PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone on commission in Tenerife?

MrHippo
01-07-2011, 20:23
Thanks to luke ramsey he has relieved me with my lower back probs.. thanks

I was told to get an MRI scan to see possible extent of damage..

I have DKV.. and was told, go see a doctor, explain what i need, a MRI scan, get DKV approval, and come back and.. ask our receptionist to book it up with through us..

"we recomend Artrovision to do your MRI scan".. and gave me their card.

Within the same hour, I went to costa adeje clinic, saw a DKV doctor, he signed all the papers without even asking questions and said

we will book this in for you and "we recomend Artrovision to do your MRI scan".. we adivise Actrovision.. and gave me their card.

when i phoned Artrovision.. one of the first thinks they asked was who was the person/company/hospital that had given this number!!

honest.. that was their first questions..

MH

AL JAY
01-07-2011, 20:30
"Hello" Aljaytrovision here, that will be 50 euro thanks :D

MrHippo
01-07-2011, 20:33
i dont mind.. just want to get this sorted.. i been in agony for 5 days.. hopefully sorted for this weekend..

doreen
01-07-2011, 20:34
Yes, unfortunately, the Tenerife world revolves on commission ... by the way, Atrovision are actually cheaper than other places ... but no need to tell them I said that :lol:

KirstyJay
01-07-2011, 21:58
I recommend the Tenerife Forum for all expat and holiday advice and chat... Do I get 5€? :D

slodgedad
01-07-2011, 22:05
I recommend the Tenerife Forum for all expat and holiday advice and chat... Do I get 5€? :D

If that's the case I'm owed at least 2 mortgage payments...:kiss2:

9PLUS
01-07-2011, 22:06
I ask my customers where/how/whom etc

Because i want to know, especially if it's from the website, just curiosity more than anything else

its a subconscious thing

Nobody gets commission from me though

MaxineC
01-07-2011, 22:12

I have DKV.. and was told, go see a doctor, explain what i need, a MRI scan, get DKV approval, and come back and.. ask our receptionist to book it up with through us..

Within the same hour, I went to costa adeje clinic, saw a DKV doctor, he signed all the papers without even asking questions and said

we will book this in for you and "we recomend Artrovision to do your MRI scan".. we adivise Actrovision.. and gave me their card.

when i phoned Artrovision.. one of the first thinks they asked was who was the person/company/hospital that had given this number!!

MH

Go to the Green Hospital... They have an MRI scanner there, no commission, no referrals, just a superb 'All under one roof' service... ;)

I ask my customers where/how/whom etc

Because i what to know, especially if it's from the website just really curiosity more than anything else

its a subconscious thing

Nobody gets commission from me though

So what was that payment you popped into my letterbox, in a plain brown envelope the other day.... ??? :D

Sylla
02-07-2011, 13:16
Go to the Green Hospital... They have an MRI scanner there, no commission, no referrals, just a superb 'All under one roof' service... ;)

So what was that payment you popped into my letterbox, in a plain brown envelope the other day.... ??? :D

:D:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Cruise
02-07-2011, 13:30
I think it is called Retrovision, where the Noctua Club was, just down the path from there....with DKV charged 0E.... Hope you get it sorted.....All the best.

tonypub
02-07-2011, 13:35
500e my back scan cost at astrovision:cry:

Suej
02-07-2011, 13:57

MH

Yep! 10% is the norm!:)