PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Liverpool Football Club discussion thread

AJP
28-05-2011, 22:56
As we are starting again I thought I,d start this thread for all LFC fans

tonypub
29-05-2011, 17:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3knys0uoorY&feature=share cheers masch

tonypub
08-06-2011, 10:37
the tranfer market hotting up for us now,looks like theres lots of cash to splash http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13685517.stm best part of this deal is gettin rid of ngog.nice to see the blue ****e active in the market to,all free transfers there after,lol.YNWA

cumbriankop
08-06-2011, 18:51
Henderson looks a good signing, we need a world class striker to complement Carroll and Suarez. In Kenny we trust (Y)

theedge92
08-06-2011, 20:32
Players like Henderson and Scott Dann are the type of players we need. A squad built round young british players under Sir Kenny's management, were looking at a new Liverpool. YNWA

tonypub
17-06-2011, 11:36
fixture list for new season http://www.skysports.com/football/calendar/0,25004,11669,00.html

murph
17-06-2011, 22:35
As we are starting again I thought I,d start this thread for all LFC fans

Have you guys seen the truly SHOCKING new Blue and White strip????

A fan in Liverpool has come up with how it could / should have looked

CaribeCelt
17-06-2011, 22:40
Yeah,there is another thread about it.
What mad man came up with that idea,Murph?

murph
17-06-2011, 22:47
Yeah,there is another thread about it.
What mad man came up with that idea,Murph?

That is a really great point. Just think about what happened?

Someone from Adidas comes in and says 'Hey we have a great new shirt'' who actually sat there and said ''fantastic, that will go down really well and sell in bucket loads, get em made!!!''

DaveCull
18-06-2011, 11:51
That is a really great point. Just think about what happened?

Someone from Adidas comes in and says 'Hey we have a great new shirt'' who actually sat there and said ''fantastic, that will go down really well and sell in bucket loads, get em made!!!''
Don't think it's a coincidence that the shirts in Standard Chartered's house colours? Won't sell.

theedge92
19-06-2011, 22:12
The colours are the colours we used when we first started as a club, its supposed to be like the first kit we used...... obv without the Adidas and the Standard chartered :)

murph
19-06-2011, 22:49
The colours are the colours we used when we first started as a club, its supposed to be like the first kit we used...... obv without the Adidas and the Standard chartered :)

Yes but Shankly changed our colours to all RED, along with our luck!!

tonypub
08-07-2011, 10:03
excellent signing http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/adam-completes-reds-move

tonypub
14-07-2011, 20:04
stewart downing been to melwood today after lfc was given permission by villa to talk with him

DaveCull
14-07-2011, 21:39
Not really a fan of Downing, but I do believe Kenny knows a hell of a lot better than I do. I've never felt better looking forward to a new season.

murph
15-07-2011, 01:48
Higuan to LFC stories anyone...true or false...any knowledge

primrose
16-07-2011, 12:01
Latest Score ........Malaysia 1-Liverpool 1

Added after 16 minutes:

Malaysia 1 Liverpool 3

Added after 6 minutes:

Malaysia 1-Liverpool 4

Added after 6 minutes:

Malaysia 3 Liverpool 4

Added after 12 minutes:

Final Score Malaysia 3 Liverpool 6.

tonypub
16-07-2011, 21:22
Latest Score ........Malaysia 1-Liverpool 1

Added after 16 minutes:

Malaysia 1 Liverpool 3

Added after 6 minutes:

Malaysia 1-Liverpool 4

Added after 6 minutes:

Malaysia 3 Liverpool 4

Added after 12 minutes:

Final Score Malaysia 3 Liverpool 6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfGI7RX3A9Y highlights and goals here YNWA

TommyMac
24-11-2011, 21:09
Great win for the Reds on Sunday - I fancy us again against City this week - remember the last league game they lost
was at Anfield!

DaveCull
24-11-2011, 22:40
I agree. I was not confident going into the Chelsea game, but when it comes to a game against the top teams, we're all blood & guts. Spurs not included, obviously:devil:
Amazing. Your post is the first since the pre-season.

pablo1
24-11-2011, 23:23
Great win for the Reds on Sunday - I fancy us again against City this week - remember the last league game they lost
was at Anfield!

A week before our FA cup semi final with Utd at Wembley, we rested Silva, Kompany and DeJong and Tevez was forced off injured early doors.

I think we'll win this one, certainly not at a canter, but I think we've got enough to pick up all 3 points. The league is our priority this year and we will be at full strength at Anfield. Can't wait.

YOUNG GOLFER
24-11-2011, 23:34
A week before our FA cup semi final with Utd at Wembley, we rested Silva, Kompany and DeJong and Tevez was forced off injured early doors.

I think we'll win this one, certainly not at a canter, but I think we've got enough to pick up all 3 points. The league is our priority this year and we will be at full strength at Anfield. Can't wait.

Love so sleep on your pillow:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

pablo1
24-11-2011, 23:40
Are those blue moonies just for me mate ? Aww ta :-)

murph
27-11-2011, 23:21
In case anyone doubted Liverpool's Man of the Match today...

http://www.eplindex.com/liverpool-1-manchester-city-1-quick-opta-stats/

DaveCull
28-11-2011, 10:25
Still think City will be champions though. They had the class, we had the heart. It was a relief to see Carroll actually do well when he made his cameo. Lucas and Adam were outstanding. It's starting to feel like Fortress Anfield again, and without a scouser on the pitch!

tonypub
28-11-2011, 10:37
every home game we have the away teams goalie is man of the match

TommyMac
28-11-2011, 18:00
It was a good game to watch, I thought Kenny left it too late to bring Carroll on though & I dont think were doing
Henderson any favours playing him wide. Roll on Tuesday, I fancy Suarez to get back on the score sheet!

