PDA

View Full Version : If you had the power to change...

jmcd
28-06-2011, 14:51
If you had the power to change the bad/wrong things in the world - what would you do first? And Why would you do it?

Keep it positive and and refreshing please.
Think of what would make the world a better place to live in.

Let me start.....

:love::harp::surf::flower::hat::hello::kiss:

I would like to turn back time to the beginning and start with a new set of rules that would be about making people happy and feel safe and loved

Reason: Because the governments we now have, I dont think they actually think about our happiness, safety and they certainly dont love us. I feel that even those who go into government with good intentions, often either get corrupted themselves or don't survive.

Now what would you do and why?

Ed3229
28-06-2011, 15:58
Get shot of the stupid human rights laws.....

with cheese
28-06-2011, 17:00
Kill all lifers

jmcd
28-06-2011, 17:13
Kill all lifers

It wasn't supposed to be this kind of thread.....

Mods can you CLOSE this thread please.

I wish I hadn't started it now......:ashamed:

MaxineC
28-06-2011, 17:20
It wasn't supposed to be this kind of thread.....

Mods can you CLOSE this thread please.

I wish I hadn't started it now......:ashamed:

Does that mean I can't post about how I would kill all stinging, biting, ugly, scary, annoying insects...??? :D

with cheese
28-06-2011, 17:35
It is just my view if they do wrong by murdering or raping, child abuse, get rid all national debts reduced.
Fair comment, not a nasty dig or funny answer, apologies if it offends, just think they are a waste of time and money.

9PLUS
28-06-2011, 17:36
I Concur

x

Goforgold
28-06-2011, 17:37
I would ensure EVERYONE had enough food, water and a roof over the heads and no wars would be the icing on the cake!!

jmcd
28-06-2011, 17:42
I would ensure they EVERYONE had enough food, water and a roof over the heads and no wars would be the icing on the cake!!

Thats lovely goforgold

sunspot
28-06-2011, 17:49
I would like to have the power to protect all our innocent children,protect them from abuse,harm and try to give
them all the very best start in life without the torment some go through,the thought that there are many little kids living in terror breaks my heart...........

jmcd
28-06-2011, 17:49
It is just my view if they do wrong by murdering or raping, child abuse, get rid all national debts reduced.
Fair comment, not a nasty dig or funny answer, apologies if it offends, just think they are a waste of time and money.

apology accepted

its was a bit of a shock! didn't epect such a strong statement.

Im a bit delicate

I would like to have the power to protect all our innocent children,protect them from abuse,harm and try to give
them all the very best start in life without the torment some go through,the thought that there are many little kids living in terror breaks my heart...........

Mine too sunspot

with cheese
28-06-2011, 17:53

Sunspot you know my views on this, and upsetting as it maybe from my initial post, kill all child sex abusers

jmcd
28-06-2011, 18:04
Sunspot you know my views on this, and upsetting as it maybe from my initial post, kill all child sex abusers

I think we know how you feel now 'with cheese', and child abuse in any form is dispicable. and we would all like to see an end to it. I think we all know someone (if not ourselves) that have been affected by this. So we all feel the same as you about child abusers.
But maybe if you said that you would like to see and end to child abuse, it might not sound so agressive!

Kill child sex abusers is a little blunt

Sylla
28-06-2011, 18:21
Sunspot , I'm with you on that too ...the thought of little children suffering ...really gets me upset ...how could any one hurt a child , mentally or physically ....

Sal
28-06-2011, 19:32

Totally agree.

9PLUS
28-06-2011, 19:35
I would make women easier than they already are

cheers

xxx

Pink shoes
28-06-2011, 19:45
I would like to make people more equal. We all watch on TV how some people born into the right families have all luxuries given to them wile other people have to struggle and pay for all needs on a minimum wage.

I also believe people with medical needs (not the self inflicted ones) should have the same care as those who can afford to go private. We read about the people who live in the wrong catchment area in the UK or the drugs they need but due to NHS cutbacks cannot have.

Sylla
28-06-2011, 19:45
A device to detect "trolls" on forums !:crazy:

Zara
28-06-2011, 22:23
I would get rid of religious zealots. Distribute the wealth of the church (god has no need for material wealth) amongst the people, that is where it came from and to whom it belongs. This would eradicate homelessness, poverty, provide life saving medicine and feed the starving.

