PDA

View Full Version : Employment Tree worker/Gardener looking for work

chrislivings
04-06-2018, 17:22
Hi my name is Chris, I'm 27, English and I am looking to relocate to Tenerife as soon as possible.
I am a tree worker and gardener with a few years experience and have worked both in England and Australia with this occupation. So I have knowledge from working with all types of trees including palm trees which I know Tenerife has a lot of.
I also have experience in many different areas such as retail, sales, driving, hospitality, design, tourism, customer service and equipment hire.
My main language is English but I am currently learning Spanish which I really want to improve upon while living in Spain.
Open to all types of jobs and any help would be much appreciated!

CV available in English and Spanish.

Thanks for reading!

Chris.

jboland
26-07-2018, 07:08
Hi my name is Chris, I'm 27, English and I am looking to relocate to Tenerife as soon as possible.
I am a tree worker and gardener with a few years experience and have worked both in England and Australia with this occupation. So I have knowledge from working with all types of trees including palm trees which I know Tenerife has a lot of.
I also have experience in many different areas such as retail, sales, driving, hospitality, design, tourism, customer service and equipment hire.
My main language is English but I am currently learning Spanish which I really want to improve upon while living in Spain.
Open to all types of jobs and any help would be much appreciated!

CV available in English and Spanish.

Thanks for reading!

Chris.

Hi Chris,

Are you in South Tenerife now and interested in a one-time gardening job immediately?

Thank you,
Jane