TommyMac
30-11-2011, 20:05
Great performance & win last night at Chelsea - keep it up Reds!

TommyMac
05-12-2011, 18:53
Good luck to the Reds tonight - keep the run going away from home Suarez 3-0 will do for me :)

murph
05-12-2011, 19:46
Good luck to the Reds tonight - keep the run going away from home Suarez 3-0 will do for me :)

Funny enough I think I'd take that too!! :jumping:

TommyMac
06-12-2011, 19:53
Roll on Saturday - anyone want to play in midfield?

DaveCull
15-12-2011, 16:41
I found this video on the Official LFC site. It's kids applying for the job of a presenter on a new programme aimed at younger fans. I found it both funny and endearing at the same time. Am I alone?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/video/features/10461-lfctv-child-presenter-audition

(cut & paste above)

YOUNG GOLFER
28-01-2012, 15:48
What a week for Liverpool beating the so called top two teams in England in under a week.
After the Bolton loss king kennys tough talking worked.
Have to say United could do with a new keeper this present guy sucks lol

DaveCull
28-01-2012, 16:10
Today was winning ugly. United have done it plenty of times this season. I thought Andy Carroll had his best game yet, still a way to go. But if Kenny thinks he's going to be good enough, that's enough for me. Henderson's potential still evades me. I'd like to see the stat for miles run per tackle made. He must be No.1 in all 4 leagues.

Tom & Sharon
28-01-2012, 17:48
Good defending again,stats show Utd had slightly better possession.
Thought Maxi Rodrigues had a great game,Stevie G seemed a bit quiet and i would have played Bellamy before Carroll although he was unlucky when he hit the crossbar in the dying minutes,dozy Kuyt should have had the rebound LOL :whistle:

Even better to see that scumbag French defender was at fault for the second goal :crylaughing:

Bring on the next round :c2:

jolfc
29-01-2012, 05:59
i don't care if it was ugly football, winning is all that mattered. thought the atmosphere sounded great at anfield.
well done kenny and the boys.
y.n.w.a.

:c2:

DaveCull
29-01-2012, 09:34
Agreed. Now we need to sort out our weak spot, i.e. the lower clubs, starting with Wolves on Tues. We can't be considered a top club, if poor performances persist against the so-called weaker sides. Let's have some goals. It's all about attitude:eyebrows:

i don't care if it was ugly football, winning is all that mattered. thought the atmosphere sounded great at anfield.
well done kenny and the boys.
y.n.w.a.

:c2:

Tom & Sharon
29-01-2012, 10:37
Agreed. Now we need to sort out our weak spot, i.e. the lower clubs, starting with Wolves on Tues. We can't be considered a top club, if poor performances persist against the so-called weaker sides. Let's have some goals. It's all about
attitude:eyebrows:

Agreed,Utd have always had consistency and gained the three points even when they have been off form.
Draws at home are no good,i'd like to see Bellamy and Saurez together more.
Consistency is the key although Saurez has only one more game of his ban to go :c2:

DaveCull
29-01-2012, 11:54
Interesting on SSP this morning. Carroll/Tevez exchange mooted. Makes sense from both sides, but can't see Citeh taking the risk. LFC with Suarez and Tevez, a match made in heaven?

Agreed,Utd have always had consistency and gained the three points even when they have been off form.
Draws at home are no good,i'd like to see Bellamy and Saurez together more.
Consistency is the key although Saurez has only one more game of his ban to go :c2:

YOUNG GOLFER
27-02-2012, 01:03
Well done to LIVERPOOL today a tough honest match shame it had to go to a shootout........ but just glad it went to us....
ANOTHER CUP for the mighty reds.

Chayofa Tete
27-02-2012, 10:24
[QUOTE=YOUNG GOLFER;148554]Well done to LIVERPOOL today a tough honest match shame it had to go to a shootout........ but just glad it went to us....
ANOTHER CUP for the mighty reds.[/QUOTE

Exciting Final shame it went to penalties must say felt a bit sorry for Cardiff they were out on their feet tremendous effort,but maybe the start of something for Liverpool??]

Exciting final

murph
27-02-2012, 15:44
Well done to LIVERPOOL today a tough honest match shame it had to go to a shootout........ but just glad it went to us....
ANOTHER CUP for the mighty reds.

It's amazing how difficult we make these things - look at the easy 6 -1 last week against a team from the same division and on the same points as them ( I know they scored 3 OG's but Stevie's was going in anyway and we forced one of the others with attacking play)

I also find it curious that whoever the manager has been over the last ten years, we always sit back as soon as we score - inviting teams to attack us, which they invariably do due having just lost a goal.

Attack them while they are down is what I say, and I thought Kenny would have brought that mentality back !!

Saying that we had something like 39 shots so maybe Kenny needs to do what we all know he should do - BUY A DECENT STRIKER!!!

Anyway, another trophy clear of the Mancs! Happy Days

jolfc
18-03-2012, 08:31
looking forward to this afternoons match, hopefully the redmen can play as well as they did on tuesday ( well done our captain fantastic ) i am still nervous though, :)

DaveCull
18-03-2012, 13:07
Careful what you wish for. Stoke play in red too:agree:

jolfc
18-03-2012, 14:22
Careful what you wish for. Stoke play in red too:agree:

lol, but not at anfield i hope, :D

murph
15-04-2012, 16:28
Well done to the Reds yesterday. Once we equalised I was never in doubt that we would win.

Just watching the Hillsborough Memorial Service - No-one should EVER go to watch a football match and not come home #JFT96 #YNWA

TommyMac
15-04-2012, 16:33
Well said Murph, I think alot of supporters who saw Mwambe collapse at Spurs & came away saying "you dont expect to see that at a football game" can understand some of what I witnessed 23 years ago. R.I.P The 96 YNWA Never forgotten!

