PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ: Before posting a 'FOR SALE' thread

slodgedad
04-07-2011, 20:17
It is not permitted to post a FOR SALE Thread on the Tenerife Forum until you have achieved 10 posts.

This is to ensure that this section is used as a service to members who use the Forum and to stop us being inundated with For Sale threads from people who are not interested in being a contributing member.

Thank you.

tonypub
05-07-2011, 09:22
:jumping:......we are not ebay

Ecky Thump
05-07-2011, 10:16
:jumping:......we are not ebay

Well stop asking about gas bottles that are for sale!:whistle::lol:

canarygetaway
30-07-2011, 08:32
I have been a member for years, not my fault the site went off, do we still have to go throught the same process as when we first joined ?

slodgedad
30-07-2011, 10:32
Returning members are exempt from the rule although some who return have changed their user name so the detector picks them up as newbies.

This won't be a problem for much longer as the 2 databases will soon be merged

TenerifeTeddy
30-07-2011, 11:15
I have been a member for years, not my fault the site went off, do we still have to go throught the same process as when we first joined ?

Just to amplify what Slodgedad has said. If you were a member of the old forum, and an advertising post gets unapproved because you have insufficient posts on the new forum, simply reply to the PM you recieve with details of your old username, when you joined, and approx how many posts you made previously, once verified the advert will be approved.
Simples :)