PDA

View Full Version : Is it hot and stuffy out at night in Tenerife at present?

Chivas Regal
01-07-2011, 07:36
I've noticed the weather channels saying it's still 26 degrees at night in Tenerife and was wondering if it feels very hot when out at night! Obviously it is hot but sometimes it can feel like theres not much air to breath! Is this the case here? Is there much of a breeze at night?
Cheers

9PLUS
01-07-2011, 07:44
Is it hot and stuffy out at night?

Not until you arrived.............................dear

x

Pink shoes
01-07-2011, 11:56
Hello chivas, I have just had a holiday in Tenerife... I found in the early evening it is still hot but a little cooler than the afternoon. I find the temp drops after 9pm and I take a pashmina or cardigan with me if out and about. Guys in cotton shirts.
Down near the seafront there can be a breeze.
Wile sleeping at night we mostly slept on top of the sheet with no covers. Window left open as we had wooden shutters and metal grid.

Sal
01-07-2011, 12:01
I've noticed the weather channels saying it's still 26 degrees at night in Tenerife and was wondering if it feels very hot when out at night! Obviously it is hot but sometimes it can feel like theres not much air to breath! Is this the case here? Is there much of a breeze at night?
Cheers

We returned from Tenerife last Friday. On our last night we slept with patio doors open in the lounge and the bedroom, but also needed a fan going all night by the bed.
Up at 4am for an early flight, we had to turn the fan to full power - and we were still sweating!

Chivas Regal
01-07-2011, 12:37
Not until you arrived.............................dear

x
Mork Calling Orson!!!

dokgolf
01-07-2011, 14:23
Up in Los Gigantes, we just find it pleasantly warm when out at night. That being said, I couldn't last without the aircon in the bedroom.

Jackie
01-07-2011, 20:12
Put it this way, it is still very hot at night up here in the hills and last week I even slept on the balcony because sleeping in or on the bed with the fan on full blast and the balcony doors wide open did absolutely nothing