PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where Centro De Origen San Miguel C.P is in Tenerife?

In The Sun
01-06-2011, 12:33
Hello I have to go to " Centro De Origen San Miguel C.P." for a blood test. Does anyone know where this is. I know where the Town Hall and the Post Office are but little else

slodgedad
01-06-2011, 14:47
As you enter San Miguel from the Las Chafiras end take the left turn towards the Police station. Just before the row of official building is a left turn.

Go down there 100 metres and it is a stand alone building on the right.

Very difficult to park down there so park near the police station and walk down.

In The Sun
01-06-2011, 19:17
Hi slodgedad. Thanks for the info

In The Sun
01-06-2011, 20:00
Hi again slodgedad is it the building that is on the left as you go round the big bend just before entering San Miguel

Jackie
01-06-2011, 20:14
Think you are talking about the Town Hall (big blue building). Where you want is before that. As Slodge said coming from Las Chafiras it is pretty much the first building you see as you start to get into San Miguel. It is a new modern building so you can't miss it. If you are having a blood test you probably have an appointment for about 8a.m. as that is the time that everyone is normally told to be there so you should be able to get parked in the car park right outside the building at that time.

slodgedad
02-06-2011, 02:27
Think you are talking about the Town Hall (big blue building). Where you want is before that. As Slodge said coming from Las Chafiras it is pretty much the first building you see as you start to get into San Miguel. It is a new modern building so you can't miss it. If you are having a blood test you probably have an appointment for about 8a.m. as that is the time that everyone is normally told to be there so you should be able to get parked in the car park right outside the building at that time.

I agree if you have an 8 o'clock. Carol's was 8.45 and it was packed.

We talked to a few people and they all seemed to have the same appointment time.

You can't check in, you just have to sit and wait to be called. All the people that are booked for a certain appointment time just sit and pray their name is near the top of the batch..Take a puzzle book..

In The Sun
02-06-2011, 10:16
Thanks Slodegdad and Jackie
Yes my appointment is for 8a.m so i will make sure that I am early to get a parking space
Once again thanks to you both