PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Live-in Carer/Companion

Highlander
26-05-2018, 14:13
I am currently resident in Scotland but looking to live in an apartment I already own in Tenerife/Torviscas Alto area of Playa de las Americas. Contract open to negotiation whether we stay all year on the island, six months or come and go as desired, would be ideal for single person. Duties include all aspects of personal care, household duties and food prep along with social companionship. Comfortable home in Tenerife, successful applicant will have ample free time to themselves after essential daily care done. PM me for further detailed information, starting date negotiable.

Angelique
23-06-2018, 17:13
Hi Highlander are you still looking for n Live in carer in Tenerife?

Highlander
23-06-2018, 17:52
Hi Angelique
I am still looking can you tell me more about yourself. I'm currently and have been for 4yrs stuck in a situation where I'd like to have the freedom to come and go to Tenerife its a long story, I lost both parents in 2013 due to cancer who were my carers and for many many years we spent winters on the island. I broke my neck in 1981 which left me quadriplegic and I'm looking for someone who hopefully I can afford to care for me and with the comfort and enjoyment of this type of lifestyle. Its very much a matter at the moment of putting myself out there and see if its possible.

Angelique
23-06-2018, 20:47
Hi Angelique
I am still looking can you tell me more about yourself. I'm currently and have been for 4yrs stuck in a situation where I'd like to have the freedom to come and go to Tenerife its a long story, I lost both parents in 2013 due to cancer who were my carers and for many many years we spent winters on the island. I broke my neck in 1981 which left me quadriplegic and I'm looking for someone who hopefully I can afford to care for me and with the comfort and enjoyment of this type of lifestyle. Its very much a matter at the moment of putting myself out there and see if its possible.

Hi Highlander

Thank you for your quick response I have over twenty years experience in caring I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation and have experienced the recent lose of both your parents and carers. I also spend my time between the UK and Tenerife and also have friend that is also a live in carer that also does the same, so it may be possible to organise something that works for you. Are you in tenerife now or Scotland? I am a kind, compassionate person and an excellent cook. I am a clean driving license and able to drive around Tenerife. Let me know what your thoughts are...

Kindest Regards
Angelique

IrinaLju
19-07-2018, 17:00
Hello.
My name is Irina, I am professional carer and work in England, but currently I am in Tenerife and looking for same job here.
Did you find a person wanted.?
My photos number is
With regards
Irina

Little eddie
19-09-2018, 02:20
Hi highlander my name is Edward Davis firstly I'm sorry to hear of your loss and situation my mother became ill not long after my father's death in 2001 I found myself in a situation that I would never change for all the world but became sole carer and my mother moved in with me I had 13 years longer and it broke me when she passed away Going to tenerife to visit friends who still live there somehow gave me my smile back and my plan is to move out permanently renting and getting a job has been proving a bit difficult and then I saw your post I'm hoping your still looking for a carer /companion I have no commitments and would be able to do full time live in preferably in tenerife if you have already found someone I hope you get to find happiness all the very best Eddie

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Moderator_
19-09-2018, 09:16
Hello Highlander
Firstly let me say I am sad to learn of your situation and hope you can get something sorted as far as care in Tenerife is concerned. My suggestion is that you use social media to "advertise" your needs as this forum is not what it once was, many or most members have migrated to using facebook for example and there are many groups in Tenerife who I blieve may be able to offer you help. Sorry I can't be of more practical use.