PDA

View Full Version : What's the name of the Restaurant in Guargacho with the Topiary Sheep outside?

Ian_N
02-07-2011, 21:07
Does anybody know the name of the restaurant on the Chafiras to Guargacho road that has the big topiary sheep sculpture outside it. Thinking of giving it a try but nobody seems to know it's name so I cant look up a review. Have looked on Google street view but can't see a name for it, just signs pointing to "restaurant".

Thanks,

Ian

dede
02-07-2011, 21:23
Hi its called El Cordero -restaurant

If you like meat then this is the place for you, we went on thursday evening and it was really good, everything is cooked on the BBQ and you get absolutley loads of meat and very reasonably priced. always a good sign when you see the spanish eating somewhere and they seem to love this place, its always busy and well worth a visit..

Ian_N
02-07-2011, 21:26
Thanks Dede, do you know their opening hours ? Was thinking of giving it a go tomorrow afternoon.

Ian

dede
02-07-2011, 21:30
If you go tomorrow be prepared for a wait as it will be chocker for sure, i think its open from 12 midday till late, but its very popular on a sunday with the spanish and you may have trouble parking, still worth going though.

Ian_N
02-07-2011, 21:47
"Chocker" love that word, takes me back to when times were good ! Will give it a go ann report back......just going to check if there is a review thread for it on this forum.

granitecityred
02-07-2011, 22:06
If you go on a Sunday they do a really good Meat Paella

tracey
03-07-2011, 14:54
It is always packed and smell lovely when you go past (reminds me of back home in Malaga).
Cant wait to try it

Kande
03-07-2011, 20:44
I and my OH would like to try it but I dont eat meat, do you know if they serve fish or any veggie dishes??

atlantico
03-07-2011, 21:45
if you have a three course meal, you'll get lamb for starters, lamb for mains . . . . . . . and lamb for deserts !!!