PDA

View Full Version : Bars Shenanigans, The Patch, Las Americas, Tenerife

pablo1
29-06-2011, 23:51
Just thought i'd let people know that a friend of mine is singing in Shenanigans down on The Patch for the next 3 weeks.
Her name is May Miller and she is very well known in Glasgow where she normally does her thing.
I believe she is there most nights, though not 100%, but if you get chance, go see her, she's different class. :-)

sunspot
30-06-2011, 00:07
Just thought i'd let people know that a friend of mine is singing in Shenanigans down on The Patch for the next 3 weeks.
Her name is May Miller and she is very well known in Glasgow where she normally does her thing.
I believe she is there most nights, though not 100%, but if you get chance, go see her, she's different class. :-)

Where has looney tunes gone? will try to get down there to see May Miller..... i do love Shananigans

pablo1
30-06-2011, 00:10
They're still there, she is a good pal of Tony so she does it as a favour for him whilst she's on her hols. I say favour, I think what she drinks each night he'd be better off paying her! Ha Ha!

sunspot
30-06-2011, 00:12
They're still there, she is a good pal of Tony so she does it as a favour for him whilst she's on her hols. I say favour, I think what she drinks each night he'd be better off paying her! Ha Ha!

She sounds right up my street, will do my best to get in there

Jackie Buyer
30-06-2011, 13:09
We were there last July, when May was covering Loony Tunes holidays - At first we were disappointed that Looney Tunes were not on, but soon changed our minds once May & husband started up, she has some voice

sunspot
10-07-2011, 21:45
Went to see Robert and May Miller and the fabulous Cherri Treiffel last night and it was absolutly brillient,what a voice May has and the Cherri Treiffel act was a great laugh,only problem.........my head:coffee::coffee::coffee:

TenerifeFanatic
10-07-2011, 21:49
Went to see Robert and May Miller and the fabulous Cherri Treiffel last night and it was absolutly brillient,what a voice May has and the Cherri Treiffel act was a great laugh,only problem.........my head:coffee::coffee::coffee:Not again SS??:spin:

sunspot
10-07-2011, 21:55
Not again SS??:spin:

I know i said never again but im sooooooooooo weak

pablo1
10-07-2011, 21:58
Glad you enjoyed it sunspot. :-)

Medman
10-07-2011, 22:34
The older you get the longer the recovery period :stars: :whistle:

mini--c
16-07-2011, 01:12
Went to see Robert and May Miller and the fabulous Cherri Treiffel last night and it was absolutly brillient,what a voice May has and the Cherri Treiffel act was a great laugh,only problem.........my head:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Went twice while we where out there Cherri is so funny was nearly crying laughing, was packed both nights we couldnt even get a seat!

max111m
02-09-2013, 12:10
Just had a text from some Friends out in Tenerife and they said Fred & Dave not there at Shenanigans or on the display outside. So the Question is are Fred & Dave Still there or have they moved on to somewhere else and if so where to. Max111m

Lofty
13-09-2013, 22:26
Just had a text from some Friends out in Tenerife and they said Fred & Dave not there at Shenanigans or on the display outside. So the Question is are Fred & Dave Still there or have they moved on to somewhere else and if so where to. Max111m

Thats bad news
Always enjoy a trip to Shenaigans to see Dave & Freddie so I hope they are just taking a break and will be back soon?....

marbro8
13-09-2013, 22:31
Thats bad news
Always enjoy a trip to Shenaigans to see Dave & Freddie so I hope they are just taking a break and will be back soon?....bloody hell lofty i thought i had posted that:lol:

max111m
15-09-2013, 09:51
:hi: Lofty thanx for the reply me to hope they are still there we love going down there to and will be there in the next month. Thanxs Max :pray:

blondie
23-09-2013, 15:03
:hi: Lofty thanx for the reply me to hope they are still there we love going down there to and will be there in the next month. Thanxs Max :pray:

Hi all is well with the Looney Tunes, they are as crazy as they always were, a neighbour came back home a day or so ago and they were there singing as usual

junglejim
23-09-2013, 15:25
I spoke with owner Tony Capaldi just over a week ago and he said they were still in Shenanigans .

max111m
23-09-2013, 21:13
Ok Blondie thanx for your reply great to no what a Great Duo we love em

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:jumping::jumping::jumping:Ok Blondie thanx for your reply great to no what a Great Duo we love em:wave::wave::lol::lol: