PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Cainaries?

Suej
30-06-2011, 21:47
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone has heard from Cainaries, not seen her for a while and hoping she is all Ok. I have sent her an email but am waiting for a reply. If anyone has heard from her please let me know.

Thanks.

slodgedad
30-06-2011, 21:52
Her last visit was on the 19th. That's all I can tell you

Suej
30-06-2011, 22:11
Her last visit was on the 19th. That's all I can tell you

Thanks Slodge, I have just this minute had an email...she´s Ok and has been to UK and just got back today....sorry for the trouble, you can close the thread now please!X:)

slodgedad
30-06-2011, 22:13
Thanks Slodge, I have just this minute had an email...she´s Ok and has been to UK and just got back today....sorry for the trouble, you can close the thread now please!X:)

Okey dokey. Thread closed

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 00:00
Does anybody know if Cainaries has been reported missing?:(

A lot of other member are missing toooooo and I'm beginning to suspect foul play!:devil2:

Anyone got any ideas?:(

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 11:32
She has some computer probs at the mo

cainaries

Who else is missing then KB ?

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 12:22
Undreds dearie........the place is deserted most of the time!! Thought they

might've been kidnapped!! :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 17:42
Santiago come in pls

warbey
14-03-2013, 21:57
I'm free.... (J Inman)

Medman
14-03-2013, 23:21
I'm free.... (J Inman)

bet you give change as well ! :D

Santiago
14-03-2013, 23:45
Santiago come in pls

Have just sent long epistle to kingb which - according to the message I received - has probably disappeared into the ether. What is happening to the Forum? If kingb reads this, thanks for the pm and I did reply - honest! Will put it all down again if you didn't receive it. Lots going on here and will reiterate remarks as soon as life quietens down long enough for me to spend the time online again. Lots of washing and ironing going on, MM, thank goodness for the dry weather!!!

Medman
15-03-2013, 00:08
Have just sent long epistle to kingb which - according to the message I received - has probably disappeared into the ether. What is happening to the Forum? If kingb reads this, thanks for the pm and I did reply - honest! Will put it all down again if you didn't receive it. Lots going on here and will reiterate remarks as soon as life quietens down long enough for me to spend the time online again. Lots of washing and ironing going on, MM, thank goodness for the dry weather!!!

Good to know you're still alive and washing! :D

kingbaker
15-03-2013, 00:20
Was worried there for a while........thought I'd've had to wash and dry me own sheets ....Phew!!
close shave there!!
Glad you're ok!! Santi;)

I'm free.... (J Inman)

We don't do free Warbs.............we only offer ''excellent value for money'' :D

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2013, 10:06

ok hun take care see you soon !

kingbaker
15-03-2013, 22:54
ok hun take care see you soon !

Me no get message...so Me presumes it's lost in the system!!:p;);)

Malteser Monkey
16-03-2013, 12:28

Que ?...............

kingbaker
16-03-2013, 13:33
Que ?...............

OK! Miss Monkey, I got a pm from Santi. One what went missing.:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
16-03-2013, 13:56
OK! Miss Monkey, I got a pm from Santi. One what went missing.:cheeky:

Double M and you say you got a pm but it went missing - so you didn't get it then did you :raspberry:

I will put out a search party :doggy::turkey::grufalo::ducky::spaceship::paragli ding:

Santiago
16-03-2013, 17:02

Managed to recover the message and, as it wasn't really private I have copied it in case it disappears again and here it is:

Hi kingb, yes all is fine, thank you, but have been frantically going through a very busy time. In order,

1) We have had a farm inspection - lots of stress on the OH and me, making sure all records are up to date and that everywhere is nice and clean and tidy, (you can lose points for leaving a bucket out in the yard even if it is clean!). If you don't pass you have 28 days to sort out any problem and then they refuse to collect your milk - picture in your mind 50+ cows with their back legs crossed!!!!

2) Annual TB test on all the animals. That involves having them all available to be injected on one day, and then four days later they all have to be inspected to see if they have reacted. Fortunately, ours were all clear!

3) Getting the caravan park ready for the season. Trying to persuade the chap who is tiling the tourer showers that it would be nice if he came every day - and all day - instead of disappearing or not turning up!

4) Waiting for a new caravan, which finally arrived on Tuesday, and then trying to persuade the OH to site it and connect it up. He is, of course, VERY BUSY, but has been persuaded to get it done before the first holidaymakers arrive in two weeks' time.

