PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Skyblue Airport transfers in south Tenerife?

Welshie
26-06-2011, 09:16
Hi guys. Anyone used Skyblue transfers before? Need to book transfer from airport to Adeje for 13 of us and these have given me a good quote, but want some testimonial ;) Would be grateful to hear of your experiences.
Roll on 16th July! :eyebrows:

AL JAY
26-06-2011, 09:29
Welcome to the forum Welshie, have a look at the link below!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g662606-i11484-k4181732-Skyblue_Transfers-Costa_Adeje_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html

Welshie
26-06-2011, 09:36
Thanks Al - saw that site on searching but not enough testimonial for me haha. Thanks anyway.
(p.s. thanks for the welcome - only a newbie to this new forum - an oldie on the old one ha!)
Cheers

AL JAY
26-06-2011, 09:56
We have used ResortHopper a few times at TFS or maybe you could PM forum member Uptowngirl who owns tenerifesunshine.com, Last time there was a load of us we used Viajes urbis who have offices at TFS!

Harmonicaman
26-06-2011, 12:47
Thanks Al - saw that site on searching but not enough testimonial for me haha. Thanks anyway.
(p.s. thanks for the welcome - only a newbie to this new forum - an oldie on the old one ha!)
Cheers
Is that you Wendy?:)

Edit: Ignore that...just seen Welsh Wendy on another thread.

marbro8
26-06-2011, 19:37
i hope that blueskytransfers are ok, we have booked them for 9 of us in october:pray:

Dcfc
27-06-2011, 22:07
We use the orange bus they got a office at cristian sur and they were brilliant

Welshie
13-08-2011, 12:54
Marbro - They were ok, after I found them that was! Was told there would be someone waiting with a surname on, but there wasn't! There was a stand at arrivals with company name & logo but nobody there to man it! After dashing around asking others, was told to look for men in lilac coloured shirts. Finally found them but they had no record of my booking. It took the man a few phone calls and we were on our way, with no further probs. Confirmed return journey day before we left and they were there before time, excellent service. To be fair, Bluesky did their job, ie booking the transfers as a middle-man, was just the Spanish company that was disorganised - as usual. Saved about £60 on taxi fare by booking with them. Hope all goes ok with yours :)

marbro8
13-08-2011, 13:01
Marbro - They were ok, after I found them that was! Was told there would be someone waiting with a surname on, but there wasn't! There was a stand at arrivals with company name & logo but nobody there to man it! After dashing around asking others, was told to look for men in lilac coloured shirts. Finally found them but they had no record of my booking. It took the man a few phone calls and we were on our way, with no further probs. Confirmed return journey day before we left and they were there before time, excellent service. To be fair, Bluesky did their job, ie booking the transfers as a middle-man, was just the Spanish company that was disorganised - as usual. Saved about £60 on taxi fare by booking with them. Hope all goes ok with yours :)ok welshie thanks for that;)

kirstym
23-11-2011, 21:56
Buyer beware, and if you think Rebecca (apparently head of customer service) will be of any service, you're in for a good laugh. Her contact details are below.

Rebecca Harrison
Customer Service/ Operations Manager
T:0844 482 1770 f:0844 482 1779

a7ssa
12-01-2012, 18:18
hi

I just wanted to add my two pennies worth to this.

there are 2 companies skyblue transfers (which I have found great!) and bluesky transfers never used them so dont know.

as for Rebecca, I have spoken to her before when booking a group of 32 of us on a golf trip, they were great they took us from the hotel to the courses and back again, they were there on time and could not help us enough, rebecca who you mentioned arranged it all for us.

I will definatly use them again!

Mark