PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else keep getting logged out?

Tom & Sharon
29-06-2011, 17:10
Ever since the start of the "new" forum, we have kept getting logged out. Sometimes we are both on it, on different laptops at the same time, so this I can understand.

However, I am increasingly getting logged out when Tom is definitely not logged in as well. Every time I leave it for a few minutes, the next time I pick it up, I am logged out.

It's doing my head in. Is it happening to others, or is it just me?

Suej
29-06-2011, 18:04
Ever since the start of the "new" forum, we have kept getting logged out. Sometimes we are both on it, on different laptops at the same time, so this I can understand.

However, I am increasingly getting logged out when Tom is definitely not logged in as well. Every time I leave it for a few minutes, the next time I pick it up, I am logged out.

It's doing my head in. Is it happening to others, or is it just me?

Yep, it was happening to me too, but more so when lap top goes into sleep mode, But seems OK if when you log in and click on both the "remember me"
buttons.

Tom & Sharon
29-06-2011, 18:16
Yep, it was happening to me too, but more so when lap top goes into sleep mode, But seems OK if when you log in and click on both the "remember me"
buttons.

My laptop doesn't go into automatic sleep mode, it's set not to. The remember me buttons don't make a difference either.

I was logged out again then when I came to reply to you!

Suej
29-06-2011, 18:19
My laptop doesn't go into automatic sleep mode, it's set not to. The remember me buttons don't make a difference either.

I was logged out again then when I came to reply to you!

I just donīt know then Sharon :confused: but I was experiencing exactly the same! if I minimised the page when I maximised it again it just logged off each time. Hopefully a mod will see this and respond.

ps. at the same time of being constantly logged off "my Mood" disappeared also. so I had to keep resetting it, but I see yours is OK.

dokgolf
29-06-2011, 19:39
Your spyware may be deleting the cookies. Check your security settings.

Debbie_22
29-06-2011, 19:40
Same things happening to me too

Zara
29-06-2011, 19:46
Sharon, check out this thread http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?474-I-keep-getting-logged-out-of-the-Tenerife-Forum!&p=4170#post4170 I posted about the same thing a while ago. Canīt remember what the answer was but it came from Col Nil and it worked for me, I am logged in all the time these days.

COL NIL SATIS
02-07-2011, 22:09
Tom and Sharon log out of the forum ,then log back in but before you log back in there is now a box (remember me ) underneath the login box,tick that box and your problems will be sorted:hat:,if you continue to have problems post them here and i will take a look when i am on the forum ,regards Col

slodgedad
02-07-2011, 22:38
Tom and Sharon log out of the forum ,then log back in but before you log back in there is now a box (remember me ) underneath the login box,tick that box and your problems will be sorted:hat:,if you continue to have problems post them here and i will take a look when i am on the forum ,regards Col

I think everyone is logged out from time to time, even mods as a safety measure, as in Yahoo etc.

As long as you have 'remember me' cheicked then it only takes two clicks to get back in, as your computer will remember your log ins.

Obviously if you are on a different computer then you will have to log in afresh