R.I.P To the Italian footballer who sadly lost his life yesterday!

tonypub
29-04-2012, 13:11
ggggooooooaaaaaalllllll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx68RsabYTk

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 18:08
Need a change second half

johnripper1987
05-05-2012, 18:46
2-1. And we have 15 minutes left.

YOUNG GOLFER
05-05-2012, 19:54
Good game think Chelsea just edged it......would like to see if that ball did or did not cross the line.......can't leave it to linesmen or refs to decide on such things anymore.

Let's hope for a better team next year need a few changes.

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 21:18
Good game think Chelsea just edged it......would like to see if that ball did or did not cross the line.......can't leave it to linesmen or refs to decide on such things anymore.

Let's hope for a better team next year need a few changes.

YG.....it was in.......my mate at the match assures me !
Thought Andy Carroll did well today....though Downing will never do !
As for Pepe......haven't rated him since day 1.....

johnripper1987
09-05-2012, 10:29
Can the Reds buy some good player in this summer? With the current squad, I can't believe even in dream how they win the title in 2012-2013 season?

YOUNG GOLFER
09-05-2012, 10:41
Can the Reds buy some good player in this summer? With the current squad, I can't believe even in dream how they win the title in 2012-2013 season?

Let's wait and see on any changes but after giving Chelsea a right thrashing last night looks to me Liverpool do have a good team.

DaveCull
09-05-2012, 11:50
Let's wait and see on any changes but after giving Chelsea a right thrashing last night looks to me Liverpool do have a good team.
Saw the game last night. I'm beginning to think maybe Henderson needs time to develop (remember Lucas, and how we've missed him this season?). Shelvey also worthy of a mention; both these players seem to play more positively without Gerrard's influence. Don't get me wrong, Gerrard's a wonderful player, but his presence can inhibit younger players. Maybe they'll start to bloom soon, they were certainly good last night. Carroll continues to improve match by match. I reckon he's a good bet for Woy's squad. Maxi seemed to be waving goodbye to the fans when he was subbed, don't feel he really got the starts he deserved, great football brain.

murph
09-05-2012, 14:17
Saw the game last night. I'm beginning to think maybe Henderson needs time to develop (remember Lucas, and how we've missed him this season?). Shelvey also worthy of a mention; both these players seem to play more positively without Gerrard's influence. Don't get me wrong, Gerrard's a wonderful player, but his presence can inhibit younger players. Maybe they'll start to bloom soon, they were certainly good last night. Carroll continues to improve match by match. I reckon he's a good bet for Woy's squad. Maxi seemed to be waving goodbye to the fans when he was subbed, don't feel he really got the starts he deserved, great football brain.

Agree on a number of points there - Henderson has got the lot - the quality of the finish last night was superb. Gerrard is very close to being the best player I have ever seen at LFC (right up there with Kenny), but his will to win and to dominate / do everything has had a negative effect on players - going back to Alonso, through to Lucas and even Neil Mellor who he used to give terrible stick to. Also him going back to pick the ball up from the edge of our area AFTER 3 MINUTES in the Cup Final, set the tone for the match - a huge gap between Defence and attack. He also wants to take every free-kick and corner. With his ability to shoot, he should be sat on the edge of the area, waiting for the corner to come in.

DaveCull
09-05-2012, 14:22
He also wants to take every free-kick and corner. With his ability to shoot, he should be sat on the edge of the area, waiting for the corner to come in.
Totally agree, plus his heading ability is outstanding. Pity Maxi looks to be on the way out, as he does take a good corner. Still think Henderson needs a tackling coach tho'.

Shugstar63
09-05-2012, 14:37
After defeating Chelsea .......hope its not papering over the cracks time.....some of the current crop are not up to it...Reina, Downing amongst others !

murph
11-05-2012, 00:46
The new Home Kit for 2012 /2013 - Very ''Retro''

The eternal flame is on the rear collar.3027

tonypub
16-05-2012, 16:34
king kenny has left the building,whos next for manager?

DaveCull
16-05-2012, 16:38

Let's just wait , eh?
I still think the majority of fans are prepared to give Kenny another season, as do I.

Shugstar63
16-05-2012, 16:44

Martinez bookies favourite.....please not Rafa again !!

DaveCull.....KK's gone!

tonypub
16-05-2012, 16:53
Let's just wait , eh?
I still think the majority of fans are prepared to give Kenny another season, as do I.hes gone.at least it shows the owners have ambition,many clubs are happy just to be in the top ten,not liverpool.we wanna be top

canary boy
16-05-2012, 17:00
another manager gone and I just get more nervous

tonypub
16-05-2012, 17:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkchDf3doW8&sns=fb

YOUNG GOLFER
16-05-2012, 17:40
Well a good guy no doubt about that and we as Liverpool fans know where King Kenny's heart is.....and after a good few years without silverware not a bad year and could of been another Trophy if only...
Well lets see who is going to come next at least it wont be Woy he has the england job lol

AL JAY
16-05-2012, 17:55
Now go and wash that minging coat!

http://yfrog.com/ntzbtlp

DaveCull
16-05-2012, 18:06
Let's just wait , eh?
I still think the majority of fans are prepared to give Kenny another season, as do I.

Look a bit daft now don't I?

primrose
16-05-2012, 18:38

Steve Kean.:blast::rofl::rofl:

Simon-M
16-05-2012, 19:05
Oh Fabio... could it really be you :)

DaveCull
16-05-2012, 19:23
I think maybe the owners will be aware of fan power, and stay away from Rafa. What do you think?

AL JAY
16-05-2012, 21:27
Sacked ex Chelsea manager André Vilas Boas is strong favourite to take over with all the main bookmakers! Thats not going down well on the radio phone in at the moment!