5) Mowing the grass in the caravan park involving finding the battery charger to charge up the mower battery which has run down during the winter. Our battered old mower always started first time but we now have a shiny new mower which cost twice as much and is half as efficient.

I could go on but am shattered after trying to make a space in the caravan next to the new one, which has all the stuff in it from the old one, and the Calor gas fitter is coming tomorrow to do the annual check on the vans and needs to get to all the appliances to test them - at one point he would have had to climb over a fridge and round a table covered in duvets, etc.

However, I will be back as the Austrian body-builder said in some film or another!! Thanks for asking!!

Oh, my message has now come back on the previously saved messages button so I'll try again. It wouldn't do it yesterday but fingers crossed it may work today!!

And to update you all on today: No sign of the tiler so nothing will be done until next week. The Gas man came and could only do half a job because the OH hadn't left any gas bottles by the new caravan and had gone off with the keys. Anyway, it was hissing down with rain nearly all day so he gave up and left - but will return on Sunday!!!!!!!

The OH was forgiven because the calf which was born last night and seemed okay - died this morning and he was not happy. He was also very wet so that was more clothes to wash.

In addition, my back is playing up - possibly because I was holding up one end of a 36ft caravan on Wednesday - and if I don't keep moving around everything seizes up!!!

The good news is that the diet is working remarkably well and I have lost 4.8kgs - or about 10lbs - so I am well pleased!

That brings you all up-to-date in the life of Santi - the Awesome Tenerifian! (That is if this doesn't escape into the ether!)

I wrote this last night but it disappeared again!!!!!!!

kingbaker
16-03-2013, 18:03
Hi Santi, just to clear up flppin' Monkeys confusion, I wrote the post ....'Me no' .....and
then I got your PM. Monkey's a lovely old girl..........if only she was a bit BRIGHTER.:whistle:

Suej
16-03-2013, 18:13
Hi Santi, just to clear up flppin' Monkeys confusion, I wrote the post ....'Me no' .....and
then I got your PM. Monkey's a lovely old girl..........if only she was a bit BRIGHTER.:whistle:

Glad you said that and not me!!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

kingbaker
16-03-2013, 18:17
There could be crying in the valleys today!! :laugh::laugh::wave:

Suej
16-03-2013, 19:33
There could be crying in the valleys today!! :laugh::laugh::wave:

Nah it will take her at least two days to find the post! you're safe until she does! ....:bite:

kingbaker
16-03-2013, 20:22
Nah it will take her at least two days to find the post! you're safe until she does! ....:bite:

Hi SJ where did you get that smilie? I don't think I've seen it before?:cheeky:

Suej
16-03-2013, 20:32
Hi SJ where did you get that smilie? I don't think I've seen it before?:cheeky:

Main menu KB! typical bloke can't see for looking!:eyebrows:

warbey
16-03-2013, 20:38
Santiago I reckon the Diet added one Pound and all the work and stress took it off. plus some more..

Glad You are in one Piece, We were concerned..

Happy Holidays......

kingbaker
16-03-2013, 20:49
Santiago I reckon the Diet added one Pound and all the work and stress took it off. plus some more..

Glad You are in one Piece, We were concerned..

Happy Holidays......

Is this the WRT? :laugh: (Wine replacement therapy):D:bowdown::bowdown::devil2::stpaddy::chee rs2:

Santiago.

Santiago
16-03-2013, 23:38
Is this the WRT? :laugh: (Wine replacement therapy):D:bowdown::bowdown::devil2::stpaddy::chee rs2:

Santiago.

No, nothing is replaced, but maybe cut down a little!!!

Has anyone heard from cainaries? Should we send out a search party? And now MM appears to be missing as well. In addition, the Forum does the most peculiar things. I tried to say thanks to Suej and kingb just now and I get a silly empty box flash up and my thanks disappears altogether. Has there been an upgrade that has gone wrong?

marbro8
16-03-2013, 23:46

Has anyone heard from cainaries? Should we send out a search party? And now MM appears to be missing as well. In addition, the Forum does the most peculiar things. I tried to say thanks to Suej and kingb just now and I get a silly empty box flash up and my thanks disappears altogether. Has there been an upgrade that has gone wrong?have a read of the IS ANY ONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE FORUM thread santi:wink2:

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 11:14

Has anyone heard from cainaries? Should we send out a search party? And now MM appears to be missing as well. In addition, the Forum does the most peculiar things. I tried to say thanks to Suej and kingb just now and I get a silly empty box flash up and my thanks disappears altogether. Has there been an upgrade that has gone wrong?

