:18
Thanks Seano

Only going to keep avatar for this week,as it's topical.
Good luck for the rest of the season!

junglejim
20-03-2012, 12:21
Hi Shug -my treble for this year was RFC liquidated followed by the demise of Maggie & Paisley - still on !
Yes we blew it at weekend by not finishing again -just hope they turn up on Sunday for the Party .....
The only people benefiting from this charade are the legal profession and me learning about insolvency issues !
Channel 4 tonight at 7 pm should be interesting with Alan Thomson ,a respected war correspondent giving his first report on RFC(IA)

Last night´s 5 live - MarkDaly owns and nails Gordon "Wiggy" Smith - dumb or what!! Check link
http://soundcloud.com/celticresearch/mark-daly-smith/s-1lnXz

Shugstar63
20-03-2012, 13:24
Hi Shug -my treble for this year was RFC liquidated followed by the demise of Maggie & Paisley - still on !
Yes we blew it at weekend by not finishing again -just hope they turn up on Sunday for the Party .....
The only people benefiting from this charade are the legal profession and me learning about insolvency issues !
Channel 4 tonight at 7 pm should be interesting with Alan Thomson ,a respected war correspondent giving his first report on RFC(IA)

Last night´s 5 live - MarkDaly owns and nails Gordon "Wiggy" Smith - dumb or what!! Check link
http://soundcloud.com/celticresearch/mark-daly-smith/s-1lnXz

Junglejim

Yes heard 5 live....too much squirming....not enough was said in the marble staircase when it should have been. Btw what was up with Broonie? Missing Diouf?

Added after 10 minutes:

And why oh why were the 2 teams in away strips ????????????

Medman
20-03-2012, 14:10
Junglejim

Yes heard 5 live....too much squirming....not enough was said in the marble staircase when it should have been. Btw what was up with Broonie? Missing Diouf?

Added after 10 minutes:

And why oh why were the 2 teams in away strips ????????????

Didn't make sense to me that both teams were in away strips either. Supposed to be they said they clashed !! What a load o **** How many times have the hoops and stripes played together ? Several I would think.

PS Just sobered up this morning. :o

Shugstar63
20-03-2012, 16:56
Didn't make sense to me that both teams were in away strips either. Supposed to be they said they clashed !! What a load o **** How many times have the hoops and stripes played together ? Several I would think.

PS Just sobered up this morning. :o

Well done Medman.....you all deserved it

Harmonicaman
25-03-2012, 12:20
Biggy today! Celtic can do the business at Ibrox after Motherwell lost yesterday! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!:jumping:

Edit: Kick-off Skysports1HD at 1 O'Clock. Yeeehaaaa!!!!

Added after 2 Hours 46 minutes:

3:2 to the huns. Never mind, not a bad result with only 9 men. Nice touch by McCoist at the end, shaking all the Celtic players hands.

Shugstar63
25-03-2012, 15:09
Yes sanity prevails.....Rangers were never going to lose today.
Early Easter present from the bookies 3-1 Rangers to win AT HOME . Get in !

timmylish
25-03-2012, 16:41
Biggy today! Celtic can do the business at Ibrox after Motherwell lost yesterday! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!:jumping:

Edit: Kick-off Skysports1HD at 1 O'Clock. Yeeehaaaa!!!!

Added after 2 Hours 46 minutes:

3:2 to the huns. Never mind, not a bad result with only 9 men. Nice touch by McCoist at the end, shaking all the Celtic players hands.

Aye. Disnae take much to calm things down really, does it?
Lennon should sit in the team bus at Ibrox and save himself aggro!

Isle
25-03-2012, 19:47
of course it was a important derby. Of course I`m not happy
with the result. But with 9 men and 0:3 down Celtic
score 2 goals. Its only a matter of time till Celtic clinch the
league. Over a season Celtic is the best team in Scotland.
Hail Hail!

seanocelt
25-03-2012, 20:23
Yes sanity prevails.....Rangers were never going to lose today.
Early Easter present from the bookies 3-1 Rangers to win AT HOME . Get in !

Shug, wiz it no 3-2 or did we get one chalked off for being , eh, not Rangers?!!! Haw haw, if you did back 3-2 Shug, your a genius, if you backed 3-1, eh, oops!
Lennon's interview on the BBC says he was told to wait 20 min after the game to talk to officials, the they blanked him, and was told not to sit in the stand after dismissal (really!!) for " his own safety". Its so hard to believe the blatant hatred of him that its harming CFC, so take the title Lenny, then move on to an English club, love you as i do, nae chance of a fair shout in Scotland, it is what it is. As for my team, show up for the big games or a long careers of "nearly"s beckon. Hali Hail.........Always.

junglejim
26-03-2012, 16:01
Yes-gutted by result, not at the races for first 20mins the referee took over !
Having watched it again I thought Cha´s sending off was harsh as Mulgrew was moving ove to cover.
Wanyama´s 2 footed challenge ,although he didn´t touch Whittake rand got the ball, will nearly always attract a red card( Unless it´s Hutton on McGeady!).
Some of Murray´s and linesman´s decisions and omissions defy explanation and it will be interesting to see the war of words that develops around Neil Lennon´s dismissal !
However the final outcome is that we´ll still win the league and RFC(IA) will be in liquidation and the legal mess to sort them out will make a lot of lawyers and Administrators very rich!
I can live with that!

Shugstar63
26-03-2012, 16:14
Shug, wiz it no 3-2 or did we get one chalked off for being , eh, not Rangers?!!! Haw haw, if you did back 3-2 Shug, your a genius, if you backed 3-1, eh, oops!
Lennon's interview on the BBC says he was told to wait 20 min after the game to talk to officials, the they blanked him, and was told not to sit in the stand after dismissal (really!!) for " his own safety". Its so hard to believe the blatant hatred of him that its harming CFC, so take the title Lenny, then move on to an English club, love you as i do, nae chance of a fair shout in Scotland, it is what it is. As for my team, show up for the big games or a long careers of "nearly"s beckon. Hali Hail.........Always.

Seano ...the bookies price was 3 to 1 to just win the game by any score....which was done fairly easily.
Regarding refs, linesman etc etc....think you may agree the best team won on the day. Celtic failed to turn up for 87 mins. Well done on the league though!

seanocelt
26-03-2012, 17:27
Seano ...the bookies price was 3 to 1 to just win the game by any score....which was done fairly easily.
Regarding refs, linesman etc etc....think you may agree the best team won on the day. Celtic failed to turn up for 87 mins. Well done on the league though!

Ah 3 to 1 ,sorry. And thats crazy odds . We all agree we never turned up for a big one, again. It rankles that the ref who allowed players to touch him at Parkead not so long ago, sent off our manager for speaking! Had a chat with Junglejim after the game, we agreed, didnt deserve a win ourselves, so we will stumble on. All those games unbeaten, then we lose 2, scary! Hearts will be right up for the semi too.

junglejim
01-04-2012, 18:15
Hi Sean - another good session at Kitty´s today after watching a quiet display from the ´Tic - my Jelly is almost out of date!
One more point !
Info for you is - Killie game is next Saturday at 12:00 Mid-Day - hate giving them the extra dosh!
See you during week -when´s your album coming out?

Isle
01-04-2012, 18:37
It wasn´t the best game from Celtic today, but in the end there
stands a 2:0 victory. One more point to the title. Hail Hail!

seanocelt
01-04-2012, 20:10
Hi Sean - another good session at Kitty´s today after watching a quiet display from the ´Tic - my Jelly is almost out of date!
One more point !
Info for you is - Killie game is next Saturday at 12:00 Mid-Day - hate giving them the extra dosh!
See you during week -when´s your album coming out?

Hi John, was an ok gig, not the best, 2 track self penned CD should ne ready by end of season i.e. mid May. Great to see you as always, hail hail.

Davie Thistle
01-04-2012, 21:09
..........MAAAAAAAAAAAAN you lot know how to stretch it out!!!!

Wots this I hear about bottles crashing!!!:whistle:

c'mon tae fek and win this thing will yees!!!!