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 07:44
I'd have given King Kenny another season......remember we won our first trophy in 6 years and reached the FA Cup final....ok 8th in the Premiership wasn't great.......but he's only had 16 months !

DaveCull
17-05-2012, 09:14
In addition to poor results (in many cases poor performances late on in games - for which the players have to take much of the blame), I think the handling of the "Suarez affair" was terrible.
Another question. How does Downing get into the England squad? No assists all season, incredible.

Shugstar63
17-05-2012, 09:38
In addition to poor results (in many cases poor performances late on in games - for which the players have to take much of the blame), I think the handling of the "Suarez affair" was terrible.
Another question. How does Downing get into the England squad? No assists all season, incredible.

Downing....I don't get it!
Crouch left at home too...shocking decision ! 22 goals in 42 appearances (quite a few as sub)
Gary Lineker backed him for the squad.......

DaveCull
17-05-2012, 12:26
Crouch left at home too...shocking decision ! 22 goals in 42 appearances (quite a few as sub)
Gary Lineker backed him for the squad.......
I suppose it was Crouch or Carroll, for when we need route 1 in the last 15 minutes. Andy has impressed in recent weeks, and made a fool of Terry in the game after the final. Also, his heading, and flick-ons are better, whereas the rest of Crouch's game is probably superior.

murph
17-05-2012, 17:06

Left the building??? The way these bloody owners are going there will be nobody left to turn the lights of!!

Added after 2 minutes:

I think you'll probably find Downing has just ''assisted'' Kenny out of a job!!

DaveCull
17-05-2012, 17:33
>>Murph quote>>"I think you'll probably find Downing has just ''assisted'' Kenny out of a job!!<<

I'd add Henderson & Adam to that too:)

.........Henderson has potential tho', provided someone teaches him how to tackle.

Shugstar63
24-05-2012, 12:07
Left the building??? The way these bloody owners are going there will be nobody left to turn the lights of!!

Added after 2 minutes:

I think you'll probably find Downing has just ''assisted'' Kenny out of a job!!

You think the Redmen have problems......lucky you don't support RFC Plc
Craig Whyte stole the lightbulbs !
Downing yip shocking!

Added after 2 Hours 6 minutes:

Martinez to speak to Reds owners...........he'll do me..............

DaveCull
24-05-2012, 15:54
On the http://forums.lfconline.com/ site, nobody's got a good word for Martinez. Only good at avoiding relegation, they say. Surely the skill is to find a budding Mourinho, Guardiola etc, before they cost the planet.
Who's to say a manager who is succesful at a "lower" (questionable this season) level, can't be a success with LFC? I'm sure there are plenty of young coaches who reckon they could do a job with a top team. After all, that's what most fans think:doh:

Shugstar63
24-05-2012, 16:24
On the http://forums.lfconline.com/ site, nobody's got a good word for Martinez. Only good at avoiding relegation, they say. Surely the skill is to find a budding Mourinho, Guardiola etc, before they cost the planet.
Who's to say a manager who is succesful at a "lower" (questionable this season) level, can't be a success with LFC? I'm sure there are plenty of young coaches who reckon they could do a job with a top team. After all, that's what most fans think:doh:
Rafa came with a big rep........he didn't do that well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveCull
24-05-2012, 17:31
Rafa came with a big rep........he didn't do that well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll assume that's a joke:whistle:
Still much support from fans for Rafa. After all, in the minds of many, he should still be manager.
From a U.S. perspective, however, he may have too much fan power (i.e. a lot more than them right now).

Sundowner
24-05-2012, 22:23
I think if Liverpool are forward thinking they should appoint Roberto Martinez!!!

After all he has proved he can manage a bottom 3 side well!!!

DaveCull
25-05-2012, 08:22
:liar:bottom 5 if you don't mind:doh:

Shugstar63
12-08-2012, 14:57
Easy tie for The Redmen in Europa League......hear Heart Of Midlothian were shocking today.

gpeart
15-08-2012, 18:25
does any body know if lfc v wba is on tv if so wot station many thanks

Shugstar63
28-08-2012, 20:15
Think it's about time we got a decent goalie. Reina flapping at another easy cross against Man City is too much.........and happens too often.............

CaribeCelt
29-08-2012, 17:54
Think it's about time we got a decent goalie. Reina flapping at another easy cross against Man City is too much.........and happens too often.............

WE??
Are you jumping on the "Pool"bandwagon now?

junglejim
29-08-2012, 18:18
He doesn't want to walk away alone !

canary boy
01-09-2012, 13:15
You can have John Ruddy, we have three England goalies and Houghton goes and buys another, What is he doing?

murph
10-09-2012, 00:54
Tonight's Hillsborough Documentary for those who missed it, is now available on bbc iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01mrmq1/Hillsborough_Searching_for_the_Truth

Shugstar63
14-09-2012, 23:58
The facts as everyone knew !!!
Apart from The Sun..............

YOUNG GOLFER
23-09-2012, 16:34
Played very well today out played United with 11 men and could of been a easy win for us........but need to get a few Refs in our pockets first lol.
Even with 10 men a great start to the 2nd half but very hard to play for 50 mins with 10 men against 12 lol

Keep playing this way and we will go in the right direction.

Theres been a lot happening at our club over the last few weeks let's keep going YNWA.

murph
23-09-2012, 16:40
Played very well today out played United with 11 men and could of been a easy win for us........but need to get a few Refs in our pockets first lol.
Even with 10 men a great start to the 2nd half but very hard to play for 50 mins with 10 men against 12 lol

Keep playing this way and we will go in the right direction.

Theres been a lot happening at our club over the last few weeks let's keep going YNWA.

Too be fair to United, you have to congratulate Ferguson on his team selection.

