PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone point me in the right direction for a wedding blessing in Tenerife?

emmatoye
01-06-2011, 18:39
Hi - me and my partner are thinking about having our wedding blessed when we come to Tenerife in November - we had already planned a holiday there anyway - Costa Adeje, but thinking of having a blessing ceremony also. Can anyone point me in the right direction, for a nice secluded venue - bearing in mind it will only be the two of us and we already have our accomodation sorted...no idea where to start to plan things? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pixie17
02-06-2011, 07:41
PM uptowngirl she may be able to help, good luck :)

wedding celebrant
27-06-2011, 08:30
i am a wedding celebrant on the island if you ar looking for any one to perform your blessing i would be happy to help you please let me know and i can sent you my personal email

Zara
27-06-2011, 13:46
Definitely Uptowngirl she will wave her magic wand and you will get exactly what you are wanting. :queen:

PhilCrean
27-06-2011, 16:51
Also talk to Nadine at myperfectwedding.eu

She's able to organise everything, is highly professional and has lots to offer.

Phil

wigjam
27-06-2011, 18:38
Tenerife Information Centre website has a section on this.

TIS
27-06-2011, 19:07
Forum member "wedding celebrant " would be our choice - knowledgeable, speaks perfect Spanish and English and well organised. Has lived here for a long time so has great contacts - its all about who you know over here.

Nadine Garcia B
15-09-2011, 09:11
Hi Emma!

We organize all kind of Weddings even for 2 ;-)
If you want to contact us have a look at www.myperfectwedding.eu/en
or directly to planner@myperfectwedding.eu

Nadine :-)