PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Theme Parks

imablue
28-06-2011, 10:28
has anyone any information/recommendations for booking theme park tickets online for Florida.... theres so many sites its quite confusing ....!!
thanks in anticipation...

samnickgodber
28-06-2011, 14:45
I would like to know the answer too pleaseeeee

williethetim
28-06-2011, 16:05
has anyone any information/recommendations for booking theme park tickets online for Florida.... theres so many sites its quite confusing ....!!
thanks in anticipation...

Try the official disney site for the disney ones

Zara
28-06-2011, 16:20
Universal website for their parks http://www.universalorlando.com/Home/home.aspx and Disney for theirs. However I have only ever bought mine while there as a special deal were I stay. I did use Floridatix on one occasion http://www.floridatix.co.uk/ which were excellent.

with cheese
28-06-2011, 17:51
You could also be friend a Phillipino taxi driver when you get there. They all have family working at the parks and will get you cheap passes. All 11 of us used to get in for 150 dollars a day, we used Carlos as our taxi (mini bus) the whole holiday, no need for any of us to drive then. It was Brill. If you don't mind taking the chance this is worth a go.

Zara
28-06-2011, 20:53
Mentioned this thread to OH and he said, which is perfectly true, there are loads of excursion shops that buy back (at a reduced price) unused tickets. If you are not fussed which park you visit on which day you can pick up some bargains, of course the most popular are rarely available but if it is something like Epcot, Kennedy Space, Wet n Wild it is worth checking.

coxan56
29-06-2011, 08:37
Hi I thought they had stopped buying them as you now have to use finger print access to all Disney sites. The first use of card they register your finger print,

"The Dibb.co" is a great forum for Orlando lots of info and advice.

Ann

Zara
29-06-2011, 08:49
Hi I thought they had stopped buying them as you now have to use finger print access to all Disney sites. The first use of card they register your finger print,

"The Dibb.co" is a great forum for Orlando lots of info and advice.

Ann

That could well be true last time I was there was Dec 2009 and they were still going strong then but there was talk.

popsybear
04-07-2011, 12:40
yes its right you cant use old tickets anymore. do not buy them!! everywhere has finger print technology now. i was there last october and we bought our tickets from the information centre on i-drive. prices were same if not cheaper than on line. also many other shops doing good deals too.
That could well be true last time I was there was Dec 2009 and they were still going strong then but there was talk.