:doh:

Shugstar63
01-04-2012, 21:11
Yip hurry up n give us all a break Ha ha

CaribeCelt
01-04-2012, 21:43

Wots this I hear about bottles crashing!!!:whistle:

:doh:

Aye Davie ,your waiting on your bet:D
As JungleJim said the icecream is melting and the jelly is out of date.

seanocelt
01-04-2012, 23:20
Yip hurry up n give us all a break Ha ha

Could you lot no dae yer bit, like no playing against Motherwell in the last 5 mins like you hand a chance o the title? Junglejim, Hoops Bar Los Cris , beer on me if you want to join us on Sat, nae Guinness though, sadly.

Originally Posted by Davie Thistle

Wots this I hear about bottles crashing!!!

Liquidation = Gers v Jags, pay-day for Davie's boys in the next few years. (of course that's nonsense as the rules will be changed on consequences of liquidation).

canary boy
03-04-2012, 11:34
Adam drury testimonial announcer for 22nd May against the Celtic (should imagine Paul Lambert arranged that) hopefully will be lots of legends including Lambert and Lennon playing for celtic:jumping::jumping: I want everyone to be very nice to me and hopefully get em tickets should be a great night with legends and stars from Scotland , Germany and the UK

CaribeCelt
03-04-2012, 12:59
More details here about the game.http://www.carrowroad.net/cnews/index.php?post=drury-gets-celtic-testimonial-game

Added after 7 minutes:

It was great to see the fans and players showing support for Stan Petrov at the weekend.
A great player for us and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
Once a Tim,Always a Tim.

canary boy
03-04-2012, 14:34
:titanic:Come join us for a great night and enjoy some Norfolk hospitality not to mention Delias Haggis. If anyone wants tickets I am a season ticket holder so just ask

Stay calm and pass to holt:jumping::jumping:

junglejim
03-04-2012, 15:10
I think I would love a bit of Delia´s Hairy Haggis ´n Neeps but we´ve got enough Turnips to get rid of !
Should be a great night -I wonder if the press up in Scotland will mention it - we hardly got a mention for John Kennedy´s against Man United and raised 500K for charity yet fell over themselves to publicise RFC(IA) trousering 400K that should have gone to Charity!

canary boy
03-04-2012, 16:05
yeah lets hope so,Its very rare for a player to stay at one club for the whole of his careerer and he deserves a good send off , he is our Steve bull, I think NCFC are giving Celtic a very healthy allocation

timmylish
04-04-2012, 02:10
On the matter of Testimonials, and I,m not a great fan of them tbh., I see Aberdeen have agreed for Simpson to have a long over-due one. The "sheep" apparently want us to go up! Ye have to wonder why?

slodgedad
04-04-2012, 02:47
On the matter of Testimonials, and I,m not a great fan of them tbh., I see Aberdeen have agreed for Simpson to have a long over-due one. The "sheep" apparently want us to go up! Ye have to wonder why?

I agree. In the old days of lower wages and short careers they were justified, but now.

How can someone who has earned an average lifetime wage in a couple of years expect a golden handshake when they still have half a lifetime of work available to them?

I would have a lot more respect for players who had testimonials for charity.

Shugstar63
04-04-2012, 10:32
Could you lot no dae yer bit, like no playing against Motherwell in the last 5 mins like you hand a chance o the title? Junglejim, Hoops Bar Los Cris , beer on me if you want to join us on Sat, nae Guinness though, sadly.

Originally Posted by Davie Thistle

Wots this I hear about bottles crashing!!!

Liquidation = Gers v Jags, pay-day for Davie's boys in the next few years. (of course that's nonsense as the rules will be changed on consequences of liquidation).

Seano....it's still mathematically possible ! Skippy....Skippy.....skippy the Well match winner......(to the aussie tune of)remember?

seanocelt
04-04-2012, 11:32
Can hardly forget, though he did repay us with some European gems.

Shugstar63
04-04-2012, 12:35
Seano agreed....great little player.

seanocelt
06-04-2012, 11:47
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2057985/Rangers-3-Dundee-United-1-Nikica-Jelavic-fires-brace-Gers-15-points-clear.html

1 point and the turnaround is complete.

Shugstar63
06-04-2012, 12:20
Singapore bid for Rangers Fc a no no....Houngang Utd Chairman Bill Ng indeed !

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jrgNtGSMPYItZMF8NKkf4DufyLvg?docId=CNG.8a5e2 b2381b682ff7c96541a1ae8bb5a.01

junglejim
06-04-2012, 16:17
Singapore bid for Rangers Fc a no no....Houngang Utd Chairman Bill Ng indeed !

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jrgNtGSMPYItZMF8NKkf4DufyLvg?docId=CNG.8a5e2 b2381b682ff7c96541a1ae8bb5a.01

At least they play in Orange! Last away game attendance 688 !
I doubt this guy has the finance to sustain RFC(IA) !
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/sports/singapore-football-figure-a-key-figure-in-rangers-fc-bid/509554
also
http://www.hgfc.com.sg/

Shugstar63
07-04-2012, 18:38
Well done to all of the Tenerife forum Hoops fans on winning the league.....thoroughly deserved..........
the best side always end up Champions. Enjoy!

junglejim
07-04-2012, 20:06
Well done to all of the Tenerife forum Hoops fans on winning the league.....thoroughly deserved..........
the best side always end up Champions. Enjoy!
Cheers Shug - thanks for the accolade- you´re a gent !
Spent the afternoon at Sean´s local Hoops Bar , a briiliant afternoon of fun ( pity we couldn´t do that in cup final! ) hoping he´ll post some photos.
Anyway get yourselves sorted and back into the league so we can have a good rattle at each other !
Sean - will see you and Imelda Soon - Hail Hail !

Davie Thistle
07-04-2012, 21:47
:cheer:............well done you lot!
took yer flamin time!

:lol:

Harmonicaman
07-04-2012, 21:50
took yer flamin time!

They were 15 points behind in November and they've won with 6 games to go...gies a brek Davie:laugh:

seanocelt
08-04-2012, 00:33
took yer flamin time!

Shoosh you!

Added after 2 minutes:

They were 15 points behind in November and they've won with 6 games to go...gies a brek Davie:laugh:

Cmon Cam drop the "they".........its "we". (as in "are the champions"). Oh, and Neil Lennon, stop makin me greet when we win. Please.,

Added after 2 minutes:

Spent the afternoon at Sean´s local Hoops Bar , a briiliant afternoon of fun ( pity we couldn´t do that in cup final! ) hoping he´ll post some photos.
Anyway get yourselves sorted and back into the league so we can have a good rattle at each other !

Got a couple of you with the European Cup. Can you mind the name of the guy who is a forum member, introduced himself but says he disnae post? (or Mr Forum member, nows yer chance to say Hullo!)

Angusjim
08-04-2012, 07:45

JJ you taken that TOOOOO far :suffocatekiss:

junglejim
08-04-2012, 11:03
Sean -great day out and result ! - i can vaguely remember the end of the day but not the guy !
Shame about your inspirational bet on Commons - it nearly paid off !
A great pub , The Hoops bar ,for atmosphere and watching games -I will be back to abuse myself in Guinness again!
Nice to see Neil Lennon relaxing and enjoying himself -now to focus on Hearts next week! Hail Hail!

seanocelt
08-04-2012, 14:11
Sean -great day out and result ! - i can vaguely remember the end of the day but not the guy !
Shame about your inspirational bet on Commons - it nearly paid off !
A great pub , The Hoops bar ,for atmosphere and watching games -I will be back to abuse myself in Guinness again!
Nice to see Neil Lennon relaxing and enjoying himself -now to focus on Hearts next week! Hail Hail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyJtVqOOqU&feature=relmfu

a great wee "just the beginning " video was posted last night, keep you goin till Imelda feels fit enough to upload pics!

