PDA

View Full Version : Whoops I appear to have drunk all the wine!

tracey
26-06-2011, 18:42
How many times do you say this in a month or week or day or hour:crazy:

welsh wendy
26-06-2011, 20:42

Often on a weekly basis Tracey. If I lived in Tenerife then it would be more often!!!!:cheers:

henry
26-06-2011, 20:43
i donīt know i donīt drink wine or beer

Sal
26-06-2011, 20:45

This happens to me all the time - trouble is I think my wine glass may actually have a hole in it! ;)

tracey
26-06-2011, 20:48
This happens to me all the time - trouble is I think my wine glass may actually have a hole in it! ;)

Yeah mine too!! How weird!!

atlantico
26-06-2011, 20:48
and for those who've ran out Faustino VII is about €4.50 in Tenerife and usually Ģ6-7 in UK, . . . . . . but it's only Ģ5 in Adsas at moment - I've just emptied the last 9 on our local Asdas shelf !

For anyone into the Faustino I Gran Reserva , it's about €18-20 in Tenerife, but Asdas it's only Ģ12 !!

Typical, Spanish wine cheaper in UK !

South Wales anyway !

Sal
26-06-2011, 20:49
Yeah mine too!! How weird!!

We have to stop shopping where they sell these faulty wine glasses! :crylaughing:

Added after 3 minutes:

and for those who've ran out Faustino VII is about €4.50 in Tenerife and usually Ģ6-7 in UK, . . . . . . but it's only Ģ5 in Adsas at moment - I've just emptied the last 9 on our local Asdas shelf !

For anyone into the Faustino I Gran Reserva , it's about €18-20 in Tenerife, but Asdas it's only Ģ12 !!

Typical, Spanish wine cheaper in UK !

South Wales anyway !

This year we bought a bottle of wine (Rioja I think) in a supermarket for 0.95c and decided if we didn't like it and had to pour it down the sink we hadn't lost much. We really enjoyed it!
Great stuff! :spin:

tracey
26-06-2011, 20:55
Yeah dodgy shops :gun:

And thats a good price for Faustino!! I have paid more in Spain!!

AND I have run out of wine :(

9PLUS
26-06-2011, 21:02

Just make sure you get the receipts for any RETURNS

X

Suej
26-06-2011, 21:12
We sometimes buy the Sangria (forgot the name but itīs in a plastic bottle not a carton) OH adds ice and fruit, a bit of this and that to give it Va Va Voom! or Wellie as I like to call it cos you feel youīve been kicked in the head in the morning!:stars: anyway itīs gorgeous in this hot weather!:D

Susief
26-06-2011, 21:18
We sometimes buy the Sangria (forgot the name but itīs in a plastic bottle not a carton) OH adds ice and fruit, a bit of this and that to give it Va Va Voom! or Wellie as I like to call it cos you feel youīve been kicked in the head in the morning!:stars: anyway itīs gorgeous in this hot weather!:D

My son and his friend drank lots of that when they were over, can't think of it's name but they make fresh orange too.
They chilled it in freezer then added ice/fruit! Was cheap too!

Suej
26-06-2011, 21:22
My son and his friend drank lots of that when they were over, can't think of it's name but they make fresh orange too.
They chilled it in freezer then added ice/fruit! Was cheap too!

Iīll go and look at the one we bought....we found it the nicest...not sickly sweet, if you know what I mean LOL!

itīs Don Simon (Mercadona) they do an non alcoholic one too.

Sal
26-06-2011, 21:51
AND I have run out of wine :(

Disaster! Are there no emergency services you could ring? :eek:

atlantico
26-06-2011, 22:21
a tip with Sangria , add coke or Strawberry Cordial to sweeten it up . . . . yum !

Susief
26-06-2011, 22:25
Iīll go and look at the one we bought....we found it the nicest...not sickly sweet, if you know what I mean LOL!

That's the one. Was about 9% too!

uptowngirl
27-06-2011, 03:28
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ve d
runk it all actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davie Thistle
27-06-2011, 13:17
................on the very bestist of advice - doc's - I now finish it Every night!

ok mibbees two glasses,:whistle:

But at the weekend I can sometimes drink a Whole! bottle (or two!):lots-jumping:

tracey
08-07-2011, 08:33
Disaster! Are there no emergency services you could ring? :eek:

HDS

Husband Delivery Service lol

a tip with Sangria , add coke or Strawberry Cordial to sweeten it up . . . . yum !

Oh dont fancy that. I dont have a sweet tooth

with cheese
08-07-2011, 08:49

AS IF, you would not go near one that said it was Sin Free.

Add PIMMS to it.

Malteser Monkey
08-07-2011, 10:00

Never mine's on tap - an endless supply !