PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Peking Palace, Torviscas, Tenerife

caroll72
02-07-2011, 11:58
We used to eat at this chinese buffet on a regular basis, it was always busy & we couldn't fault the food there.

Last saturday night was the first time that we'd been for a few months and we noticed it was quieter than we'd ever seen it.

2 days after eating there, 3 of us, out of our group of 5 became ill.
The 3 of us that were ill had all eaten the crispy duck, the other 2 hadn't.

Although we have no proof that the restaurant was to blame, and i'm not pointing the finger, but when you analyse what everyone had eaten, it's possible that the duck had caused the food poisoning.

Has anyone else had any problems with this restaurant recently and stopped going there, or was it just coincidence that it was almost empty?

tmfkahs
02-07-2011, 18:08
We used to eat at this chinese buffet on a regular basis, it was always busy & we couldn't fault the food there.

Last saturday night was the first time that we'd been for a few months and we noticed it was quieter than we'd ever seen it.

2 days after eating there, 3 of us, out of our group of 5 became ill.
The 3 of us that were ill had all eaten the crispy duck, the other 2 hadn't.

Although we have no proof that the restaurant was to blame, and i'm not pointing the finger, but when you analyse what everyone had eaten, it's possible that the duck had caused the food poisoning.

Has anyone else had any problems with this restaurant recently and stopped going there, or was it just coincidence that it was almost empty?

Our favourite Chinese Buffet.

We were there on Wednesday, very busy, had the crispy duck, excellent, as usual.

caroll72
02-07-2011, 18:13
Our favourite Chinese Buffet.

We were there on Wednesday, very busy, had the crispy duck, excellent, as usual.

Maybe we just picked the wrong night then ;)

imablue
02-07-2011, 22:44
sorry but its a no go for us ...never again..i normally report good posts about places ..won,t on this place