Isle
09-04-2012, 08:55
Glasgow Celtic Champions. The deserved league Title for the best
team in Scotland 2012. Well done Celtic! I´m happy for the fans,
the hole club, Lennon and Reamonn Gormley. Hail Hail!

junglejim
09-04-2012, 08:57
Looks as if Billy Ng and Hougang Singapore bid for RFC(IA) might be the right bid after all ! Check out the scarves !
http://www.hgfc.com.sg/fans.html

Pity about the Green Brigade logo on the Tee Shirt - all inclusive then? :wow:

CaribeCelt
09-04-2012, 10:54
Brilliant JJ...And they have T-Shirts with clenched fists as well...definitely the right boy for Ibrox/Asda.

Angusjim
15-04-2012, 09:02
It's now official Neil Lennon has lost the plot " We can win the champs league" had to check the date in Scottish Sun but it was 14th April not the 1st :spin::laugh::crylaughing:

CaribeCelt
15-04-2012, 11:20
I think you'll find he said:"My AMBITION is to win the Champions league here or anywhere."
Completely taken out of context...then what would you expect from the Sun.
If he had not got that ambition in him to become the very best as a manager then I think he should be critisized.
Is it really losing the plot wanting to become the best in the job you do?

junglejim
15-04-2012, 11:24
It's now official Neil Lennon has lost the plot " We can win the champs league" had to check the date in Scottish Sun but it was 14th April not the 1st :spin::laugh::crylaughing:
Hi AJ- More probable than RFC(IA) getting out with a CVA !
I´m sure Desmond will dig deep to fund the purchase of Messi, Tevez , Balloteli to help us along with some of the bargains coming up such as Alukinho,Healed-up , Girrafferty and Papacy we´ll have the foundations of a team to form around Glenda Loovens and dominate the European scene for years to come !
Meanwhile I´m polishing off my Canarian Banana in preparation for a hard tussle today against the Jambos to prevent East Coast domination of the Cup , after all the SPL needs a strong Rangers- just not their Tax Dodging antics !
Hope you´ve got plenty of Bridies & Pasties for next season - make sure they´re cold as hot ones attract VAT and those Newco´s dont like paying Taxes! Hail Hail !:tiphat:
P.S.- I´ve had to eat humble pie over Sammy this season -Isle was right all along!

Angusjim
15-04-2012, 11:34
I think you'll find he said:"My AMBITION is to win the Champions league here or anywhere."
Completely taken out of context...then what would you expect from the Sun.
If he had not got that ambition in him to become the very best as a manager then I think he should be critisized.
Is it really losing the plot wanting to become the best in the job you do?

Yes he said it is ambition then went on to say below.

“Is it possible to win it here? Yes, definitely. It might not be possible to do it in a year or two years’ time". :spin:

HE may win it but not with Celtic thats the reallity

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi AJ- More probable than RFC(IA) getting out with a CVA !
I´m sure Desmond will dig deep to fund the purchase of Messi, Tevez , Balloteli to help us along with some of the bargains coming up such as Alukinho,Healed-up , Girrafferty and Papacy we´ll have the foundations of a team to form around Glenda Loovens and dominate the European scene for years to come !
Meanwhile I´m polishing off my Canarian Banana in preparation for a hard tussle today against the Jambos to prevent East Coast domination of the Cup , after all the SPL needs a strong Rangers- just not their Tax Dodging antics !
Hope you´ve got plenty of Bridies & Pasties for next season - make sure they´re cold as hot ones attract VAT and those Newco´s dont like paying Taxes! Hail Hail !:tiphat:
P.S.- I´ve had to eat humble pie over Sammy this season -Isle was right all along!

JJ we were hoping to see the Gers at the Glebe next year but looks like we may stay in the second division so will have to wait on them winning the 3rd division.:whistle:

junglejim
15-04-2012, 17:04
Oh well ! Another opportunity goes awry with a poor team performance and an "honest mistake" from Ref. who thought Wanyama handled !
Credit to Hearts , they played well second half and had Celtic under the cosh for a good spell .
Our biggest failing is in not converting the chances we make and thus not giving officials the opportunity to skew the game .
I´m sure Neil will enjoy his next few games sitting in stand as he´s bound to be up in front of beaks again .
Anyway makes for an interesting cup final - just a pity about Hearts Sick Banner on Petrov - scum!

CaribeCelt
15-04-2012, 17:17
What did the banner say JJ?

junglejim
15-04-2012, 17:22
What did the banner say JJ?

Scumbags is too good for them - doubt if police took any action !

CaribeCelt
15-04-2012, 17:26
Thats absolutely disgusting.

junglejim
15-04-2012, 17:31
Thats absolutely disgusting.
Yep but it´s only Banter - Neil Lennon giving it out on Twitter !

https://twitter.com/#!/OfficialNeil

Ref´s position at penalty - another Willie Collum moment - the man with X-Ray eyes !
http://twitter.com/#!/saabbhoy/status/191556787697221632/photo/1

Isle
15-04-2012, 17:47
well the Celtic team is young. They can only learn from this loss.
I´m sure the players learn from it. Hail Hail!

Thanks JJ for the info about Sammy.

junglejim
15-04-2012, 18:18
This is Referee´s favorite Celtic Player Joe Ledley

Shocking but true!:mad:

Isle
15-04-2012, 18:44
the ref was a joke for me. He could give either both handball
pens in the last mins or non at all.

seanocelt
15-04-2012, 19:17
We should have been outasight by HT, so the ref's ludicrous decision oughta be irrelevant. But thats us, we have heart, spirit and flair, but no killer instinct. 3 losses in 3 crucial games after a long undefeated streak,somehow we seem to bottle it ref or no ref. I loved Neil the player, love Neil the Celtic man. Unsure about Neil the manager, bad defensive choices/changes, and his lack of control feeding the many who hate him. Hail Hail........always. League Champions, but should have been more 2011/12.

Davie Thistle
15-04-2012, 20:26
...........dearodearodear!!

seems to me you lot canny handle the 'big' occasions!:ashamed:

sounds of bottles crashing!!!

(was never a penalty!!!)

:crazy:

seanocelt
16-04-2012, 02:25
If i stand on a chair i could hear the sound of a bottle crashing doon on your huge heid! Get practising guitar and leave the football to us BIG teams....... And the singing to your missus !! Haw Haw. Nah, bottle, mettle , call it what you want, we need some. I hear there's sale on at Ibrokes.

Angusjim
16-04-2012, 08:59
the ref was a joke for me. He could give either both handball
pens in the last mins or non at all.

I agree there were either 2 penalties or none but to be fair Hooper was a yard off side at his goal so maybe both teams suffered from bad decisions ( and perhaps Ki could have been sent off for diving ?)

junglejim
16-04-2012, 13:32
I agree there were either 2 penalties or none but to be fair Hooper was a yard off side at his goal so maybe both teams suffered from bad decisions ( and perhaps Ki could have been sent off for diving ?)
Maybe less than a yard AJ but offside -I would claim the same for Hearts ,but second half goes to them - if we don´t take our chances we leave the game open to referee "errors"- more to come on this shortly !
As Sean says I love Neil l¡Lennon´s commitment and passion but he has to control it as a manager -the SFA will crucify him at every turn now .
Looking forward to an interesting final but can´t see Hibees toppling the Jambos !
Someone told me Buckie Thistle play in green and white hoops - true? Gives RFC(IA) something to look forward to !

http://www.buckiethistle.com/ :doh:

There you go Davie Thistle - a Chimera you can support!

Angusjim
16-04-2012, 13:46
Maybe less than a yard AJ but offside -I would claim the same for Hearts ,but second half goes to them - if we don´t take our chances we leave the game open to referee "errors"- more to come on this shortly !
As Sean says I love Neil l¡Lennon´s commitment and passion but he has to control it as a manager -the SFA will crucify him at every turn now .
Looking forward to an interesting final but can´t see Hibees toppling the Jambos !
Someone told me Buckie Thistle play in green and white hoops - true? Gives RFC(IA) something to look forward to !

http://www.buckiethistle.com/ :doh:

There you go Davie Thistle - a Chimera you can support!

