PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Pet shop in Northern Tenerife?

Pooh
30-06-2011, 17:26
Hi,

Anyone knows of any good pet shop in Northern Tenerife, Puerto or surrounding areas...?
We need some stuff like a scratch pole for our Cat.

Thanks.

--Pooh

Megaloo
30-06-2011, 21:54
I am sure there is one at the top end of the Avenida it was tucked away in a side turning but now on the main road. not far from the Visata shop which is on corner.

There used to be one in the Pyramdes the top floor not sure whether that is still open though, worth a look if you are near there.

Pooh
30-06-2011, 22:25
I am sure there is one at the top end of the Avenida it was tucked away in a side turning but now on the main road. not far from the Visata shop which is on corner.

There used to be one in the Pyramdes the top floor not sure whether that is still open though, worth a look if you are near there.

Thanks a lot... I'll check those. :)

doreen
30-06-2011, 22:38
Google - tienda de mascotas Puerto de la Cruz brings up Mundo Animal and http://www.doggys.es - not sure if just for the canine variety :)

There's also http://www.superpets.com.ve/domicilio.html ... who do home deliveries

Pooh
30-06-2011, 23:13
Google - tienda de mascotas Puerto de la Cruz brings up Mundo Animal and http://www.doggys.es - not sure if just for the canine variety :)

There's also http://www.superpets.com.ve/domicilio.html ... who do home deliveries

Mucho Gracias... :)
I'll check those out as well... Although I have a bit of an issue finding any of the shops on Google Maps - the maps and streetview seems way off, most of the time.
I guess I have to check the real world... :D
(But as we learned in the Army back in the day when serving was mandatory for all you men in my country; If there is a discrepancy between the map and reality, it's the map which is correct!) :crazy:

canarybird
01-07-2011, 00:43
Pooh there are two pet shops in La Paz which I frequent. One is in the Trebol shopping centre just behind Hotel Botanico. It's been there for many years and has a large stock of items for cats and dogs, as well as some very high quality Canadian cat food which surprised me no end. (OT I know, but it's made with fish from Vancouver Island, my home and processed in Alberta where my daughter lives.) The shop entrance is on the main Botanico road, no need to go inside the domed center.

The other pet shop is quite new and is in the Canary Shopping Center, which is a complex of several shops, a pharmacy, bakery, dress shops, German deli, all across the street from Hotel Botanico and down a bit, next to the Tiroler Alm restaurant. That pet shop is just 3 doors along from the pharmacy.

Canarybird

Megaloo
01-07-2011, 09:34
Pooh there are two pet shops in La Paz which I frequent. One is in the Trebol shopping centre just behind Hotel Botanico. It's been there for many years and has a large stock of items for cats and dogs, as well as some very high quality Canadian cat food which surprised me no end. (OT I know, but it's made with fish from Vancouver Island, my home and processed in Alberta where my daughter lives.) The shop entrance is on the main Botanico road, no need to go inside the domed center.

The other pet shop is quite new and is in the Canary Shopping Center, which is a complex of several shops, a pharmacy, bakery, dress shops, German deli, all across the street from Hotel Botanico and down a bit, next to the Tiroler Alm restaurant. That pet shop is just 3 doors along from the pharmacy.

Canarybird

I had completely forgotten the one in La Paz my brain these days:hello:

Pooh
01-07-2011, 10:11

Canarybird

Thanks a lot Sharon! :)
I'll probably check those out first, since they're easiest to get to for me.

Pooh
01-07-2011, 14:22
Got what I needed in the first one suggested by Sharon - thank you! :)
The owner was nice and spoke good English too, even though he was French.