PDA

View Full Version : Buying a car in Tenerife

orodonnelly
04-04-2018, 09:20
Hi,
Is there any good websites to search for used cars in Tenerife?

When my wife and I move, we will need a car, but I don't want to pay dealer price.

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

ronniecee
04-04-2018, 22:03
Hi again!! there are so many web sites for second hand cars on Tenerife, we visited and test drove a few but eventually went for Ford, one reason being, they have a 7 year warranty ( same as Kia ) and the model that we chose catered for our two large dogs and shopping and it was well within our price range. You could also visit all the car dealerships ( depending on which one you take a fancy too ) on the island and look at their second hand deals. Google second hand cars on Tenerife, you'll come across a few to visit and good luck.

orodonnelly
04-04-2018, 22:20
Hi again!! there are so many web sites for second hand cars on Tenerife, we visited and test drove a few but eventually went for Ford, one reason being, they have a 7 year warranty ( same as Kia ) and the model that we chose catered for our two large dogs and shopping and it was well within our price range. You could also visit all the car dealerships ( depending on which one you take a fancy too ) on the island and look at their second hand deals. Google second hand cars on Tenerife, you'll come across a few to visit and good luck.

Thanks.. I'll do a few Google searches.
Much appreciated