PDA

View Full Version : How do I use the Mastercard securecode system to buy online?

no.job.2.small
27-06-2011, 19:57
Hi,

Does anyone know how to use the mastercard securecode system ?
Trying to buy something online and keeps directing me towards this which I dont know how to use (and its in Spanish)

Any help would be great !

candy2411
27-06-2011, 20:29
my credit cards and my debit card have this , its just to ensure extra security when purchasing online

You click on the verify button and then pick a password, only takes a few minutes to register. Obviously dont pick your pin number or name or anything someone could guess.You'll then be asked for this everytime you purchase online.

sorry my Spanish isnt good enough to help,maybe you could ring your bank, most of them have English speaking associates.

Good luck !

no.job.2.small
27-06-2011, 21:51
Nothing like that on the page it brings up !

gazza
28-06-2011, 07:59
your bank should have issued you with a credit card sized, list of codes. If not you need to request one, you will get it immediately from you bank.

tracey
28-06-2011, 08:15
google translate the page

samnickgodber
28-06-2011, 14:48
your bank should have issued you with a credit card sized, list of codes. If not you need to request one, you will get it immediately from you bank.

This is the correct information as i have one of these x

no.job.2.small
28-06-2011, 22:00
I have all the codes to access it, and can get into the page but what do i do after that ? From what i can gather the transaction im trying to process should appear there somewhere, but it just says in Spanish that there are no purchases pending verification.

Dont know if im going wrong somewhere ?

popsybear
01-07-2011, 08:58
you have to got to the bank and set up your digital signature. then you can choose a password/number to enter when purchasing. i had to do this and have had no problem since.