The most religious countries in the world are also the most violent. People need to stop thinking they are doing things in the name of god. This would unite the world in its common interest for peace and all nations should outlaw war and the need for weapons of mass destruction. I would change people’s attitude towards others less hate and more love.

As none of that is likely to happen, I would make sure that when you get old Boobs donīt SAG

Jackie
28-06-2011, 22:38
If I had the power I would turn the clocks back almost 12 years and have a cure for Cancer, then my beautiful mum would still be with me, I miss her every single day...

astara
28-06-2011, 22:45
Ensuring everybody in world our had food, water & shelter is a must, protecting children,s innocent young lives is a certain,& putting a gene into human brains that makes them protect & care for the animals on this planet, whether domestic or wild a lovely option....:whistle:

caroletenerife
28-06-2011, 22:47
Being able to buy fudge doughnuts in Tenerife...then everyone would be happy :D

MrsTT
28-06-2011, 22:54
I would like the world to understand this quote from Jimi Hendrix : When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

tracey
29-06-2011, 03:44
If you had the power to change the bad/wrong things in the world - what would you do first? And Why would you do it?

Keep it positive and and refreshing please.
Think of what would make the world a better place to live in.

Let me start.....

:love::harp::surf::flower::hat::hello::kiss:

I would like to turn back time to the beginning and start with a new set of rules that would be about making people happy and feel safe and loved

Reason: Because the governments we now have, I dont think they actually think about our happiness, safety and they certainly dont love us. I feel that even those who go into government with good intentions, often either get corrupted themselves or don't survive.

Now what would you do and why?

Cant give a reply as I would still be typing next week

Marjan Howard
29-06-2011, 03:45
People to stop putting labels on others. Have eqauilty for all, and not talk about Balck or White, Gay or Straigt, Normal or Weird etc. just except the people how they are and not judge them how they are born but love them for who they are.

9PLUS
29-06-2011, 07:47
Start a movement - Be the change you want to see

williethetim
29-06-2011, 07:54
QUOTE=caroletenerife;49156]Being able to buy fudge doughnuts in Tenerife...then everyone would be happy :D[/QUOTE]
just had one last night from Baynes :jumping:[
i'd bring some over in september but they'd probably go off in the plane :whistle:

Brian
29-06-2011, 09:37
Standardise food prices throughout the world and free carrier bags for all. Hang on though,there would be nothing to read:whistle:

penelope pitstop
30-06-2011, 19:03
I would stop pain & suffering, wars & illness. I would want everyone to be equal with no poverty.

penelope pitstop

slodgedad
30-06-2011, 19:32
I believe people with medical needs (not the self inflicted ones) should have the same care as those who can afford to go private. We read about the people who live in the wrong catchment area in the UK or the drugs they need but due to NHS cutbacks cannot have.

I have read through this thread and this is the most important to me.

Medical care should be available, no matter the circumstance, to everyone. It should be a basic human right.

We have the resources and skills so why is half the world deprived?

Without health care everything else is meaningless.

rosemary
30-06-2011, 19:57
I would abolish the secrecy laws on UFO information and hold open seminars worldwide about this subject. I believe it is time the people of this planet realised they are part of a fascinating universe. Maybe it would bring a sense of proportion to the world and a larger perspective on all the known religions that are still warring with each other.

kieraj
30-06-2011, 23:34
I agree with all your ideas, the people in charge of our country and the other countries carry on lining their own pockets and having their nice little lives, while we all worry about the real world and carry on paying their wages to line their own pockets, we actually are powerless, you only have to look at Greece tonight, how many people are hurt there and they tried to stand up for their rights, if I had the power to change things I really don't know what I would do........

Added after 2 minutes:

Cant give a reply as I would still be typing next week I started typing and thought yes you are right so stopped after 5 mins.

Pooh
30-06-2011, 23:43
I would eliminate all religion. It's the root of all evil.

Sundowner
01-07-2011, 10:47
I would change the way we live. I mean who wants to get old and die,it would be much better if we died 1st and then live in an old peoples home, get kicked out when we become too young and you get a gold watch when you start work, after working until you are young enough to enjoy your retirement, you drink and party until you are ready for senior school and then junior school and then you play and have no responsibilities, you become a baby and then back into the womb for 9 months and you finish off as an orgasm