PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Bartending, waitressing, cleaning jobs wanted in Tenerife

HazelIrwin
01-06-2011, 18:23
Hi,

My name is Hazel. I have previously bartended, waitressed, and cleaned in various jobs and so would be more than capable to fulfill any of these roles, and could guarantee any employer that I would work very hard. I am also very willing to try any new sort of job. I have never been to Tenerife but I have heard brilliant things about it which is why I would love the opportunity to work here! I worked abroad last Summer and it was one of the best experiences. I am friendly, patient, and hardworking, and would love any chance to prove myself. Please email if you would like any additional information from me.

thom
05-07-2011, 11:35
shop assistant needed for 2months and optional.. for artificial jewelry shop C.C 1,Fanabe C/Londres costa adeje
( near to Fanaba plaza) hr 5euro will be paide duty time 1to 8pm and sunday 11to 10 pm
Thanks

Roadhouse Bar
04-07-2013, 16:52
We are looking for bar staff for a new british sports bar in Torviscas. Contact me when you are coming over and I shall arrange an interview.

ELIZA30
01-04-2014, 12:04
Hello,
Do you still need someone? I am based in Tenrife south close to Trovoscas and looking for job. Have experience as a waitress in London for many years...
Thank you!
Eli

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hello,
Do you need anyone in your shop now? I am based in South Tenerife and looking for job. Have an experince as a sales assistant in London.
Please let me know.
Thank you
Eli

maireadboland
11-09-2014, 14:53
To whom it concerns,

I am planning on moving to Tenerife shortly. I am from Ireland but I am currently living in Barcelona. I am living with a friend and we are finding it very difficult to get jobs here so have decided to look at moving to somewhere else and we have been advised on Tenerife! If you have any available work that would be great. I have worked as a waitress in a hotel at home in Dublin for 2 years so I have plenty of experience. I am a cheerful, friendly, hardworking and honest person and I would be happy to meet you for an interview!

Thank you for your time,

Mairead Boland.