Playing Referee Halsey in the middle with Giggs and Carrick was a masterstroke!!! :mad::twak:

Shugstar63
29-10-2012, 07:56
Cracking derby match yesterday........................still trying to work out how Suarez goal could be flagged....poor officiating probably. His goal celebration was brill though.......long way to go for the Redmen to be a major force....

DaveCull
29-10-2012, 10:34
Let's face it, for once Everton have a good side this year. Ours is a work in progress. Considering the average age of our team, we can look forward to a very bright future. Joe Allen was impressive in his handling of Fellaini. For a derby it was a good football match. I too enjoyed the Suarez dive, subtle he isn't!

CaribeCelt
15-04-2013, 17:00
Justice For The 96!
Always Remembered.

junglejim
15-04-2013, 17:14
Yes -remember the 96 who never came home .RIP .

AL JAY
15-04-2013, 17:58
EFC Chairman Bill Kenwrights moving speech today at Anfield

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK-DKzc3rmI

jolfc
15-04-2013, 19:30
R.I.P the 96.

a very moving and heartfelt speech by bill kenwright as al jay says.

AJP
15-04-2013, 22:28
Mr Kenwright has gone up an awful lot in my estimation,what a wonderful heartfelt speech.we,ve had the truth now for the justice.Please read this story of a 15 year old boy at Hillsborough http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2013/04/15/hillsborough-survivor-frank-connolly-on-why-he-s-finally-opening-the-diary-he-kept-as-a-15-year-old-100252-33171910/

murph
16-04-2013, 23:12
The whole service had a very different feel to it this year.

Noisier, more ''upbeat'' in a respectful way.

Think a curtain has been lifted somehow

#JFT96

AL JAY
18-04-2013, 11:19
Some very sad news, Hillsborough campaigner Ann Williams passed away this morning ,now happily reunited with her beloved son Kevin ...R.I.P to a wonderful woman! At least you went to heaven knowing that the truth is out and at last justice will prevail JFT96

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22196415

AJP
18-04-2013, 12:33
Some very sad news, Hillsborough campaigner Ann Williams passed away this morning ,now happily reunited with her beloved son Kevin ...R.I.P to a wonderful woman! At least you went to heaven knowing that the truth is out and at last justice will prevail JFT96

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22196415

What a sad day, a woman who wouldn,t give up,she knew the truth years ago,a mothers love never dies.She finally got the truth,but sadly won't see the justice.JTF96

jolfc
18-04-2013, 14:15
r.i.p anne.

primrose
18-04-2013, 14:24
A truly remarkable lady and good to see the flags on Council Buildings at half mast in tribute to her. R.I.P. Anne Williams.

murph
18-04-2013, 21:04
A truly remarkable lady and good to see the flags on Council Buildings at half mast in tribute to her. R.I.P. Anne Williams.

There is already some talk of some sort of memorial to Anne in Liverpool. Seems very apt to me. RIP Anne

YOUNG GOLFER
17-08-2013, 14:47
A nice start to the season ............a tough match but a well deserved win from Liverpool both keepers played well today could of been more goals but stoke keeper had a cracking game.

candy2411
17-08-2013, 15:23
great 3 points to start the season....don't think I'm being too biased when I say Liverpool were by far the better side, but my heart nearly stopped when Walters stepped forward to take that penalty!
Wasn't too sure about Mignolet in the first half , but after that save, he's MY HERO (after Steven Gerrard of course):)

YOUNG GOLFER
01-09-2013, 15:50
Well done Liverpool after a long mid week game but still enough in the bag to beat Man U today.....Sturridge again on the scoresheet with a great goal and another clean sheet. And if only for a hour or two we are top of the table.

murph
01-09-2013, 15:53
Happy Sunday to all Kopites

What a lovely day

Liverpool 1 - 0 Scum

mazoka
01-09-2013, 16:04
Excellent result!

Love your avatar!

DaveCull
01-09-2013, 19:37
Still top:-)

imablue
01-09-2013, 20:51
:D Somebody put a bump on another thread.. i think ...did it wake you lot up ..on here ......:hi:

candy2411
01-09-2013, 20:58
Great match, wonderful performance by Liverpool, every player worthy of Man of the Match award ! Great start to the season:)

YOUNG GOLFER
27-10-2013, 02:50
What a great display by Liverpool yesterday ......... We have what looks like a team to be feared again.
Even better watching Man U fans relieved at getting a win ................which they would normally expect to win easily at home lol.

candy2411
27-10-2013, 08:56
Wonderful performance by Liverpool, every goal superb, Suarez got to be best player in the premiership on current form.

Well done Jordan Henderson on a great game and showing further class in the post match interview! Not sure Alex F worthy of your 'respect' comments though......just shows you're the better man !:)

DaveCull
27-10-2013, 13:39
Sturridge has to be the best English striker for the World Cup. Also a mention for Lucas, his interception/passing game was back to its best yesterday. Overall, best game of the season, with Coutinho back v Arsenal (OK, on the bench).

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 11:54
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFHwJMIWUA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4ZFHwJMIWUA

A great way to wake up in the morning watching the best Match ever....... 5 times champions of Europe.

What a come back .

candy2411
09-11-2013, 20:37
and what a great result this afternoon for the reds.....was on a flight back from Tenerife ( fab week by the way) and landed at Liverpool at 4pm having flown over Anfield match in progress !! Great result, can't wait to watch MOTD!

