PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Celebrant new to the forum

wedding celebrant
27-06-2011, 11:11
Hi Guys,

I cant remember if i introduces my self!!!, im a wedding celebrant here on the island, i write and perform personalised wedding ceremonies, as well as renewal of vow and commitment service.

Sorry for being rude if i didnt, and if i did well my brain is going!! its all the heat

bonitatime
27-06-2011, 11:22
first hi and welcome

I am just glad you introduced yourself today. I was looking for someone like yourself. Could you please pm me some details of what can be done for some clients. TIA

Jackie
28-06-2011, 09:31
Welcome from me too. I think we have met at a party in El Roque???

wedding celebrant
28-06-2011, 11:38
ummm which party??? i do live in El Roque

Jackie
28-06-2011, 20:11
ummm which party??? i do live in El Roque

I thought it was you when your hubby started adding people on FB and mentioned what you did out here :). It was Jake's Birthday, a couple of years ago now I think, Alex's brother

wedding celebrant
28-06-2011, 20:37
yes i was there!!! and i think it was only las year believe it or not!! how time flies, so yep that was me xx

Jackie
28-06-2011, 22:10
yes i was there!!! and i think it was only las year believe it or not!! how time flies, so yep that was me xx

haha must have drunk more than I thought if it was only last year ;) I just have memories of Joanne introducing me to you both and your very Canarian hubby speaking with a London accent:D

wedding celebrant
29-06-2011, 07:20
then yes defo us!! if they have another one this year will hope to see you there xx