PDA

View Full Version : Why are a lot of posts being moved?

Balcony
04-07-2011, 19:33
Is it me, or do i see a lot more posts being moved to different categories?

It's just off the top of my head, but am I wrong is seeing categories that are not easily found on the Forum page, for instance one of my posts moved to Health, but if I go through the main and sub-categories I can't see a Health category. Please tell me if I missed it.

slodgedad
04-07-2011, 19:48
Early days yet. Posts and threads are being moved to sub categories and links in appropriate sub categories at the moment as none of the individual sub Forums are big enough yet for SEO purpose.

Everything is being sorted behind the scenes and it won't be long, at this rate, before we have all our old sub forums back

MrsTT
04-07-2011, 22:58
If you look in the Living & Working forum you will see a box at the top which says select prefix. Then click on Show Threads. If you do that it will sort out the threads you are interested in. It saves you hunting through all the other threads to find the information you want.

mike in chayofa
05-07-2011, 11:21
Is it me, or do i see a lot more posts being moved to different categories?

It's just off the top of my head, but am I wrong is seeing categories that are not easily found on the Forum page, for instance one of my posts moved to Health, but if I go through the main and sub-categories I can't see a Health category. Please tell me if I missed it.

... and this one is being moved too :D

It has nothing to to with 'General Tenerife Chat' :lol:

Balcony
05-07-2011, 14:19
Aaaauuuggghhh!!!:fryingpan:

... and this one is being moved too :D

It has nothing to to with 'General Tenerife Chat' :lol:

Andrzej
06-07-2011, 00:02
Aaaauuuggghhh!!!:fryingpan:

HEY! You are meant to be Cool as Your profile dictates
!