PDA

View Full Version : Sign of the Times?

LindaD
05-10-2018, 14:28
A sign of the times in Tenerife. Have heard this week that Shambles on the Mirador strip and The Oyster Catcher have both closed. Think the Oyster Catcher has been taken over and is going to be a different kind of restaurant.

Ecky Thump
05-10-2018, 19:54
A sign of the times in Tenerife. Have heard this week that Shambles on the Mirador strip and The Oyster Catcher have both closed. Think the Oyster Catcher has been taken over and is going to be a different kind of restaurant.

I might be wrong,but I think (as I remember) the Shambles being one of the first bars to open on that strip and has always been one of the busy bars. ???

The early DJ there was Bollie who appeared on Britains Got Talent.

LindaD
05-10-2018, 21:30
I might be wrong,but I think (as I remember) the Shambles being one of the first bars to open on that strip and has always been one of the busy bars. ???

The early DJ there was Bollie who appeared on Britains Got Talent.

It certainly seemed busy enough when we were there in May. Harvey's next door was shut for a while for a refurb and when it opened again it took a while before it seemed to be getting the customers back. Meanwhile the Pasarella Centre and La Pepa Foodhall seems to have taken off big time, it's always busy. Even the shops inside the Centre seems to be filling up, it's a really nice shopping centre,