PDA

View Full Version : Why is The Go Compare Dot Com, Sorry Food Prices Thread

MaxineC
28-06-2011, 19:12
Being an **** by saying there's 17 pages, but will only let me go as far as page 15...

ps: yes, boredom has set in... :crazy:

dede
28-06-2011, 19:27
Same here Max, must be a technical fault as it was closed before when i looked but its now been re-opened

Goforgold
28-06-2011, 19:28
It's the same on the T v UK food thread too !! :)

Ooops!! Just seen the rest of the subject line!!!! LOL!! :)

MaxineC
28-06-2011, 20:12
Ooops!! Just seen the rest of the subject line!!!! LOL!! :)

:D :D :D

Dear Mods, it would also appear my post count is not rising, despite me almost typing my fingers to the bone today!

EDIT: They appear t be fine now, sorry for troubling you.... :whistle:

with cheese
28-06-2011, 21:30
It is because I was a bit strong towards another poster and Mods closed it to remove my posts and some others.

doreen
28-06-2011, 21:37
It is because I was a bit strong towards another poster and Mods closed it to remove my posts and some others.

Moderation is a good word ... check out Taoism :)

DaveRF
28-06-2011, 21:37
Go to your control panel and change the settings to 40 posts per page rather than the default 10. That will sort it for you in the meantime ;)

MaxineC
28-06-2011, 22:00

Your name should be blue cheese....

Moderation is a good word ... check out Taoism :)

:crylaughing:

Go to your control panel and change the settings to 40 posts per page rather than the default 10. That will sort it for you in the meantime ;)

Smart ****.... :raspberry2:

Dear Mods, another question... why does my friends icon say I have 3 friends, when actually I have 11. You're making me look less popular than I am... :D

with cheese
28-06-2011, 22:03
8 of them didn't realise it was you, Reggie has been posing as you.

slodgedad
28-06-2011, 23:58
Dear Mods, another question... why does my friends icon say I have 3 friends, when actually I have 11. You're making me look less popular than I am... :D

At the moment everyone appears to have only 3. It is one of the hiccups in a long line of 'to do' things on a new Forum.

I think you'll agree there are a lot more important things to sort out first.

Goforgold
29-06-2011, 05:21

Where is the friends Icon Maxine C?

wigjam
29-06-2011, 09:33
The Tao that can be named is not the true Tao.
The name that can be spoken is not the eternal name

Lao Tzu From the Tao Te Ching

MaxineC
29-06-2011, 11:37
At the moment everyone appears to have only 3. It is one of the hiccups in a long line of 'to do' things on a new Forum.

I think you'll agree there are a lot more important things to sort out first.

That's a matter of opinion, Slodgie.... :whistle:

ps: take your bloody scrabble moves.... :D

Where is the friends Icon Maxine C?

On your profile.... the little person icon. Looks like you haven't got any.... :crylaughing: :crylaughing: ;)