PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones What do you need to get a contract phone in Tenerife?

dede
26-06-2011, 20:29
I have had a pay as you go phone since i arrived here (9 years ago) and would like to go on a contract now, what do i need to take with me to the shop and where is the best place to go for one??

henry
26-06-2011, 21:01
well there a few places you can go.. i have vodafone contact all you need is your nie/nif and your account number stamp from your local bank. and you can go to any shop movistar,vondafone,orange. each one of these places allways have great deals. i know vodafone have xs package that you only pay 6 cents per minute. that what i have. and i only pay 10 euros per month. i donīt use the cell phone alot but that a great deal there. in los cristanos pass the curch downtown. you have all 3 phone company there canīt miss it. you just have to shop around for the best deal for you.

9PLUS
26-06-2011, 21:08
Blimey dede the queen of 20 questions

x

Graceylacey
26-06-2011, 22:31
Vodafone are definately better than other companies for me personally. If you speak spanish then San Isidro are great, they are very informative, very helpful and very very friendly! The deals in vodafone are really good too, great packages, me and my 2 girls are on a contract each, they are all in my name, and my youngest has a limit set which she cant go over unless I authorize it. I now have house telephone and internet with them too.

All you need is your NIE, passport and proof of back account.

curlytop
26-06-2011, 23:48
Noooooo, I was on contract with a certain mobile company - the one with the red and white logo :whistle: but I have now switched to a very competitiive company. BRILLIANT, I'm on contract but I'm not tied in - I can leave anytime. I have to use a minimum of 19 euros a month and calls are 3 cents per min. Local texts are 8 cents and worlwide is only 25 cents as opposed to 60!
There are other options as well, I think a minimum of 7 euros per month allows calls at 5 cents a minute which is still really cheap.
If you want more info. speak to Simon on 610605605.