JJ Neil Lennon does really have to control himself he does himself no favours with his actions how can he discipline players when he can't control himself. Are you up to watch the final at Irish Rover I arrive on the 18th May will defo have your bridies this time. :)

Shugstar63
16-04-2012, 15:00
Had a lovely day yesterday at our friends baby's christening. Spent 45 minutes in the local RC church & funnily enough the bloke with the cassock ? rattled through 3 baby's baptisms in record time obviously wanting to neck the communion wine while watching the blessed hoops embark on a glorious double !
Did manage to catch a bit of the second half....never a pen, but Hearts probably looked a bit better ,bar for the last 3 minutes of what I saw......didn't the pink flabby bloke who nearly burst the net used to wear the famous Hoops?
I do have to say that the treble is looking a wee bit shaky now !!!

junglejim
16-04-2012, 15:31
Had a lovely day yesterday at our friends baby's christening. Spent 45 minutes in the local RC church & funnily enough the bloke with the cassock ? rattled through 3 baby's baptisms in record time obviously wanting to neck the communion wine while watching the blessed hoops embark on a glorious double !
Did manage to catch a bit of the second half....never a pen, but Hearts probably looked a bit better ,bar for the last 3 minutes of what I saw......didn't the pink flabby bloke who nearly burst the net used to wear the famous Hoops?
I do have to say that the treble is looking a wee bit shaky now !!!
Nah my treble´s still waiting- RFC(IA),Paisley & Thatcher - the league was a bonus !

Shugstar63
16-04-2012, 17:01
Nah my treble´s still waiting- RFC(IA),Paisley & Thatcher - the league was a bonus !

JJ.....Bob Paisley's already gone, Mark T's a diddy anyway.....n I'll not be supporting Govan Rangers next year.

Going to make my dinner now.

Chicken Soup, Penne Pasta followed by Jam Tarts n Blancmange

seanocelt
16-04-2012, 18:10
[QUOTE=Shugstar63;167008]Had a lovely day yesterday at our friends baby's christening. Spent 45 minutes in the local RC church & funnily enough the bloke with the cassock ? rattled through 3 baby's baptisms in record time obviously wanting to neck the communion wine while watching the blessed hoops embark on a glorious double !
I do have to say that the treble is looking a wee bit shaky now !!![/QUOTE

Treble is on if wee team win tonight against Rangers in Glesga Cup. SPL, Reserve League, the Glesga Cup! Lennon's on a treble too, BAN, BAN and now another one likely. Should rent oot his seat to a fan for charity while he sits in the stand at start of next season. (if he hasnt left by then.).

Shugstar63
16-04-2012, 18:55
[QUOTE=Shugstar63;167008]Had a lovely day yesterday at our friends baby's christening. Spent 45 minutes in the local RC church & funnily enough the bloke with the cassock ? rattled through 3 baby's baptisms in record time obviously wanting to neck the communion wine while watching the blessed hoops embark on a glorious double !
I do have to say that the treble is looking a wee bit shaky now !!![/QUOTE

Treble is on if wee team win tonight against Rangers in Glesga Cup. SPL, Reserve League, the Glesga Cup! Lennon's on a treble too, BAN, BAN and now another one likely. Should rent oot his seat to a fan for charity while he sits in the stand at start of next season. (if he hasnt left by then.).

Nice one Seano......I love it that you buoys can always look on the bright side, since your reason has been a wee bit of an anti-climax ?? Haha. Lenny looked a lot fitter than some of his Cup side sprinting to berate the man in Blue !
Admittedly not a penalty but Gary Hooper was about 5 inches offside for the equaliser.....And jeez even I look a bit fitter that Beattie Boy at the moment...although he done rather well after coming on ! Must have scared a few kids behind the goal with that lovely torso......

junglejim
16-04-2012, 21:27
I seethe Blue Knights have decided to "Walk Away" -stabbed in the back by Ticketus and Ng - obviously they were always short of money for the deal !
Now we await the Singapore Sling´s input -Newco Name ?...Glasgow Rngers ? ( Sounds like renegers ... familiar or what)

seanocelt
16-04-2012, 21:44
1st with the news JJ, so if they ARE OUT then Singapore offer the only show in town, as the yanks have stated liquidation is the road they have chosen.Or was that what Whyte wanted all along?

junglejim
17-04-2012, 07:32
Yes I think the big L is Whyte´s preferred exit route ,he has more control of the end game .
If Ng is so rich as someone else commented elsewhere , why does he need a deal with Ticketus .
The administrators are being pilloried in media for their performance but I think Craigy Bhoy is pulling their strings - fascinating story !
Subtle stories going around about Donald Finlay , Singapore RFC supporters bar, Murray and Cowdenbeath FC ( soon without a ground)!

seanocelt
17-04-2012, 12:32
More twists and turns than Tommy Burns.

jimbo
17-04-2012, 12:46
the record saying lennon might get a 17 game ban celtic need to get rid of this lunatic and get someone worthy of managing celtic

junglejim
17-04-2012, 13:31
Does that mean Steven Pressley or Terry Butcher will get done as well for same thing -don´t think so - other media say 10 games .
A ban definitely on the way - he will have to control his passion -lunatic ??
I thought that the lunatics were the one´s who assaulted him, abused him on social media, sent him bombs and bullets , painted abuse on his street and house, abused his parents - threatened him for playing for Norn Ireland just to mention a few of the things that happened - but not forgetting the Dougie Dougie incident of lying ,Dallasgate , Farry , Peat ....
Yes lunatics abound but we don´t all follow what the Daily Rangers spout - " Thugs and Thieves " article? to mention but one ..do yourself a favour and look around !

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Daily+Record+-+%22Thugs+and+Thieves%22+Front+page+-+picture

http://celticparanoia.blogspot.com.es/2007/05/thugs-and-thieves-truth.html

Added after 39 minutes:

well the Celtic team is young. They can only learn from this loss.
I´m sure the players learn from it. Hail Hail!

Thanks JJ for the info about Sammy.
Isle here´s a good link for you -you can sign up as well !
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8674804/1/

seanocelt
17-04-2012, 19:33
LET'S TWIST AGAIN; http://www.thelawyer.com/collyer-bristow-faces-%C2%A325m-claim-from-rangers-fc-administrators/1012215.article

WHO'S SUEING WHO?? What a mess. AND, Rangers won the Glesga Cup on penalties., ruined any hope of a treble. .....could they no sell that victorious yoooth team and pay folk whats owed? Answer; NAW.

jimbo
18-04-2012, 17:44
i see the celtic fans or neds setting fire to seats at the under 17s cup final are following in the footsteps of ned lennon

seanocelt
18-04-2012, 18:06
Well, i read that it was the Broomloan stand the polis had to go into to douse flames, burning the asset before Whyte gets tae flog it?

junglejim
18-04-2012, 18:30
I think they heard it was a fire sale at RFC(IA)! I didn´t know asbestos could catch fire !
Funny we didn´t get the same publicity when RFC(IA) lit flare sat Arbroath !
I hope they catch the morons and give them the same justice the 300,000 fans at Manchester got!
How do you work out Neil Lennon is a ned -he has never been charged with violence unlike the Cardigan Walter !
Many managers have been on the pitch at the ref- Stein , Pressley, Jim(I´ll knock your block off) McLean, Butcher.....
Troll all you want- I´ve got plenty of material -RFC(IA) the story that keeps on giving !2856

jimbo
18-04-2012, 18:39
this was the celtic end end off do you think martin o neil or the main man jock stein would have put up with this i rest my case

junglejim
18-04-2012, 18:43
You don´t have a case - you are a troll!

CaribeCelt
18-04-2012, 18:53
I wonder "Jimbo" if you were as worried about the poor seats when your lot ripped nearly 1,500 of them out in bucharest,one of the many cities your fans graced with your neanderthal behaviour...which is why most european football fans despise your lot.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2715030/Rangers-night-of-shame.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

Start posting constructive posts,as a couple of Gers fans do,or go back to reading the garbage on Pulse or Follow Follow.

