PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Administrative Assistant to work in maintenance fee collection department

sophiedino
29-06-2011, 14:41
A Hotel Resort in the south of Tenerife are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to work in the Maintenance Fee Collection Department.

Salary: to be arranged

Job Description:

Applicants must be reliable and committed, possess excellent organisational and recording skills and pay close attention to detail. They must be computer literate and possess a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and have a pleasant telephone manner.

The working place language is English but any extra languages will be an advantage.

Working Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday

Working Area: Torviscas

Please pm for email address of where to send your CV.

Muppet
29-06-2011, 16:18
Full time position and No contract in a hotel???????????????????????

Tom & Sharon
29-06-2011, 16:20
Full time position and No contract in a hotel???????????????????????

It's obviously a time share resort.

sundownersvince
29-06-2011, 16:22
And no pension Muppet. No big surprise there then?

Muppet
29-06-2011, 16:32
None at all !! I presume the life expectancy of the job is less than 3 months hence the lack of contract.

Not sure "illegal" jobs should be advertised here though

Mutley
30-06-2011, 10:08
Surely in this climate where people are struggling to pay the rent etc..... its better than nothing?

And the OP has been upfront about saying there was no contract, there arenīt many companies offering them these days, no matter what their adverts say, believe me Iīve been looking for months. Its only when you get to the interview stage that you find out the contract doesnīt exist.

If you dont like the terms then dont apply, simples. I for one have applied.

clipityclop
01-07-2011, 11:49
Is it with a basic with a contract and commissions based on performance on collecting unpaid maintinance or is it self employed , I have 11 years timeshare experience

Gyules
11-07-2011, 12:45
PM sent. Is the position still available?

sophiedino
11-07-2011, 13:23
Yes the position is still available

wahay
11-07-2011, 13:45
couldnt pm inbox is full but vm sent

Gyules
12-07-2011, 09:22
Hi there,
Your mailbox is full, could you send me any contact tel. no., or e-mail address?

Thanks.

sam & dan
13-07-2011, 11:39
Pm sent many thanks

teno
04-08-2011, 22:59
Good evening.

I have seen your advertisement and am interested in knowing some more details.

I have experience in reception and I consider myself to have good organisational skills and a polite telephone manner.

I am fluent in both English and spanish.

Would it be possible for me to forward a copy of my curriculum?

Thank you

Francesca

A Hotel Resort in the south of Tenerife are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to work in the Maintenance Fee Collection Department.

Salary: to be arranged

Job Description:

Applicants must be reliable and committed, possess excellent organisational and recording skills and pay close attention to detail. They must be computer literate and possess a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and have a pleasant telephone manner.

The working place language is English but any extra languages will be an advantage.

Working Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday

Working Area: Torviscas

Please pm for email address of where to send your CV.

AL JAY
05-08-2011, 00:09
Francesca please edit your personal info, and send via PM. Remember this is the www!

cuffers2
07-08-2011, 15:41
Please can you advise if this post is still vacant as I have found on this website adverts do not get removed and I wouldn't want to waste your time !! thanks

slodgedad
07-08-2011, 15:47
Please can you advise if this post is still vacant as I have found on this website adverts do not get removed and I wouldn't want to waste your time !! thanks

The OP has asked for a PM for details.

Click on her name and in the drop down box choose the option to send a Private Message.

Tom
07-08-2011, 17:30
The OP has asked for a PM for details.
Horse and water comes to mind.

bellamaria
10-08-2011, 09:58
hi please pm details for me to send my cv thanks

cuffers2
16-08-2011, 21:38
Please can you advise if this position has now been filled

bellamaria
19-08-2011, 11:17