PDA

View Full Version : Food Genuine Tenerife restaurants dinner club

Dito
03-01-2018, 15:04
Hi everyone!
I would like to create a small group (5/10people) of lovers of Tenerife genuine gastronomy.
Visiting remote restaurants (sometimes even out of Google searches) my aim is to bring the rich and original recipes that Tenerife have to offer, together with excellent wines from the island and what is best, incredibly affordable prices! So If you like to meet new friends, love a good conversation over one of the historical wines from Tenerife, please don’t hesitate to contact me so I can arrange your next Tenerife experience. All strangers are new friends to know!
Looking forward to hearing from you

willowlily
04-01-2018, 10:36
Hi everyone!
I would like to create a small group (5/10people) of lovers of Tenerife genuine gastronomy.
Visiting remote restaurants (sometimes even out of Google searches) my aim is to bring the rich and original recipes that Tenerife have to offer, together with excellent wines from the island and what is best, incredibly affordable prices! So If you like to meet new friends, love a good conversation over one of the historical wines from Tenerife, please don’t hesitate to contact me so I can arrange your next Tenerife experience. All strangers are new friends to know!

Hi Dito and welcome to the Tenerife forum.

ddoyle
04-01-2018, 12:42
Hi everyone!

I hope you post reviews and recommendations,
regards.

Dito
04-01-2018, 14:14
Thanks Doyle, please spread the word to fam/friends :thanx:

ddoyle
04-01-2018, 16:50
Will do looking forward to some reviews and recommendations, if you get up to Puerto de La Cruz there are some very very good restaurants in the old quarter near the harbour in the little back streets.

Dito
04-01-2018, 22:00
You are right ddoley, but my concept is to try less well known places off the beaten track and outside the usual turístico areas. I’m based in Arico which is in the south and there are some places in the area which serve beautiful, natural, authentic and healthy dishes. When I tried them with my English friends they’re normally quite enthusiastic so I think this will be an opportunity to encourage this business and enhance your cultural experience!

willowlily
05-01-2018, 10:42
You are right ddoley, but my concept is to try less well known places off the beaten track and outside the usual turístico areas. I’m based in Arico which is in the south and there are some places in the area which serve beautiful, natural, authentic and healthy dishes. When I tried them with my English friends they’re normally quite enthusiastic so I think this will be an opportunity to encourage this business and enhance your cultural experience!

Sounds very interesting ditto, please tell us more about yourself, people do like to know who they are dealing with eg is this a business venture if it is how long have you been established, do you already have a membership base are you charging a membership fee, how many people do you need for each booking

Dito
06-01-2018, 21:23
Ok. Well, I am from Tenerife, I have been living the last 12 years in London and I decided to go back to my homeland. I would like to encrease my group of friends with people who actually live or are visiting the island so I thought that sharing what I like and having a good time would be a good idea to meet new friends. I have no plans of becoming a business at the moment as I have a job so very little time (this is a hobby really) but if it became like a success and too many people are interested, I might consider to become like a tourist guide! When I meet my other friends (who are not in the island at the moment) we normally divide the final bill between all, depending on the place and type of food, we use to pay between 15-20 € each (including drinks and dessert or coffee). I have a car which can be useful as well. Please let me know your thoughts about this.
Regards,

willowlily
07-01-2018, 00:48
Ok. Well, I am from Tenerife, I have been living the last 12 years in London and I decided to go back to my homeland. I would like to encrease my group of friends with people who actually live or are visiting the island so I thought that sharing what I like and having a good time would be a good idea to meet new friends. I have no plans of becoming a business at the moment as I have a job so very little time (this is a hobby really) but if it became like a success and too many people are interested, I might consider to become like a tourist guide! When I meet my other friends (who are not in the island at the moment) we normally divide the final bill between all, depending on the place and type of food, we use to pay between 15-20 € each (including drinks and dessert or coffee). I have a car which can be useful as well. Please let me know your thoughts about this.
Regards,

Sounds a very good idea and I would love to join a group of people interested as I am in food and drink.

Dito
08-01-2018, 11:30
That’s great! Let’s see if we can get at least 3 members more. I am free next Friday the 19th and sat the 20th, if that’s ok with you. I’ve got few places in mind although I would like to try a new one.

willowlily
08-01-2018, 17:02
That’s great! Let’s see if we can get at least 3 members more. I am free next Friday the 19th and sat the 20th, if that’s ok with you. I’ve got few places in mind although I would like to try a new one.

Hi Dito I would love to join you, sadly for me the 19th 20th is already accounted for.
but I will definitely join you in any future dining experiences.

marathon9
08-01-2018, 17:20
hi im new 2day