Tom & Sharon
15-12-2013, 19:10
What a game,love to be at Properties are us in the morning :whistle:

Tom

candy2411
15-12-2013, 20:00
Wonderful day for Liverpool fans everywhere! Great performance from a great team.....So pleased for Jordan Henderson and Jon Flanagan in particular and what can you say about the best striker in the world at the moment Luis Suarez!!
:respect::respect::respect:

JaBBa
21-12-2013, 14:55
:lots-jumping::mexicanwave::lots-jumping:

candy2411
21-12-2013, 16:29
Another great win for the team and spectacular performance by the wonderful Luis Suarez yet again !!!.................Can't wait for the Boxing Day match:football::football::football:

Angusjim
22-12-2013, 08:25
Wow this thread has suddenly become active after decades of non use:fpull: I would agree Suarez is a great player but is a complete bellend

candy2411
25-12-2013, 14:18
Merry Christmas to all forum members especially Liverpool supporters! Let's hope for something special on Boxing Day !!

cheery
26-12-2013, 13:02
Agree about Suarez being fantastic and a bell end at the same time. I have several Liverpool mates and also City friends including THE boss. I can't honestly see Liverpool getting anything at the Etihad later. City are far too strong at home and they have even started playing better away. 3-1 City.

candy2411
29-01-2014, 08:47
Wonderful match last night....If you're RED that is....score says it all really!!:mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexicanwave:

YOUNG GOLFER
29-01-2014, 10:28
A great game of football............ liverpool way to strong for Everton. Steven Gerrard was outstanding come to think of it the whole team were great. Don't think you will see to many blue shirts in Liverpool for a while.

JaBBa
29-01-2014, 11:00
Tbh expected a draw, e/ton just were'nt in it at all...well done the mighty reds lets keep it going...

murph
29-01-2014, 16:11
There is indeed a beautiful Red glow over the City of Liverpool Today!!

:football::party3::party4::party::party2::laugh::l augh:

We Blew em away!

:blast::blast::blast::blast::blast:

murph
30-01-2014, 16:22
This is Brilliant - please click on it - don't know why it wont show on its own

JaBBa
30-01-2014, 16:33
This is Brilliant - please click on it - don't know why it wont show on its own

Haha luv it...:crylaughing:

JaBBa
08-02-2014, 14:18
30 mins into the game 4-0 com'on the reds....:woo::heyhey:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Class game, shame stevie gave a pen away.....

candy2411
08-02-2014, 18:31
Wonderful result, great game to watch if you're a Liverpool fan, couldn't believe the first 20 minutes....Arsenal looked panic stricken and shell shocked! When the Mighty Reds play like that they're unbeatable !! Respect to Wenger for not ducking the postmatch interview.

JaBBa
23-02-2014, 20:30
Good result, knew shelvey would score, skrtel becoming a liability....

DaveCull
23-02-2014, 22:37

It's time he was reprimanded for grappling like an octopus. Too long spent learning the finer points of the game from Carra;-)

YOUNG GOLFER
23-02-2014, 22:46
To be fair it was a tough game.....and the best challenge at Anfield for a long time.....lets not take anything away from Swansea they were very good. But 3 points is what we need and three points is what we got.
Well done the reds.

murph
24-02-2014, 15:16

Mr Skrtel has been a liability for a long long time, for many different reasons!

YOUNG GOLFER
02-03-2014, 00:04
A tough game today but in the end we got our 3 points and a clean sheet.
Now at least for the moment 2nd in the table.
Manager is proving to be a class act.

Hannah01
13-03-2014, 15:08
Liverpool will be facing their old time rivals Manchester United this Sunday and they are surely have their eyes on more than finishing in top 4. It will be interesting to see their approach for this very important match at Old Trafford. United will be also keeping an eye on their second leg Champion League encounter with Olympiacos where they are 0-2 down from first leg.

candy2411
14-03-2014, 10:27
Pride at stake on Sunday not only very important points ! Hope it's a good match......

murph
16-03-2014, 17:34
What a performance - Fabulous Red Men.

Even Football Genius David Moyes couldn't put a spoke in our title challenge

Altogether now ''...... and are you going to believe us....were going to win the league......''

candy2411
16-03-2014, 18:11
Fabulous game ,...just a shame Stevie G couldn't get that hat-trick, ....I'm sure he won't mind that much, scoreline says it all. Mighty Reds are back !!:)

YOUNG GOLFER
17-03-2014, 05:45
What a great display again by Liverpool against another good team..........top four really looks like it could be on the cards fingers crossed.

primrose
17-03-2014, 10:14
What a great display again by Liverpool against another good team..........top four really looks like it could be on the cards fingers crossed.

What you doing up at that time,couldn't sleep? or are you watching the replay over and over again,I especially like the bit showing Fergie's face.:mad:

Angusjim
17-03-2014, 10:21
What you doing up at that time,couldn't sleep,or are you watching the replay over and over again,I especially like the bit showing Fergie's face.:mad:

Any chance of your mob ever getting back to Premiership you seem to be posting plenty on all football threads apart from your own bring back Keano:hello::lol::cheeky:

junglejim
17-03-2014, 10:25
Any chance of your mob ever getting back to Premiership you seem to be posting plenty on all football threads apart from your own bring back Keano:hello::lol::cheeky:

You selling your Corporate Season Tickets AJ ? Moving over to the Dandies ?

Angusjim
17-03-2014, 10:40
You selling your Corporate Season Tickets AJ ? Moving over to the Dandies ?
I will be guided by market forces at the time but we are very happy with our Man Utd tickets meantime but the Dons may also be an option this year:tiphat:

primrose
17-03-2014, 10:53

I have reported the above post for foul Language, The use of the word Keano::nono::redcard:

JaBBa
17-03-2014, 11:45
Pure class again,spent the day in the highland paddy, with some annoying germans who didnt like the result, they were also the type that bought one drink throughout the game....thanks to adam & ben for looking after us...

Angusjim
17-03-2014, 12:05
Were they all pens correctly awarded?? players seem to go down very easily now a days not saying Liverpool did not deserve to win that they clearly did, but its all getting a bit much with players dropping at the merest touch or in anticipation of being fouled.

