PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen anyone bare all?

Zara
03-07-2011, 10:47
Margaretta has written an article for my blog, To Bare or Not to Bare (http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/to-bare-or-not-to-bare-that-is-the-question/) which as well as finding amusing made me think, how many people who use the little beach by the Arona Gran ever see anyone if the 'buff' I go there most days in hope, but so far have been unlucky. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Thank you Margaretta

doreen
03-07-2011, 10:54
Margaretta has written an article for my blog, To Bare or Not to Bare (http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/to-bare-or-not-to-bare-that-is-the-question/) which as well as finding amusing made me think, how many people who use the little beach by the Arona Gran ever see anyone if the 'buff' I go there most days in hope, but so far have been unlucky. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Thank you Margaretta

Wonderful article :) - love this quote The fact is, Swedes do not have a hang-up about nudity or sex. There is a famous saying that ‘Sex for the Swede is an exercise, not an entertainment.’

junglejim
03-07-2011, 10:56
Last month, an elderly couple on beach in front of Rui Palace just at Barranco Torres, Adeje-Unfortunately I didnīt have a steam iron for the wrinkles !

doreen
03-07-2011, 10:58
Last month, an elderly couple on beach in front of Rui Palace just at Barranco Torres, Adeje-Unfortunately I didnīt have a steam iron for the wrinkles !

You've just reminded me of a great post by YG last year of a rather mature lady in Los Geranios - wait till we are merged back with the old forum and I will search it out :lol:

dokgolf
03-07-2011, 11:27
Common enough sight on some beaches in Fuerteventura. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all!

Pooh
03-07-2011, 11:42
Wonderful article :) - love this quote The fact is, Swedes do not have a hang-up about nudity or sex. There is a famous saying that ‘Sex for the Swede is an exercise, not an entertainment.’

Not sure if that's entirely true, but compared to Brits we're possibly more relaxed about it... But much of the myths about Swedes and sex comes from a couple of movies produces in the 60's, where some things were considered scandalous at the time.

dede
03-07-2011, 11:46
seen loads on la tajita beach when i lived in el medano, very popular nudist beach....i call it mushroom farm :)

dokgolf
03-07-2011, 11:47

I definitely need to get more exercise, after all,who am I to contradict medical advice??:eyebrows: