PDA

View Full Version : Grooming barbers

Tony the Welder
29-07-2018, 07:12
dose any body know of any good barbers or unisex hairdresser in the south

junglejim
29-07-2018, 07:30
Very busy one in San Eugenio CC just at escalator.

Cousincas
29-07-2018, 08:02
Shane at Ripples in Los Cristianos, in the Summerland complex.

Tony the Welder
29-07-2018, 08:13
is this the one above the mercadona 5 euro any cut you want as long as it with the hedge trimmer i think i tried it once the wife still makes a joke about it

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

is this the one above the mercadona 5 euro any cut you want as long as it with the hedge trimmer i think i tried it once the wife still makes a joke about it but thank you junglejim

Steve56
29-07-2018, 09:52
Very busy one in San Eugenio CC just at escalator.

This is where I go. Never had a problem. Now costs 8 Euro.

andy123
29-07-2018, 13:40
Try Cuts in The Valdes Center opposite Los Cristianos bus station,6€ for men,they are Spanish,but do understand English.

tub
29-07-2018, 20:54
never been for an haircut but the one above mercadona is usually very busy

junglejim
30-07-2018, 15:42
is this the one above the mercadona 5 euro any cut you want as long as it with the hedge trimmer i think i tried it once the wife still makes a joke about it

is this the one above the mercadona 5 euro any cut you want as long as it with the hedge trimmer i think i tried it once the wife still makes a joke about it but thank you junglejim
Don't use it , I have my own "hedge trimmer" I bought many years ago for £25 , best buy ever - straight into the wood !

Tony the Welder
31-07-2018, 07:52
would love to do the same , bought some hedge trimmers used them once but they have seemed to have vanished in to thin hair

Deborah82
31-07-2018, 11:54
Hello all..
My name is debbiegh and I am a barber / hairdresser of 20 years and I am currently seeking information on getting to live there I used to live there and left when my son was born out there in July 2011 we left when he was 3months old and now I am eager to return ..
My idea is to open up a licensed barbers in the south beer and a cut .. who wouldn't like that ..
I just need to find a apartment we can rent ready to come out and I need to find a English home tutor for my son
Cab anyone help me with this

Also my partner knows the island very well he lived there 10 years plus and he is a welder

Tony the Welder
31-07-2018, 16:59
hi debbiegh having lived on the island before you should know the basics of the island to start up . for you i would put it down as a long let apartment , witch is what it says long let and are available normally when some one leaves . try to look for a three month let while you look around and make knew contacts . jobs . to start with i would reccomend one of you getting a legal job so it covers your health care . as for your son home tutor or state school personaly i would go for state school . ps there is always apartment for rent but may not be in the right place or at the right price . wish you look

Deborah82
31-07-2018, 17:03
Hey Tony ... he I do know the run of the mill so to speak with the island but a lot of people at telling me how its changed a lot and not to bother coming back..what I don't want is to struggle and my son to struggle ..
I heard state school would be hard for my son as he is 7 and don't speak Spanish
I always find work there being a hairdresser but I just worry that school times would interfere with work as per.. this is why no was interested in some form of childcare also maybe do the short term
As you probably know it is very hard to work things out when your not on the island
I just want best for my son and I know England has not got much to offer him atm
hi debbiegh having lived on the island before you should know the basics of the island to start up . for you i would put it down as a long let apartment , witch is what it says long let and are available normally when some one leaves . try to look for a three month let while you look around and make knew contacts . jobs . to start with i would reccomend one of you getting a legal job so it covers your health care . as for your son home tutor or state school personaly i would go for state school . ps there is always apartment for rent but may not be in the right place or at the right price . wish you look

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk