PDA

View Full Version : Lost Collie dog in San Eugenio, Tenerife

caroletenerife
27-06-2011, 17:23
Lost in the San Eugenio area over the weekend. Decribed to me as a black and white collie type dog with albino eyes. Two dogs got out and one made its way to the owners workplace, the other has gone AWOL, he is chipped but not at present address, if anyone has seen him please let me know on the forum or call into the Live Arico shop in San Eugenio, many thanks

astara
27-06-2011, 21:40
Lost in the San Eugenio area over the weekend. Decribed to me as a black and white collie type dog with albino eyes. Two dogs got out and one made its way to the owners workplace, the other has gone AWOL, he is chipped but not at present address, if anyone has seen him please let me know on the forum or call into the Live Arico shop in San Eugenio, many thanks

Or let us know in the los cris charity shop & we can pass message onto CaroleTenerife ....

Hope someone sees him soon ???

nat/cipri
28-06-2011, 16:25
this is really sad, i hope you find ur dog soon, i will keep my eyes open everywhere i go x

poochie
29-06-2011, 13:03
good luck hope you find your dog soon xxx

SuzyQ
29-06-2011, 13:51
CT, just read my thread on LA featured dog. Member clipertyclop is reporting seeing a collie wondering around near el galeon last night. Can you message her for more info. :)

tendedburrito
29-06-2011, 16:02
CT, just read my thread on LA featured dog. Member clipertyclop is reporting seeing a collie wondering around near el galeon last night. Can you message her for more info. :)

Im up there so will keep my eyes peeled.

caroletenerife
29-06-2011, 17:57

Have done, tryin to phone owner but their phone off, i know roughly where he lives so im off out to SHOUT his name loudly on his complex;)

Added after 2 minutes:

Im up there so will keep my eyes peeled.
Thank you xx

Suej
29-06-2011, 18:11
[QUOTE=caroletenerife;49719]Have done, tryin to phone owner but their phone off, i know roughly where he lives so im off out to SHOUT his name loudly on his complex;)

The dog seen in El Galeon is orange and white Collie cross, I noticed the description on Clipityclop´s thread.

caroletenerife
30-06-2011, 09:34
[QUOTE=caroletenerife;49719]Have done, tryin to phone owner but their phone off, i know roughly where he lives so im off out to SHOUT his name loudly on his complex;)

The dog seen in El Galeon is orange and white Collie cross, I noticed the description on Clipityclop´s thread.
I know , clutching at straws, been trying to contact him, but he seems to have vanished too