PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2 weeks!

theedge92
29-06-2011, 18:37
Am going to Tenerife in less than 2 weeks with my Girlfriend, were going to Los Cristianos. Can someone tell me how hot it would be during July 12th - 26th?

I go to Tenerife every year but only normally go mid August, so is there much difference in the temp/weather?

CaribeCelt
29-06-2011, 19:34
I was there in July about five years ago and it was HOT...in the 30s.
I usally go now in February and the weather is good but not as hot,obviously,as July.

theedge92
29-06-2011, 19:38
I was there in July about five years ago and it was HOT...in the 30s.
I usally go now in February and the weather is good but not as hot,obviously,as July.

Thanks CaribeCelt, i really hope fingers crossed that it will be hot.

TenerifeFanatic
29-06-2011, 20:02
Thanks CaribeCelt, i really hope fingers crossed that it will be hot.Just back and it has been roasting hot. The hottest June in a long time!

theedge92
29-06-2011, 20:07
Just back and it has been roasting hot. The hottest June in a long time!

That sounds good to me :spin: Hope it stays that hot!!

jakedog
29-06-2011, 20:47
i can let you know first hand its very hot and all the waters in the swimming pools are perfect, hope u both enjoy ur holiday here in tenerife

Krizzy
29-06-2011, 21:09
Never been to Tenerife in August before will the swimming pools really be warm enough to enjoy the swim? I'm a wimp, I like warm water.
Only used a heated pool before.
:pray:

jakedog
29-06-2011, 21:17
dont worry i'm a wimp aswell, i went into the pool the first time this year 2 days ago and it was so warm and relaxing, all u have to do is just go for it then u wont want to come out, thats what i do, my son thinks i'm a wuss. its perfect when ur to hoootttt sitting their doing nothing... enjoy....be prepared with lotion as *U* will need it but the bucket if u dont want to be burnt,

Krizzy
01-07-2011, 09:15
Thank you and yes, will use loads sun cream.
Its a hard life isn't it? The idea of lying by the pool getting so hot you just have to move yourself and go in the pool to cool down, then get out again and have a nice ice cold drink...