PDA

View Full Version : Storage Units wanted for household items

tracey_in_tenerife
28-06-2011, 21:34
Is there any storages units in South Tenerife for storing furniture/ household items on a short term basis , maybe for a couple of months. And the costs if known, thanks.

dede
28-06-2011, 21:36
There is one in las chafiras but sorry i dont know the price or any details, im sure someone will know more and come along and help you.

doreen
28-06-2011, 21:40
There is one in las chafiras but sorry i dont know the price or any details, im sure someone will know more and come along and help you.

Here you go ... http://www.tenerife-self-storage.com/nav/tenerife-self-storage?language=en

It is a bit pricey ... renting a garage or lock up is another option

9PLUS
28-06-2011, 21:41
Hope this helps

http://www.tenerife-self-storage.com/

Andy0210
29-06-2011, 01:00
Is there any storages units in South Tenerife for storing furniture/ household items on a short term basis , maybe for a couple of months. And the costs if known, thanks.

Hi Tracey, PM me the details and what size square meterage you need, i will get back to you with a price as storage is about to be my next venture! :)

TenerifePool
29-06-2011, 02:04
Hi Tracey, PM me the details and what size square meterage you need, i will get back to you with a price as storage is about to be my next venture! :)

But Andy... I thought size didn't matter..!

Andy0210
29-06-2011, 02:47
But Andy... I thought size didn't matter..!

Simons been on the Sherry again ???

Somebodies transport bill for tomorrow has just doubled! :whistle:

TenerifePool
29-06-2011, 02:57
Simons been on the Sherry again ???

Somebodies transport bill for tomorrow has just doubled! :whistle:

Dude it's my birthday...

Methinks Simon is entitled to be on the Sherry...

Back on topic I would like to take this opportunity to recommend both Andy, and his hair stylist.

Andy0210
29-06-2011, 03:12
Dude it's my birthday...

Methinks Simon is entitled to be on the Sherry...

Back on topic I would like to take this opportunity to recommend both Andy, and his hair stylist.

Despite the late attempt at creepy crawly bumlick your transport has just doubled, lol.

And afterwards will move on to Heffalumpy, he gets a little (and i mean little) discount for being a none abusive forum member! ;)

Tenner
23-07-2014, 13:06
Need some small storage place in South Tenerife for a couple of month.

Is there anyone that can help?