PDA

View Full Version : Photography New photography club in Costa del Silencio, Tenerife

tenerife toggers
03-07-2011, 23:13
If any of the members of the forum is interested in photography, we have set up a club in costa del silencio called Tenerife Toggers¨we meet every moday night to show off our weekly projects at Our Place bar at 6pm ,plus we have general monthly meeting on the first Monday of the month at 6pm at the Albatross bar both in Silencio.
we set weekly and monthly projects,plus we give tips and advice on handling you cameras, our objective is to get every one off their automatic button and on to manual settings and to take better pics.
cheers
Tenerife Toggers

atlantico
04-07-2011, 10:45
not into taking photos, but may pop along to view some of yours, I take it that its not a 'closed shop' and 'viewers' are welcome ?

tenerife toggers
04-07-2011, 15:56
not into taking photos, but may pop along to view some of yours, I take it that its not a 'closed shop' and 'viewers' are welcome ?

nope more than welcome to come view our projects, best is at Our Place next week because we can put our pics up onto the big tv screens
cheers

Pink shoes
04-07-2011, 18:17
Hiya, wile on my holiday(June) in LC I wanted to go on a "Photography Tour"

Anyone know about this www.wix.com/todofoto/tenerife it was 40 e adult 20 e child

Oh got reception to phone and book - they said they were not doing the tours at the moment.

Harmonicaman
04-07-2011, 18:44
Hiya, wile on my holiday(June) in LC I wanted to go on a "Photography Tour"

Anyone know about this www.wix.com/todofoto/tenerife (http://www.wix.com/todofoto/tenerife) it was 40 e adult 20 e child

Oh got reception to phone and book - they said they were not doing the tours at the moment.

Just had a wee look at the website. It's a bit too expensive for my pocket to charge a 3 year old child €20 for the tour, he'd probably chew the camera. Lovely photos though. ( The ones on the slideshow).:)

Emma
17-12-2013, 20:28
Hello! Is this still going on? I am interested in the photo club.

lynnangela
18-12-2013, 01:07
I want to join too!!! any info would be gratefully received

Jollypolly
18-12-2013, 11:04
I want to join too!!! any info would be gratefully received

I am interested too, fingers crossed its still in existance.

lynnangela
18-12-2013, 15:17
ok so that's 3 of us that are interested in joining a photography club, jollypolly and Emma, what are your preferred locations? im on Golf del sur, so anywhere between El Medano and PDLA would suit me. Anyone else interested?

Jollypolly
18-12-2013, 15:29
ok so that's 3 of us that are interested in joining a photography club, jollypolly and Emma, what are your preferred locations? im on Golf del sur, so anywhere between El Medano and PDLA would suit me. Anyone else interested?

Im in Callao Salvaje so anywhere between Callao and Los Cristianos would suit me.

lynnangela
18-12-2013, 17:14
great so shall we arrange a meet up in January sometime to have a chat about getting some sort of photography club off the ground? Ill have a scout round for a suitable venue. Anyone else want to join us?

Jollypolly
18-12-2013, 17:23
great so shall we arrange a meet up in January sometime to have a chat about getting some sort of photography club off the ground? Ill have a scout round for a suitable venue. Anyone else want to join us?

yes, fine by me, not available Tuesdays.

lynnangela
18-12-2013, 19:31
ok np, Ill post a suitable date and venue for January, but I probably wont post until early jan as Im off to uk for a few days

Emma
19-12-2013, 10:48
I live in Los Cristianos so anywhere in the south would be great. I have an ideea. There is a website www.meetup.com and we can make a group there and see who else would like to join.

Saminim
19-12-2013, 11:02
Hello, I would like to join as well :+) should we create the meetup page already? and Post the link to the forum?

Emma
19-12-2013, 11:12
Let s do it! this way people will have time to see the group on the meetup page and as well in the forum.

lynnangela
19-12-2013, 13:26
Good idea with meet up page, could one of you set that up? I'm currently on my way to uk for a few days, actually in the air as I type ! When I get back I'll look for a venue in Los cris

lynnangela
06-01-2014, 19:49
I think I have found a suitable venue for an initial get together in Los Cris, just need to know who is likely to come along and whether you prefer day or evening

Jollypolly
06-01-2014, 22:14
I think I have found a suitable venue for an initial get together in Los Cris, just need to know who is likely to come along and whether you prefer day or evening

I prefer a day meeting, but happy to go with the
majority.

Emma
15-01-2014, 20:27
Hello guys! New news on the meeting?

Jollypolly
15-01-2014, 21:33
Hello guys! New news on the meeting?

just waiting to hear details of when and where the first meeting is to be held.

Emma
15-01-2014, 21:44
how many are we?

Jollypolly
15-01-2014, 22:19
how many are we?

dont know, just said I was interested havent heard anything else. Just waiting for
further info.

lynnangela
16-01-2014, 12:30
Hi all, I will send you a pm in any case, but how about next Wednesday at 3pm at the Fountain Bar in Los Cris? Let me know if you can or cannot make this meeting, if an evening is easier for everyone then we can change it to evening.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

how many are we?

I think there are 3 or 4 interested in joining.

Emma
16-01-2014, 12:41
I am in! See you Wednesday!

Jollypolly
16-01-2014, 13:06
I am in! See you Wednesday!

count me in too.......where is the Fountain Bar?

lynnangela
16-01-2014, 17:16
If you go down to the seafront in Los Cris, approx. midway between Subway and Burger King is the Fontana courtyard
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/zabydecolicious/0clocks/fontana_zps55caea34.jpg (http://s997.photobucket.com/user/zabydecolicious/media/0clocks/fontana_zps55caea34.jpg.html)

Go through the archway and the Fountain Bar is up the steps and on the right, its pretty much next door to Blue Luna and the Roasthouse. There seems to plenty if seating inside and out and it doesn't seem too noisy (in the day anyway!) so we should be able to chat easily. I will try to get one of the outside tables unless its in bright sunshine but we can move inside in any case. Bring some pictures along with you if you can so we can all see what sort you things you like to do. I can bring my laptop so if you to put some pictures on a memory stick then we can view them on my screen, if you don't want to drag your own stuff along.

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/zabydecolicious/0clocks/fountainbar_zps252173e3.jpg (http://s997.photobucket.com/user/zabydecolicious/media/0clocks/fountainbar_zps252173e3.jpg.html)

Anyone is welcome to come along if you fancy it!

Ken Stockdale
15-05-2015, 20:13
Did this club ever get off the ground?