Isle
19-04-2012, 17:09
Glasgow Celtic Champions! Celtic have enough chances in both cup games; semi and final, but fail to score more than 1 goal. I´m sure its a good experience
for this young team. I´ve believe the Celtic team will be stronger next
season. Hail Hail!

Many thanks for the link JJ!

junglejim
19-04-2012, 19:01
Neil Lennon gets 2 game ban for criticising W.Collum concerning Stokes penalty decision!
Other Ibrox charge- no ban as referees reports conflicted !- Brines said he swore 4 times !-Murray says he didn´t !- lying referees again!
Surely another Dougie-gate for corrupt referees!

seanocelt
19-04-2012, 19:29
Kennedys binned, Bill Ng's oot.
in oot in oot they mess the bares aboot,
you do the liquidation and you close them down,
thats what Whytes abooot,

oh oh the liquidation, oh oh the liquidation, oh oh the liquidation..........and then you walk away.

timmylish
20-04-2012, 00:17
Neil Lennon gets 2 game ban for criticising W.Collum concerning Stokes penalty decision!
Other Ibrox charge- no ban as referees reports conflicted !- Brines said he swore 4 times !-Murray says he didn´t !- lying referees again!
Surely another Dougie-gate for corrupt referees!

These corrupt, evil stards should have their licences revoked immediately. Brines has made every conceivable effort to have Lennon walk. I think he has neared success a few times but, thankfully Lennon has been able to survive. I had been stupid enough to think last year that the new people running the Scottish game, Doncaster and the like, would have had the bottle to rid Scotland of the worst culprits even if it meant using lower grade refs. or imported ones from Europe. The public in Scotland should be able to see that if it were not for Lennon none of this would have surfaced or, do they not care? I only live for the day I see REAL progress. Big Jock said it would happen, sooner or later but that was 40 years ago!

seanocelt
21-04-2012, 18:26
Bill Ng's oot, the Blue nights are back,
they better shift before Fat Sally has a heart attack;
thats what Whyte's ( and always was ) about,

oh oh the liquidation, oh oh the liquidation, oh oh the liquidation..........and then you walk away.

CaribeCelt
21-04-2012, 18:43
Bill Ng's oot, the Blue nights are back,
they better shift before Fat Sally has a heart attack;
thats what Whyte's ( and always was ) about,

Get the single released now mate before Jim Kerr gets on to it.
It's a guaranteed No.1.:whistle:

junglejim
21-04-2012, 21:54
Here`s another honest mistake from CalumMurray ! Yet he sent Cha off for touching a shoulder!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9rE8nzObYu4

Angusjim
22-04-2012, 07:57
Good win for the Gers yesterday Rangers reserves 3 - Hearts 0

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry cancel last post I thought I was on the Rangers discussion thread as all the posts are about Rangers :whistle::laugh:

junglejim
22-04-2012, 10:16
Good win for the Gers yesterday Rangers reserves 3 - Hearts 0

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry cancel last post I thought I was on the Rangers discussion thread as all the posts are about Rangers :whistle::laugh:

Well since the supporters of RFC(IA) can´t start their own thread - this is a logical place to comment.
Their lack of ability or willingness to start a thread is a shame - personally I blame the schools!

On an aside ,Hearts were a mere shadow of the team that was at Hampden last week - RFC(IA) strolled it , the only upside for Jambos was that Black wasn´t carded - that showed the level of commitment!

Isle
22-04-2012, 18:22
Saw the first half and a few mins ago the goals. Great second half.
Nice to see a youngster like Tony Watt score 2 goals on his debut.
Hail Hail!

CaribeCelt
22-04-2012, 20:52
I see some smart ar*e on Sky teletext's lastest scores and scorers has the Celtic scorer as"T Watt.:laugh:

Davie Thistle
22-04-2012, 21:12
.............coff!

the Jagzz humped downdee 3.0 away! woooohoooo!

just fot I'd say!!

:whistle:

Shugstar63
24-04-2012, 09:53
Well since the supporters of RFC(IA) can´t start their own thread - this is a logical place to comment.
Their lack of ability or willingness to start a thread is a shame - personally I blame the schools!

On an aside ,Hearts were a mere shadow of the team that was at Hampden last week - RFC(IA) strolled it , the only upside for Jambos was that Black wasn´t carded - that showed the level of commitment!

JJ......the RFC threads on the go.....Hurry up before we get closed down !

Angusjim
25-04-2012, 14:02
Can the Mods please merge this with the Rangers thread, JJ and his merry men are all on there picking on Shug anyway :tongue:

seanocelt
25-04-2012, 14:55
Can the Mods please merge this with the Rangers thread, JJ and his merry men are all on there picking on Shug anyway :tongue:

We cannae merge threads Celtic/Rangers, c'mon! I actually agree with a lot of Shug's thoughts on "THE OTHER THREAD." And he comes on here with comments aplenty , and is not alone, ying-yang.

timmylish
25-04-2012, 16:32
When did we sign another chinese (oka chinky) and is he a 6'10" centre half as well?

Shugstar63
26-04-2012, 16:11
When did we sign another chinese (oka chinky) and is he a 6'10" centre half as well?

Wasn't it Du Wee or something......I'm coming over here it's safer Ha ha

junglejim
26-04-2012, 16:16

Shug wasn´t happy at us discussing them on a Celtic thread - so he started his own ! I´m not picking on him..... yet !

Du Wei was 6´1´and if I remember played alongside Keane when Bully Wee skelped us in Scottish Cup - he was dropped at half time then escorted out of country personally by GS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_Wei_%28footballer%29

Harmonicaman
27-04-2012, 12:07
Lennon bomb threat duo get 5 years each. BBC Scotland (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17869217)

junglejim
27-04-2012, 13:52
Lennon bomb threat duo get 5 years each. BBC Scotland (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17869217)

By the time they get out RFC(IA) might just be getting out of 2nd division!
Shockingly only a majority verdict by Jury ! Not considered religiously aggravated or a terrorist act - WTF? If it was a muslim he´s be in Guantanamo Bay dressed in Orange -Oh! They´d like that!

From BBC
Offences against Neil Lennon since 2000

University students Gregg Miller and Neil MacLeod were fined a total of £900 after Mr Lennon was attacked in September 2003 in Glasgow's west-end.
Car salesman Thomas Ferrie was then fined £500 in April 2004 for road rage after chasing Mr Lennon along the M8 and yelling abuse.
In January 2009, Rangers fans Jeffrey Carrigan and David Whitelaw were jailed for two years each after the then Celtic coach was attacked in the city's Ashton Lane.
Stephen Birrell was locked up for eight months last October for posting comments on a Facebook page called "Neil Lennon should be banned".
Robert Rollie was spared jail that month after he wrote threatening messages about the Celtic boss on another Facebook site.
David Craig was sentenced to 14 months in March this year after he posted a picture online of Mr Lennon covered in bullet wounds.
Hearts fan John Wilson was convicted of a breach of the peace and jailed for eight months for lunging at Mr Lennon at Tynecastle last year.
Christopher Hay was charged in March this year with threatening Mr Lennon on a social networking site. He made no plea when he appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court. No date was set for a further hearing.
Trevor Muirhead and Neil McKenzie jailed for five years for sending devices they believed were capable of exploding and causing injury.
Only in Scotland!

Angusjim
27-04-2012, 14:15
Wasn't it Du Wee or something......I'm coming over here it's safer Ha ha

Was he not Clyde's man of the match when they beat Celtic in the cup or am I getting confused:dontknow:

junglejim
27-04-2012, 14:37
AJ -He made Calderwood look good !( also Loovens!)
If Roy Keane could have had his way - he would have wok´d!

Latest on the Rangers fans Tesco Boycott: Sales down by 0.003%, Shoplifting down by 82%.

Angusjim
27-04-2012, 14:53
AJ -He made Calderwood look good !( also Loovens!)
If Roy Keane could have had his way - he would have wok´d!

Latest on the Rangers fans Tesco Boycott: Sales down by 0.003%, Shoplifting down by 82%.