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2014, 12:10
Pure class again,spent the day in the highland paddy, with some annoying germans who didnt like the result, they were also the type that bought one drink throughout the game....thanks to adam & ben for looking after us...

you sure they weren't Scots:D

Were they all pens correctly awarded?? players seem to go down very easily now a days not saying Liverpool did not deserve to win that they clearly did, but its all getting a bit much with players dropping at the merest touch or in anticipation of being fouled.

Overpaid wussy premadonnas - Oh look I broke a nail - off to the sub bench !! I watched some of the Rugby - real men on lower wages ! Not only that was amazed to see all the supporters drinking booze !!!

JaBBa
06-04-2014, 17:58
Well done lads keep it going,someone needs to sort donkey carrol....

candy2411
13-04-2014, 11:54
Massive game at Anfield today, huge emotion no doubt, hope it's a great game.....

tonypub
13-04-2014, 11:59
the emotion will be our twelfth man.YNWA

candy2411
13-04-2014, 14:37
so far so good......wonderful display by The Reds , Coutinho, Sterling outstanding...

JaBBa
13-04-2014, 15:04
so far so good......wonderful display by The Reds , Coutinho, Sterling outstanding...

Shhhhhhhh......

candy2411
13-04-2014, 15:37
Wonderful, Wonderful !!!!! Fantastic game ...well done Liverpool !!! :):):):)

JaBBa
13-04-2014, 16:41
Wonderful, Wonderful !!!!! Fantastic game ...well done Liverpool !!! :):):):)

Had abit of a sweat on 2nd half, but guys came thro....c'mon swansea

candy2411
13-04-2014, 16:59
Respect to Man City.....they played well 2nd half and didn't resort to dirty tactics or bad sportsmanship as other teams may have done , not mentioning names but they come from same place as City:wink:

Angusjim
25-06-2014, 10:56
Wow this thread has suddenly become active after decades of non use:fpull: I would agree Suarez is a great player but is a complete bellend

Well since none of the Liverpool stalwarts on here want to comment about cannibal Suarez:hungry:. My thoughts are he should be shipped out NOW he brings disgrace to this great club and is indeed a complete BELLEND:soapbox:

YOUNG GOLFER
25-06-2014, 11:39
Cant see what all the fuss is about:teeth::teeth:

kingbaker
25-06-2014, 12:42
I like Italians, but I couldn't eat a whole one!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

167 people took a punt on a Norwegian betting website that Luis Suarez would bite someone at the World Cup.

Unfortunately for footballer Giorgio Chiellini their luck came in last night.

The gambling website Betsson posted a prop bet before the World Cup offering 175/1 odds that Luis Suarez would bite someone at some stage during the tournament.

The bet came to fruition last night when he bit Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini on the shoulder.

Andreas Bardun, sportsbook manager for the site, said of the 167 gamblers who placed bets the biggest winner won a total of $3,300 which is around €2,500.

warbey
25-06-2014, 20:44
Ive not heard of a relapsed Vegetarian before?.

murph
25-06-2014, 23:58
If this had happened, I could understand what all the fuss was about :laugh:! 5500

5501If this had happened, I could understand what all the fuss was about :laugh:!

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 16:24
4 in a row 4 in a row:c2::c2: Young Golfer YOUR boys took one hell of a beating again :crylaughing:

imablue
23-11-2014, 20:34
The Silence is Deafening .......:whistle:

YOUNG GOLFER
23-11-2014, 22:49
A real fan will always be behind their team Liverpool FC YNWA.

The Silence is Deafening .......:whistle:

Nice to see our 2nd team in blue doing ok.

imablue
23-11-2014, 22:59
Wakey wakey...........been asleep since June ..Rip van Winkle........:raspberry2::laugh:

Angusjim
14-12-2014, 16:03
Liverpool getting humped 3-0:hello:

candy2411
14-12-2014, 19:09
The Reds will bounce back in time, they always do. Credit to Man U today they were the better team obviously. Didn't like the chanting going on by the Man U fans, thought it highly insensitive and not just banter:nono: and they wonder why all most other clubs fans dislike and have no respect for them. !!

martincrabb99
14-12-2014, 21:16
The Reds will bounce back in time, they always do. Credit to Man U today they were the better team obviously. Didn't like the chanting going on by the Man U fans, thought it highly insensitive and not just banter:nono: and they wonder why all most other clubs fans dislike and have no respect for them. !!

I didn't watch this game but watched the midweek game against Basel and I was quite surprised as Liverpool seemed to be a bit disorganised and lacking a bit of imagination.

Angusjim
14-12-2014, 21:40
I didn't watch this game but watched the midweek game against Basel and I was quite surprised as Liverpool seemed to be a bit disorganised and lacking a bit of imagination.

Very well put Martin but I just thought they were ****e;)

imablue
14-12-2014, 22:05
yeah me too but then again we are not much better.. crap league this issint ..

martincrabb99
14-12-2014, 22:12
yeah me too but then again we are not much better.. crap league this issint ..

