PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pixie 17

Jackie
27-06-2011, 10:12
I just want to thank Pixie for making my daughter's 21st Birthday cake, even though I didn't know it was Pixie at the time as I went on her business Facebook Page ;). All I told her was the style I wanted and what my daughter likes/has done and Pixie did the rest. She came up with a two tier cake that incorporated everything I told her and looked brilliant...it tasted scrummy as well.

If anyone wants a cake made for any occasion I would definitely recommend Pixie. Not only are her cakes fantastic they are very reasonably priced for the work she puts in. Just as a comparison I got a price from another cake maker for the same thing and was quoted 4 times as much as Pixie charged.

Once again Thank You

jewels
27-06-2011, 12:46
I just want to thank Pixie for making my daughter's 21st Birthday cake, even though I didn't know it was Pixie at the time as I went on her business Facebook Page ;). All I told her was the style I wanted and what my daughter likes/has done and Pixie did the rest. She came up with a two tier cake that incorporated everything I told her and looked brilliant...it tasted scrummy as well.

If anyone wants a cake made for any occasion I would definitely recommend Pixie. Not only are her cakes fantastic they are very reasonably priced for the work she puts in. Just as a comparison I got a price from another cake maker for the same thing and was quoted 4 times as much as Pixie charged.

Once again Thank You

Can you put a photo on for us all to see.

Jackie
27-06-2011, 23:08
Didn't get any pictures that did it justice, picked it up and took it straight to the restaurant. Managed to get a couple of quick ones when they brought it out

One tier was Chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream filling and the other was normal sponge with chocolate buttercream filling. There were stars on the cake with pictures of various thing she likes, has done. She was a lifeguard at Siam Park, she is currently doing a hairdressing course, there was another of shoes and handbags and also a couple of Sponge Bobs lol

KirstyJay
28-06-2011, 00:00
...they are very reasonably priced for the work she puts in. Just as a comparison I got a price from another cake maker for the same thing and was quoted 4 times as much as Pixie charged.Think you need to up your prices, pixie :D