PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Hola! wish I was back in Tenerife!

Seren
30-06-2011, 15:20
Just a quick Hya! :hello:

Not long got back from an awesome week in the Tenerife sunshine and me and my hubby are missing it soo much we hope :pray: to get back there in September! Usually like to go May/June time for our Tenerife fix and stay up by the golf course in Los Cristianos!
Im going to play the euromillions on Friday as its an estimated £137mil!!! Im sure that would buy a decent home in Tenerife.... already picked out my mansion :eyebrows: ha if only!

Ah well look forward to chatting!

slodgedad
30-06-2011, 15:28
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

AL JAY
30-06-2011, 16:37
Welcome to the forum Seren, Glad you had a great holiday!

tracey
30-06-2011, 18:37
hola chica :hello:

Sal
30-06-2011, 19:06
Just a quick Hya! :hello:

Not long got back from an awesome week in the Tenerife sunshine and me and my hubby are missing it soo much we hope :pray: to get back there in September! Usually like to go May/June time for our Tenerife fix and stay up by the golf course in Los Cristianos!
Im going to play the euromillions on Friday as its an estimated £137mil!!! Im sure that would buy a decent home in Tenerife.... already picked out my mansion :eyebrows: ha if only!

Ah well look forward to chatting!

Know how you feel - we returned last Friday after three weeks in Los Cris. Can't wait to get back there - and the day when it will be a one-way ticket!

Welcome to the forum!

TenerifeFanatic
30-06-2011, 20:18
I always feel the same.....just cannot wait to get back!! Welcome and enjoy the forum!:jumping: