PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2-bed apartment wanted in Tenerife. 9th July - 21st September, 2011

Oleg
03-07-2011, 18:41
Hi! I am photographer (32 y.o.) from Russia, going to Tenerife for a second time, to shoot for a future book and just some stock photos.

Looking for a place to stay, 2.5 months starting from 9 of july 2011. 2 bedrooms + kitchen, or maybe big lounge/kitchen + one bedroom... Balcony is a must, and we would like some ocean view. Any place of island, except Las Americas and places with such loud neighbourhood. South/nord does not matter. Ocean closeness is not so important, 10-15 minutes drive to the beach is OK. I am married, and reliable tenant.

Please PM me please add some pics

Pets@Home
03-07-2011, 23:02
Hi! I am photographer (32 y.o.) from Russia, going to Tenerife for a second time, to shoot for a future book and just some stock photos.

Looking for a place to stay, 2.5 months starting from 9 of july 2011. 2 bedrooms + kitchen, or maybe big lounge/kitchen + one bedroom... Balcony is a must, and we would like some ocean view. Any place of island, except Las Americas and places with such loud neighbourhood. South/nord does not matter. Ocean closeness is not so important, 10-15 minutes drive to the beach is OK. I am married, and reliable tenant.

Please PM me please add some pics

Hi have sent u p/m