PDA

View Full Version : Other Ryanair flight time change

Mr s
04-10-2018, 21:33
Hi, received email today from Ryanair that our flight times have been changed, we are flying from bhx to Tenerife on 29/12/18-12/1/19 we originally had early morning flight that’s why I booked.
Arriving at 11am now with the change of flight times don’t arrive till 17.05 seems like we’ve lost a day. Said we could cancel & get full refund, looked at orther flights but at least £160 dearer. What can you do, all days booked of at work. Ryanair seem to be doing this more & more,

polremy
04-10-2018, 23:00
Yes. They did it to us for early November from Stansted.
Changed flight arrival time from 4.30pm (which is great for dumping the cases and going out for a meal) to 10.35pm which is just too late.
Bit annoying but anything's better than the weekday red-eye flight at around 6am

AndyG
05-10-2018, 06:56
They have changed my flight to Birmingham in November and instead of arriving around 5pm, I was now due to arrive after 10pm meaning I could not get a train to my final destination. It was a Saturday flight so I have requested a full refund and rebooked for a little more on a Thursday. My sister is flying to Tenerife in December and both her inward and outward flights have changed to a later time. However, I noticed that the flights they have changed her to are currently cheaper than she paid so she has cancelled for a full refund and rebooked at the lower price. She loses time on her first day but gets more time on her last day.

Chine
08-10-2018, 20:53
Hi, received email today from Ryanair that our flight times have been changed, we are flying from bhx to Tenerife on 29/12/18-12/1/19 we originally had early morning flight that’s why I booked.
Arriving at 11am now with the change of flight times don’t arrive till 17.05 seems like we’ve lost a day. Said we could cancel & get full refund, looked at orther flights but at least £160 dearer. What can you do, all days booked of at work. Ryanair seem to be doing this more & more,

This has happened to us with Ryanair quite a few times over the years our flights to bhx jan 05 have been changed to a later time , we had one once go to an earlier time and lost nearly a day ! quite frustrating but very common with Ryanair

bennoa1
11-10-2018, 13:42
Same here. Changed our December flights from 11am arrival to 17:00, so yes lose a half day. Trouble is now months have passed all the flights have gone up so you have little alternative. We're out for 3 weeks so its not so bad but we do have long weekends and you really do need to maximise your time then so if it happened on one of those trips I'd be extremely annoyed.