PDA

View Full Version : Other Cheap Flights

ddoyle
13-11-2018, 12:23
Was just on the RYANAIR site and there are some great bargains for anyone looking for a cheap flight to Tenerife for Christmas, flights from as low as €33.99 from DUBLIN.

Carol55
13-11-2018, 12:34
Thank for that.;)

We will be looking for flights with Ryanair from Prestwick Scotland to Tenerife South for next October, does anyone have any idea when is the best time to book them.....the cheapest time!:lol:

Medman
13-11-2018, 21:02
Thank for that.;)

We will be looking for flights with Ryanair from Prestwick Scotland to Tenerife South for next October, does anyone have any idea when is the best time to book them.....the cheapest time!:lol:

Try Ecky Thump - he's a miserable auld git :D

Carol55
13-11-2018, 21:05
Try Ecky Thump - he's a miserable auld git :D

I asked him to make me a cup of tea today and he was upset that he couldn't get the fifth cup out of last weeks teabag.��

Come on Norman ( Medman ) answer the question as you fly from Prestwick airport.

LindaD
14-11-2018, 01:21
Not sure about Ryanair, usually use Easyjet but found that it's cheapest to book whenever the flights come out. If you can wait until a couple,of weeks before you go then try it. but they don't always go down. Bit of a lucky bag really!

Medman
14-11-2018, 08:59
I asked him to make me a cup of tea today and he was upset that he couldn't get the fifth cup out of last weeks teabag.��

Come on Norman ( Medman ) answer the question as you fly from Prestwick airport.

Normally they are cheaper on first release but have been known to increase then come back down. Always a bit of a risk waiting till nearer the time. Bit of a lottery really with no real logic to the process. But always the best and cheapest from Scotland. Great flight times and rarely delayed. Great wee airport.

Leam_Lin
14-11-2018, 11:57
Nice to see you back Norm. Pity the arcade's not working correctly!

Steve56
16-11-2018, 11:19
EasyJet now booking until October26th from today.