PDA

View Full Version : Who do I send photos to to be included on the Live Arico website?

sam & dan
30-06-2011, 10:09
Hi everyone was just thinking, i was looking on the live arico website ( which looks fantastic by the way) and was wondering with the section that says photos and stories of dogs being rehomed who do i send the pics to or the story too as i have a dog from live arico and she is doing fantastic and id liked to share her story so was just wondering if anyone could help me out
thanks

Jackie
30-06-2011, 20:00
Hi everyone was just thinking, i was looking on the live arico website ( which looks fantastic by the way) and was wondering with the section that says photos and stories of dogs being rehomed who do i send the pics to or the story too as i have a dog from live arico and she is doing fantastic and id liked to share her story so was just wondering if anyone could help me out
thanks

PM Suzy Q, she will be able to help :)

slodgedad
30-06-2011, 20:01
PM Suzy Q, she will be able to help :)

I was gonna say that....Bumpety bump

Jackie
30-06-2011, 20:26
I was gonna say that....Bumpety bump

It's either a case of 'Great minds think alike" or "Fools seldom differ" ;)

SuzyQ
01-07-2011, 02:39
I will PM you now. Its actually a forum member, SGD who rebuilt the site for us free of charge, and he is happy to receive news stories etc. Thanks, looking forward to reading your story. :)