Had to laugh when they say boycott the Scotland games if the Rangers & Celtic supporters both stop going, the 1000 tickets that this frees up will be given to us up in Teuchtar land The Farfar battalion are always short of tickets for matches :jumping:

Shugstar63
27-04-2012, 15:05
By the time they get out RFC(IA) might just be getting out of 2nd division!
Shockingly only a majority verdict by Jury ! Not considered religiously aggravated or a terrorist act - WTF? If it was a muslim he´s be in Guantanamo Bay dressed in Orange -Oh! They´d like that!

From BBC
Offences against Neil Lennon since 2000

University students Gregg Miller and Neil MacLeod were fined a total of £900 after Mr Lennon was attacked in September 2003 in Glasgow's west-end.
Car salesman Thomas Ferrie was then fined £500 in April 2004 for road rage after chasing Mr Lennon along the M8 and yelling abuse.
In January 2009, Rangers fans Jeffrey Carrigan and David Whitelaw were jailed for two years each after the then Celtic coach was attacked in the city's Ashton Lane.
Stephen Birrell was locked up for eight months last October for posting comments on a Facebook page called "Neil Lennon should be banned".
Robert Rollie was spared jail that month after he wrote threatening messages about the Celtic boss on another Facebook site.
David Craig was sentenced to 14 months in March this year after he posted a picture online of Mr Lennon covered in bullet wounds.
Hearts fan John Wilson was convicted of a breach of the peace and jailed for eight months for lunging at Mr Lennon at Tynecastle last year.
Christopher Hay was charged in March this year with threatening Mr Lennon on a social networking site. He made no plea when he appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court. No date was set for a further hearing.
Trevor Muirhead and Neil McKenzie jailed for five years for sending devices they believed were capable of exploding and causing injury.
Only in Scotland!

JJ....given the amount of bampots currently resident in Scotland, I d say Lenny has had a fairly
quiet time of it really.
Only the crazy Jambo looked as if he was capable of any damage. Lol

seanocelt
27-04-2012, 20:58
Daily we seem to have another new miracle cure for Rangers woes, now its The Blue Knights with a Hibby Sale Shark, sounds like a fishy cocktail.

Oh Bill's back in, so are the Knights,
But whos gonae pay the dosh to buy out Craigy Whyte?
Just do the liquidation and close them down,
and give us all feckin peace!

Oh.......etc etc, yawn.

Davie Thistle
27-04-2012, 22:16
JJ....given the amount of bampots currently resident in Scotland, I d say Lenny has had a fairly
quiet time of it really.
Only the crazy Jambo looked as if he was capable of any damage. Lol

hooo yooo cawin a bampot!!

ya auld firm - em - person ye!!!

:spin:

Harmonicaman
27-04-2012, 22:36
hooo yooo cawin a bampot!!

ya auld firm - em - person ye!!!

:spin:

Hahaha! You tell 'im Davie!:laugh:

seanocelt
28-04-2012, 00:59
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Christ on a bike, are these eejits waaantin the club or not?

junglejim
28-04-2012, 02:06
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Christ on a bike, are these eejits waaantin the club or not?

It's like the last sandwich at a posh afternoon tea...." oh you have it ... no,no !...you have it! .... no I couldn't possibly! ... aw F@@k it!"- says the waitress ,and flushes it down the pan!

seanocelt
28-04-2012, 13:28
It's like the last sandwich at a posh afternoon tea...." oh you have it ... no,no !...you have it! .... no I couldn't possibly! ... aw F@@k it!"- says the waitress ,and flushes it down the pan!

Doon the pan may be propheitic worfds. Hoops Bar the morra big fella?

junglejim
28-04-2012, 15:09
Doon the pan may be propheitic worfds. Hoops Bar the morra big fella?
That's what's planned !- depends on how much we drink tonight !... see you there

Harmonicaman
28-04-2012, 17:41
How Celtic won the league in pictures... The Bhoys (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17467140)

seanocelt
28-04-2012, 19:40
http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/rangers-administrators-await-improved-blue-knights-bid-549467.html

update from Dumb and Dumber, looks like you were on the money again JJ....Blue Knights bid way too low.

Added after 2 minutes:

timmylish
28-04-2012, 22:03
See my effort on the "other" thread.

Harmonicaman
29-04-2012, 14:58
Well that was easier than I thought it would be. Good game and thoroughly deserved the win.

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 15:27
Well deserved victory for Celtic....strangled the midfield and Rangers missed Davis.
Well taken goals.

Nice to see the South Stand Season Ticket at Celtic Park being bumped up to £600 and odd. They'll be a stampede for that one.
Right enough, by all accounts The Hoops may be playing in the English Championship soon, since once again the board is "courting chairmen down south with a view to the Hoops joining the second tier"
If I was connected with Coventry or Doncaster I'd be well peed off ! Why don't you apply to the Vauxhall Conference....be a bit fairer on the EFL clubs.

Harmonicaman
29-04-2012, 15:39
Well deserved victory for Celtic....strangled the midfield and Rangers missed Davis.
Well taken goals.

Nice to see the South Stand Season Ticket at Celtic Park being bumped up to £600 and odd. They'll be a stampede for that one.
Right enough, by all accounts The Hoops may be playing in the English Championship soon, since once again the board is "courting chairmen down south with a view to the Hoops joining the second tier"
If I was connected with Coventry or Doncaster I'd be well peed off ! Why don't you apply to the Vauxhall Conference....be a bit fairer on the EFL clubs.

Which is why they'll never get in the English league. Bottom 2 or 3 club's chairmen are always going to vote no at every level. Non-starter I think Shug.

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 15:50
Which is why they'll never get in the English league. Bottom 2 or 3 club's chairmen are always going to vote no at every level. Non-starter I think Shug.

Yes could be....but the TV people may like it......and some Chairmen may like the extra gate money from Celtic Park.
Well done today anyway.....I'd have settled for a 10-0 defeat today and Rangers surviving.....that looks well unlikely.

CaribeCelt
29-04-2012, 15:51
Imo,Money speaks louder than the bottom 2 or 3 club's chairmen.
It probably won't happen but if T.V said the Tim's are going into the league then ultimately the Tim's would be in the league.

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 16:02
Imo,Money speaks louder than the bottom 2 or 3 club's chairmen.
It probably won't happen but if T.V said the Tim's are going into the league then ultimately the Tim's would be in the league.

My thoughts exactly......decent performance from Celtic today.......dunno if the Celtic faithful will get as excited giving Dundee a 3-0 doing next season?

CaribeCelt
29-04-2012, 16:23
Only the most blinkered Celt would think the SPL don't need Rangers.
If Rangers go bust the TV companies will be out in a flash.
The Celtic board can go on about having their own plan,which they certainly do,but without hard cash from TV they are in a no win situation.

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 17:16
Only the most blinkered Celt would think the SPL don't need Rangers.
If Rangers go bust the TV companies will be out in a flash.
The Celtic board can go on about having their own plan,which they certainly do,but without hard cash from TV they are in a no win situation.

The Celtic board will be hoping that European cash will more than compensate for the loss in TV revenue.
Think that season ticket sales will fall a little what with no Old Firm games and the recent price hikes (Bad timing by your board IMO)

Personally I think a Rangers Newco would be as well starting off in the SFL division league, as a young and inexperienced team such as they'll have to play would struggle to live in the SPL....a few years in the lower leagues would let them grow as a team and maybe be strong enough to cope?

seanocelt
29-04-2012, 17:33
The game........if Rangers players showed half the passion their fans did today they would have gave us a game. Commons and Izzy now playing at last seasons level, hope they stay like that now, need them in Europe. Outwith the game, yes why not? Try an English league at any level, our game is dying, needs change. Badly. IF Rangers go down to Div 3, then lets just grasp the nettle, try a change, you never know.

PS; was just chatting to some fans, all agree, 1 st time all season Izzy and Commons played together fullly fit. So they have been missed.