Nooo I'm here - all over the place hun

Yes have a look at my "anyone having a porb with forum" like Marbro said it's weird at the mo

cainaries in touch with me - Computer probs at mo and she has visitors but all fine

Wo Wo WoWo (sweet child o'mine)

and what were you saying in the UK weather thread - I was abs brilliant ! I'm gonna go back and get that quote !

Hang fire

here it is...............

You're a genius Monkey ...... an absolute genius!!

From a dry Dublin. Good job it's raining in Inglaterra.......helps hide the tears!!

might even win the wooden spoon (if we're lucky)

Glad you said that and not me!!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

and you can wotchit too Mrs:fryingpan:

kingbaker
17-03-2013, 15:07
Nooo I'm here - all over the place hun

Yes have a look at my "anyone having a porb with forum" like Marbro said it's weird at the mo

cainaries in touch with me - Computer probs at mo and she has visitors but all fine

Wo Wo WoWo (sweet child o'mine)

and what were you saying in the UK weather thread - I was abs brilliant ! I'm gonna go back and get that quote !

Hang fire

here it is...............

You're a genius Monkey ...... an absolute genius!!

From a dry Dublin. Good job it's raining in Inglaterra.......helps hide the tears!!

might even win the wooden spoon (if we're lucky)

and you can wotchit too Mrs:fryingpan:

Was using sarcasm Monkey!!:D:D:D

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 15:16
Was using sarcasm Monkey!!:D:D:D

I know - just gotta watch you don't get carried away and ruin my good name:angel:

kingbaker
17-03-2013, 16:29
I know - just gotta watch you don't get carried away and ruin my good name:angel:

:stpaddy::stpaddy::stpaddy: You have a good name?:whistle::whistle:

Who knew?:D

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 18:47
:stpaddy::stpaddy::stpaddy: You have a good name?:whistle::whistle:

Who knew?:D

Ewe knew:cheeky::respect:

warbey
17-03-2013, 20:35
I think the standard of repartee has affected the Forum

It has certainly affected Me

I think Suej is an Eyelash in front of Double M. The field is trailing well behind, in Tesco's Fridge.! .:hi::hi::jumping:

Nothing happening in Las Palmas.?

kingbaker
17-03-2013, 20:57
I don't follow Warbs!:dontknow::dontknow:

marbro8
17-03-2013, 21:57
Does anybody know if Cainaries has been reported missing?:(

A lot of other member are missing toooooo and I'm beginning to suspect foul play!:devil2:

Anyone got any ideas?:(i bet i know where cainaries is tonight, she will be glued to ITV watching the programme about the queen, i know she is a big fan of HRH;)

Santiago
17-03-2013, 23:21
i bet i know where cainaries is tonight, she will be glued to ITV watching the programme about the queen, i know she is a big fan of HRH;)

If she's glued to the tv she won't be able to see it. She will need to be back some way in order to view - Silly marbro8!!

Medman
18-03-2013, 00:30
If she's glued to the tv she won't be able to see it. She will need to be back some way in order to view - Silly marbro8!!

Could be using a long glue stick ??

Malteser Monkey
18-03-2013, 10:06
I don't follow Warbs!:dontknow::dontknow:

don't worry about Warbey's posts - he likes a drop of the old red stuff :cheeky:

Ohhh Santi what you like:lol:

Santiago
18-03-2013, 23:26
don't worry about Warbey's posts - he likes a drop of the old red stuff :cheeky:

Ohhh Santi what you like:lol:

Jolly odd, really, but I try to be normal when I can!!

:surrender:

Malteser Monkey
19-03-2013, 10:29
Jolly odd, really, but I try to be normal when I can!!

:surrender:

No ! we don't need normal - anything but normal please :D

Santiago
19-03-2013, 23:58
No ! we don't need normal - anything but normal please :D

Oh, okay. I won't even try then! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-250.gif

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2013, 10:55
Oh, okay. I won't even try then! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-250.gif

loving that smiley !

Santiago
20-03-2013, 12:47
loving that smiley !

I'm becoming addicted to them!!!!!!

http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/computer-smileys/coffee_pc.gif (http://www.4smileys.com)

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2013, 13:08
I'm becoming addicted to them!!!!!!

http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/computer-smileys/coffee_pc.gif (http://www.4smileys.com)

it's like the mention @ thing :D

KirstyJay
30-03-2013, 21:00
I've just sent her a text, as I have a number from when we visited La Palma last year...