Score tomorrow?

imablue
15-12-2014, 23:31
3-1 .....!!....
:wink:

TheBloke
16-12-2014, 02:33
I'm a United fan but I'm not blind both teams were terrible.The only difference was that we took our chances and Liverpool didn't.Please can Everton take back Fellaini.....I almost kicked my telly in during the first twenty minutes as he gave the ball away so often!!!!!

martincrabb99
16-12-2014, 08:01
3-1 .....!!....
:wink:

You must be Mystic[emoji6]well done but now you are neck and neck with the Reds
Who will come out on Top this year?

firemanfoz
16-12-2014, 10:18

As a Bournemouth fan do I keep my head down?

imablue
16-12-2014, 13:22

Its not about us and them ,we.. both clubs.. along with other teams are finding it a tough time to get some results together... apart from the top 2 ..
As for who will hold the ascendency its a Marathon not a Sprint..lets just see come May.:dontknow:

martincrabb99
16-12-2014, 14:22
Its not about us and them ,we.. both clubs.. along with other teams are finding it a tough time to get some results together... apart from the top 2 ..
As for who will hold the ascendency its a Marathon not a Sprint..lets just see come May.:dontknow:

I know quite a few Liverpool and Everton supporters who may not agree with your admirable sentiments...but well said!

imablue
16-12-2014, 21:15
Sometimes being a Blue when you have friends ..? ..!! and even a Brother who is red ..
One has to have some level of decorum.. does one not think so ....!:bootyshake:
(tongue in the cheek ..like )

martincrabb99
16-12-2014, 23:37
Sometimes being a Blue when you have friends ..? ..!! and even a Brother who is red ..
One has to have some level of decorum.. does one not think so ....!:bootyshake:
(tongue in the cheek ..like )

I just enjoy the banter and I can take it as well as give it.......it's all part of being a football enthusiast!!

Ricman
13-01-2015, 17:18
At last nights packed presentation night for the Ballon D Or award for the best footballer of the year, they gave a special award to Steve Gerrard :-

2014 Fallon D Floor winner

candy2411
01-03-2015, 16:42
Great win for Liverpool today, particularly after mid week disaster game! Well played all the team especially Henderson, Coutinho and Joe Allen. Weather great today as well, just relaxing with a drink in beautiful sunshine on my rooftop terrace ahh! this is how Sundays are meant to be :):):):):cheers2: Happy St Davids day one and all !

YOUNG GOLFER
01-03-2015, 18:29
They were great today after only one day of rest .

YOUNG GOLFER
08-04-2015, 23:08
:spin::spin::duh:Nice easy win for Liverpool

Susief23
09-04-2015, 06:43

It's funny it took 180 mins to beat us, hardly an easy win.
The game last year for us against City was much more entertaining.
Has Sterling got out of Henleys back pocket yet? £100k a week, what a waste of money!
You only post on here when you win YG, which isn't very often.
Liverpool aren't the side they were.

primrose
09-04-2015, 08:32

Do you know anything about football? :redcard:

candy2411
09-04-2015, 08:44
not the best match ever...thank heavens for the brilliance of Coutinho!

martincrabb99
09-04-2015, 09:51
Blackburn did a great job getting to the semi-finals and have had a good season so far so well done. Liverpool now face my team Aston Villa and with Benteke back in scoring form after his Achilles Tendon injury we could turn them over but only if the defence can improve their performance.

Susief23
09-04-2015, 10:49
Blackburn did a great job getting to the semi-finals and have had a good season so far so well done. Liverpool now face my team Aston Villa and with Benteke back in scoring form after his Achilles Tendon injury we could turn them over but only if the defence can improve their performance.

Was only the quarters last night Martin, but yes our boys have done well. We have got a number of significant injuries too. Had 3/4 youngsters on bench.
Onwards and upwards, we'll look towards next season.

martincrabb99
09-04-2015, 12:27
Was only the quarters last night Martin, but yes our boys have done well. We have got a number of significant injuries too. Had 3/4 youngsters on bench.
Onwards and upwards, we'll look towards next season.

Good luck for the rest of the season...I must have the semi-final on my mind due to the over excitement! Thanks.

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 16:56
young golfer:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Susief23
19-04-2015, 17:14
young golfer:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Haha I've just had to be picked up off the floor! Tim Sherwood has made us Rovers fans proud!
Poor Stevie G!!!!! haha

primrose
19-04-2015, 17:26

Don't you just love it when Karma comes and bites somebody on the bum. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Susief23
19-04-2015, 17:38

Bet you've gone underground now Stuart?

marbro8
19-04-2015, 18:54
Bet you've gone underground now Stuart?i don't think stuart is one to hide under a bush:), he will be back on soon to take it on the chin:laugh:

YOUNG GOLFER
19-04-2015, 20:28
I have to say a big well done to Aston Villa they were by far the better team today ...... I also wish them all the best against arsenal . YOUNG GOLFER does not hide from little old ladies:hi::hi:

primrose
19-04-2015, 21:10
I have to say a big well done to Aston Villa they were by far the better team today ...... I also wish them all the best against arsenal . YOUNG GOLFER does not hide from little old ladies:hi::hi:

That's not nice calling marbro, martincrabb, and AJ little old ladies.:redcard:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 13:36
:D

Exactly there's nowt little aboot them

martincrabb99
24-04-2015, 11:24
:D

Exactly there's nowt little aboot them

There certainly isn't but I've lost 20lb in weight and am just over sixteen stone now.....that will do me!!

Malteser Monkey
24-04-2015, 11:37
There certainly isn't but I've lost 20lb in weight and am just over sixteen stone now.....that will do me!!

Well done you !!!!

all this talk of milk don't forget your water dear

martincrabb99
24-04-2015, 11:59
Well done you !!!!

all this talk of milk don't forget your water dear

I'm being really good MM it's a good tip[emoji6]

murph
26-04-2015, 20:20
Brendan Rodgers thought we were ''OUTSTANDING'' again yesterday. He thought Can and Gerrard were ''OUTSTANDING'' and even thought Can was ''INCREDIBLE''. This is as we drew with a team that had shipped 7 goals in their last two home games against QPR and Leicester.

Well enough is enough for me.

The man is an embarrassment and should leave as soon as possible.

Isle
01-05-2015, 09:00
Have read about the ticket madness for the away end; Hull-Liverpool. Want to say I fully understand and
support the protest against this price madness.