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 18:14
Think the Rangers support wanted a last show of defiance...I hope tonight in Glasgow is trouble free.
Yes Seano the Scottish game is dying....has been for a good few years now.
Celtic putting together a decent run in Europe would help raise the profile again.
I fear a massive shake up in the National Game is required also......unfortunately the people who run the game
have not been up to the task for decades now.
Enjoy !!

Isle
29-04-2012, 18:39
It was a deserved victory for Celtic today with nice goals.
Agreed with You Shugstar, I hope tonight Glasgow is trouble free.
Hail Hail!

Shugstar63
29-04-2012, 19:07
It was a deserved victory for Celtic today with nice goals.
Agreed with You Shugstar, I hope tonight Glasgow is trouble free.
Hail Hail!

Well done for your team's victory....as you said well deserved, your midfield were hungrier & a yard quicker.
A lot of the Rangers Player's looked as if they were wondering who they'd be playing for next season.
Thought Commons & Izaguirre played very well.

junglejim
01-05-2012, 09:42
Here´s a link to KDS for all the photos of game
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8681448/1/
´nuff said ! Hail! Hail!
where were you Seano?!

seanocelt
01-05-2012, 12:12
Sorry JJ , just Pm'd you, late night with Irish crowd night before, woke up in time for KO watched online. Had to work Sun night so probably a good thing, voice would have been hurting. Hail Hail.

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 23:13
A big thanks for all you Hoops Fans for keeping The Tenerife Forum Rangers Supporters thread going.
I have the utmost respect for you lot and your club !

seanocelt
06-05-2012, 04:46
you said it would be a short one...telt ye it wouldnt be!

junglejim
06-05-2012, 11:08
Neil Lennon - Manager of the Year Award-congratulations on a turbulent and difficult year .
Now get back out there and give us some more thunder !! Hail Hail!

from KDS

Shugstar63
06-05-2012, 19:17
you said it would be a short one...telt ye it wouldnt be!

Seano....long n drawn out...............my heid's burstin

seanocelt
07-05-2012, 01:35
I heard Lennon didnae get it, Ross County's boss did. "personal"!!?

junglejim
07-05-2012, 18:48
I thought the award was next week?
I twas the PFA yesterday the writers award is next week .:confused:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17978181

seanocelt
08-05-2012, 17:44
Bill's back out, it isnae Miller time,
Once he read the books he said he wouldnae spend a dime,
We do the lquidation and we close them down....................

Till the next SPl deadline!

junglejim
08-05-2012, 19:02
Havin´ a Bud !( Would help!) Wazaaaa!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjZ18rJwE6A

Shugstar63
10-05-2012, 10:57
Even your own players want to stick one on Lenny!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/celtics-tackle-of-the-year-andre-blackman-vs-neil-lennon/

Celtic Lawell's View

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18018475

Mark Wilson's Farewell

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/mark-wilson-grateful-for-send-off-at-celtic-park-1-2284976

junglejim
10-05-2012, 11:30
Even your own players want to stick one on Lenny!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/celtics-tackle-of-the-year-andre-blackman-vs-neil-lennon/

Celtic Lawell's View

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18018475

Mark Wilson's Farewell

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/mark-wilson-grateful-for-send-off-at-celtic-park-1-2284976

Yes- I think if Lenny had put his phone in his pocket and stayed of Twitter (a good name for it TWIT) he would have seen Blackman sliding towards him!
Lawwwel/CFC statement can say any thing you want it to say - better to say nothing ,let´s see if we get our ticket money today !
Sorry to see Mark Wilson go - the supporters had a lot of time for him but his injuries just wouldn´t let him get a consistent run - hope he does well down south !

I see the MSM PR crowd are out in force today - more bidders than at Sotheby´s for a Fabergé Egg - or is it a Curate´s Egg?

Shugstar63
10-05-2012, 11:49
Yes- I think if Lenny had put his phone in his pocket and stayed of Twitter (a good name for it TWIT) he would have seen Blackman sliding towards him!
Lawwwel/CFC statement can say any thing you want it to say - better to say nothing ,let´s see if we get our ticket money today !
Sorry to see Mark Wilson go - the supporters had a lot of time for him but his injuries just wouldn´t let him get a consistent run - hope he does well down south !

I see the MSM PR crowd are out in force today - more bidders than at Sotheby´s for a Fabergé Egg - or is it a Curate´s Egg?

Ah, no JJ sick of the lot of it...is it a bad egg?

canary boy
10-05-2012, 12:30
Come on you guys get your train tickets booked for the big game Celtic v Norwich http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/MatchTickets/0,,10355~2719525,00.html Its going to be a great night

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 08:20
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/article4321668.ece

Does Gary Hoop want £15K rise or is this The Sun looking for something else to write about?

CaribeCelt
17-05-2012, 09:44
Dunno,but he deserves it.
I think it is inevitable that we'll lose him sooner or later.

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 09:55
Dunno,but he deserves it.
I think it is inevitable that we'll lose him sooner or later.

Yes he probably does.....looks like Southampton are still interested.
Unfortunately for "The Hoop" he's playing in the SPL or he may have made the England squad, given some of the duffers that are going !

timmylish
17-05-2012, 11:52
I think that he has done really well in the SPL and a wage rise is inevitable or new contract entirely. However, I would question if he would be what we are looking for long term and in particular, in Europe. I say that 'cause he isn,t the type who can be an "out" when needed so, if an offer of cash of about 8 mil. came along it would be very hard for Celtic to turn down. Turn that money into a big strong, good header of the ball type of centre forward may be more in line with future thinking. Don,t shoot me down but our "el Grecko" is able to be the "out" ball so if we could find someone to partner him, that may be the solution, with cash in the bank!
I think Hooper would love to go to the EPL now.

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 12:07
I think that he has done really well in the SPL and a wage rise is inevitable or new contract entirely. However, I would question if he would be what we are looking for long term and in particular, in Europe. I say that 'cause he isn,t the type who can be an "out" when needed so, if an offer of cash of about 8 mil. came along it would be very hard for Celtic to turn down. Turn that money into a big strong, good header of the ball type of centre forward may be more in line with future thinking. Don,t shoot me down but our "el Grecko" is able to be the "out" ball so if we could find someone to partner him, that may be the solution, with cash in the bank!
I think Hooper would love to go to the EPL now.

You are right Timmy....it would be nice if Samaras stayed until the end of his playing days !!!!!!???
I see Craig Gordon opens door for Celtic signing!

seanocelt
17-05-2012, 13:46
Thought you were gonna say Craig WHYTE there Shug! Dunno if Gordon's injuries are gone for good. Mc Gregor would do! But he would rather sign on than play for Celtic. If Hooper does go, hard to replace, he is a "poacher" in the old fashioned way, with a bit of skill. Samaras needs to shave his heid and become a "Hartson" type target man. Nae chance of that though.

junglejim
17-05-2012, 15:38
don´t think Gordon´s worth the risk, although he´son a free his wages will be high .
Zaluska is a competent keeper and just needs a run in team if Foster isn´t retained.
Bigger priority is central defense - Glenda is a bombscare, Mastorovitch is going ,K.Wilson has a lot to learn .
I´m sure we´ll sell a couple of fringe players to finance this as well as releasing a few - I´m still waiting to see them spend the money we got for McGeady!

timmylish
17-05-2012, 15:46
What money mate? Long gone I,m afraid to make sure OUR books balance without the help of the UK taxpayer!

canary boy
20-05-2012, 12:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjx-JepvRXQ&feature=related

Who was there on that day? Is Paul Lambert going to have a run out on Tuesday?

junglejim
20-05-2012, 13:20
Sean here´s a link to expected teams for Champions league qualifiers for us
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8687639/8/

CaribeCelt
20-05-2012, 13:24

Wasn't at it,but remember it well...watched in a club in Belfast.
That was the season 10 in a row was stopped.
What a goal by the way.

