PDA

View Full Version : Wine tasting fiesta festival in Los Cristianos from July 1st 2011

Debbie_22
01-07-2011, 18:37
Hey all,

I read on Zara´s RedQueen blog this:::

1st July - Los Cristianos Wine Fiesta, Just a one day event this year so don’t miss out on this chance to sample and buy some great local wines. It takes place the old beach side of the tunnel by Casa del Mar from 7 pm to 11 pm. The best of white and red will be on show, you can buy a tasting ticket for €5 and sample several wines before you decide which wine to buy to enjoy at home.

Sounds fun right! This is gonna sound extremely dumb, but where EXACTLY is it please¿?¿?

Debbie:fryingpan:

Zara
01-07-2011, 19:45
Debbie, just seen your PM and replied, and give my very best to your Mum xx

Sal
01-07-2011, 20:12
Hey all,

I read on Zara´s RedQueen blog this:::

1st July - Los Cristianos Wine Fiesta, Just a one day event this year so don’t miss out on this chance to sample and buy some great local wines. It takes place the old beach side of the tunnel by Casa del Mar from 7 pm to 11 pm. The best of white and red will be on show, you can buy a tasting ticket for €5 and sample several wines before you decide which wine to buy to enjoy at home.

Sounds fun right! This is gonna sound extremely dumb, but where EXACTLY is it please¿?¿?

Debbie:fryingpan:

Close to where you get boat trips from Los Cris (not the big ferries) in the big open square at the harbour. Just before the tunnel which takes you to Las Vistas beach.