PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to move my furniture back to England.

pitstoppen
27-06-2011, 14:08
:pray:does anybody know of anyone who has a transit van that will take my furniture back to england fairly cheap,i've phoned around some companys but are quite expensive,or if some one wants to share the cost with me to get their furniture back i'm looking to going back this september.

TIS
27-06-2011, 16:15
Try Andy2010 - forum member

eltel
27-06-2011, 16:36
we used worldwide removers when we came back. couldnt fault them.

Andy0210
27-06-2011, 23:18
:pray:does anybody know of anyone who has a transit van that will take my furniture back to england fairly cheap,i've phoned around some companys but are quite expensive,or if some one wants to share the cost with me to get their furniture back i'm looking to going back this september.

Not sure how you plan on taking it back fairly cheap in a van, obviously the person that drives the van has to get back to Tenerife so you would be looking at about 1500€ or so in return ferries if not more, also the cost of diesel involved and the equivalant of about 10 days wages for the driver.

This isnīt the way to get your furniture back to the UK, you can get your own container for considerably less.

I would suggest contacting some of the export companies who do shared containers or alternatively trying to find a UK registered van over here, buying it, driving it back yourself then selling it on your return to the UK

Think the container is the best bet for you though. :)