Added after 21 minutes:

Sean here´s a link to expected teams for Champions league qualifiers for us
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8687639/8/

Celtic should get through that...if not,they don't deserve their place in the CL.
What about Linfield:yum:....some night in Belfast that would be.

seanocelt
20-05-2012, 15:54
Thanks JJ, great info as always, enjoyed our swally yesterday, with Angusjim. CL qualifiers are banana skins, hate them.

junglejim
20-05-2012, 16:20
Thanks JJ, great info as always, enjoyed our swally yesterday, with Angusjim. CL qualifiers are banana skins, hate them.
Yes AJ´s Forfar Bridies didn´t last beyond 7:30 - delicious ! Cheers AngusJim!

Isle
20-05-2012, 18:59

Was at that game. Remember it cleary. It was a few months after Lambert
move from Dortmund to Celtic. Hail Hail!

Shugstar63
21-05-2012, 01:02
What money mate? Long gone I,m afraid to make sure OUR books balance without the help of the UK taxpayer!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come on Timmy..................didn't hear any clamour to have Lloyd's shut down !

Not from you anyway LOL !

Added after 11 minutes:

Timmy...........I'm assuming you invested your £624 in CCP ?

Or was it £642? Answers on a postcard, please

Added after 6 minutes:

Seano.......banana skins ? Try Alpine slopes.....remember Xamax Neuchatel? (excuse my spelling)

seanocelt
21-05-2012, 02:42
They became a good side, for a while Shug, just had a slippy name, did Jim Bett no sign for them? Had worse banana skins, in fact too many to mention. Over on the Rangers thread, is Mr King feckin nuts? Answers on a krugerand. What a plonker.

timmylish
21-05-2012, 14:50
Shug.
No and No. Neither had any relevance to me being a resident of Tenerife.

junglejim
21-05-2012, 16:52
Norwich v Celtic friendly tomorrow on Premier Sports (Sky Channel 433) see link
below
http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8689834/1/

canary boy
22-05-2012, 23:26
What a night , what an atmosphere, we all had so much fun and I think the celtic fans drunk us dry, well done to all of you

junglejim
23-05-2012, 06:32
What a night , what an atmosphere, we all had so much fun and I think the celtic fans drunk us dry, well done to all of you

Thanks for comments- watched the game , bit of man and bhoy towards end for us but entertaining overall.
some of our young reserves look promising( Watt,Ibrahim, McGeoch, McCourt) sohopefully will break into 1st team.
Enjoyed all supporters doing the Huddle and having a great night !

seanocelt
23-05-2012, 11:07
Big praise for the supporters from the local Polis too.

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 11:13
Twitter was supposedly going into overdrive with praise for the fans last night.
Thats why we are the hottest property for testimonials.
"You can take us anywhere"

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 12:37
Who won the match.........................................?

Added after 6 minutes:

Twitter was supposedly going into overdrive with praise for the fans last night.
Thats why we are the hottest property for testimonials.
"You can take us anywhere"

Except London?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM_ax89ge-w

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 13:02
Who won the match.........................................?

Added after 6 minutes:

Except London?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM_ax89ge-w

Jesus,your scraping the barrel posting a video from 6 years ago.
That Chelsea lot,backed up by some of your crowd,attacked a couple of "scarfers",and when boys turned up who welcome a bit of a scrap,the brave Chelsea/Rangers scum stood behind the police and wouldn't fight.
Catch yourself on Shug,our record speaks for itself.

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 13:43
Jesus,your scraping the barrel posting a video from 6 years ago.
That Chelsea lot,backed up by some of your crowd,attacked a couple of "scarfers",and when boys turned up who welcome a bit of a scrap,the brave Chelsea/Rangers scum stood behind the police and wouldn't fight.
Catch yourself on Shug,our record speaks for itself.

Sorry Caribe.....bit more recent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgErZEAjMo
What's the excuse?

Manchester is fairly close to ?
And not forgetting last year v Heart Of Midlothian

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 14:18
Have you lost the plot.
A few fans singing I.R.A. can hardly be classed in the same light as the destruction and mayhem your scummy lot caused in Manchester.
Where is the hooliganism in that vid??
I could trawl through the internet and get thousands of vids of your lot chanting UVF and other sectarian songs,plus wrecking town centres.
Valencia,Bucharest,etc.etc.etc
Sadly there are still some who persist in singing political songs,which I am against at the football,but to compare it with wrecking cities like your lot,is really clutching at straws.
I was having a discussion with Tim's and you come on trying to stir crap.
Get a grip man,all this pressure regarding your club must be getting to you as you used to post decent stuff.

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 14:56
No offence meant Caribe......I was merely pointing out that Celtic have bad supporters too.
Some of your fans attacked stewards last year against Hearts......violence and bigotry are not confined to supporters of Rangers....I'm not stirring anything.....I prefer to see the TRUTH as just that.
As I have said I totally respect you lot and your club, but a minority of your "fans" are a disgrace...I should know I work with two of the bad ones....both have a season book !

CaribeCelt
23-05-2012, 15:56
No offence meant Caribe......I was merely pointing out that Celtic have bad supporters too.
Some of your fans attacked stewards last year against Hearts......violence and bigotry are not confined to supporters of Rangers....I'm not stirring anything.....I prefer to see the TRUTH as just that.
As I have said I totally respect you lot and your club, but a minority of your "fans" are a disgrace...I should know I work with two of the bad ones....both have a season book !

All clubs have bad eggs,Shug.
And I don't see all Rangers fans as bad eggs,you seem a decent skin when not trying to rile us Tims:D
Sadly all clubs have a certain crowd who thrive on sectarianism,look at what happened to Pat Fenlon at Cowdenbeath this season for an ugly example.
Its not just our lot who have the bigots.

Shugstar63
23-05-2012, 16:33
All clubs have bad eggs,Shug.
And I don't see all Rangers fans as bad eggs,you seem a decent skin when not trying to rile us Tims:D
Sadly all clubs have a certain crowd who thrive on sectarianism,look at what happened to Pat Fenlon at Cowdenbeath this season for an ugly example.
Its not just our lot who have the bigots.

True....Caribe EVERY club has them ! If watched games all over the world.........there are worse places than Scotland....as you know......me n my mates have agreed that 90 minutes of abuse from each other is acceptable....I sing (sorry used) official RFC songs with my own little ad libs. eg. Dundee, Hamilton, Motherwell and back again......AND i have never sung up to our knees (i hummed that bit) as my wife would be offended......my best friend's wife calls him "spacehopper" as by her words he's a wee fat OB.....I have the ability to laugh at myself and others. The other day I asked my missus if she wanted to join me in my local for The DJ party......."Do you think I want to spend my day off with you lot of dirty prods? you can bog off" I laughed my bald head off ! Keeps me sane !
PS....Caribe.....you lot have been sticking the boot into me since the thread restarted haha! N Davie Thistle must be a closet Hun? No offence meant

Davie Thistle
23-05-2012, 16:47
N Davie Thistle must be a closet Hun? No offence meant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Thats me laffin ma head off shug!!

Shugstar63
24-05-2012, 12:24
http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012/05/24/ODea-frustrated-with-Celtic/gnid-143113/

Let's have some transparency here ! Pick up the phone so the lad can enjoy his weekend !!:devil2:

timmylish
24-05-2012, 23:22
http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2012/05/24/ODea-frustrated-with-Celtic/gnid-143113/

Let's have some transparency here ! Pick up the phone so the lad can enjoy his weekend !!:devil2:

I get the impression that you are struggling to find something which you feel can undermine CFC, at the moment. Why don,t you take the Weekend off to prepare for the formalities which will be concluded at your place next week.

Shugstar63
25-05-2012, 00:07
Timmy....check the RFC thread

Added after 8 minutes:

Sorry.....but thought I better post some Celtic News as you are all too busy talking about a soon defunct club.
My (probable supported side) next year have had a few future CFC on their books............brother of an ex Celtic Captain..................Timmy I have moved on...read my posts.................

Added after 4 minutes:

PS......I thought Forums were about banter ? Not being paranoid! Undermine ? Behave.....sorry but you are supposed to be having a laugh here.........lighten up..........please.
As I said I respect your club n all you TF posters........please afford me the same luxury?

Added after 20 minutes:

Needless to say my Betfair Betting Account will remain safe

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/322311