PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Michael Bolton/Kenny G concert 8th July in Tenerife

candy2411
26-06-2011, 21:06
Anyone know how the ticket sales are going and if it may be possible get entry tickets on the night?

thanks

Greg
26-06-2011, 22:25
Well there are only 10,000 tickets so if you turn up on the night you'll probably have about 10,000 to choose from! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

candy2411
26-06-2011, 22:59
Well there are only 10,000 tickets so if you turn up on the night you'll probably have about 10,000 to choose from! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow ! is that so? are the tickets really expensive or something?

Jackie
27-06-2011, 07:35
No Candy I just don't think there are a lot of people that like Michael Bolton. I posted a thread on the original forum when the concert was first advertised and to say that people slated the fact that he will be in Tenerife is an understatement :(.

Tickets prices are from 30 euros to 120 euros

It is my birthday that day and not one b*****d would come to the concert with me, little do the girlies I am going out with that night realise, but I am going to find the nearest bar to the concert so that I can hear it and spend the night there:eyebrows::eyebrows:

candy2411
27-06-2011, 07:55
strange that people don't like M Bolton that much, I always thought he was very popular and had alot of Spanish fans. Many years ago, probably at the time of his CD Soul Provider his music was everywhere in Tenerife . Apart from him, Kenny G is a world renowned musician and I would have thought a ticket at 30 euros would have been a steal.

A friend and I have just spent over £200 to see George Michael in Manchester in December....now I know that its seated and its indoor but manchester on a probably wet and rainy night!!! is nowhere near as appealing as an openair concert in Tenerife with fabulous weather.

Anyway, hope you get to a nearby bar and enjoy your birthday all the same