PDA

View Full Version : I just fell over my own feet! I'm so clumsy...

YOUNG GOLFER
05-07-2011, 18:03
Cant believe I just tripped over my own feet and fell over in the street in the middle of Torviscas.
Does anyone else do clumsy things like this or is it just me?

Goforgold
05-07-2011, 18:05
Cant believe I just tripped over my own feet and fell over in the street in the middle of Torviscas.

Have you grazed your knees? :)

howard thornton
05-07-2011, 18:06

yes its nice to have a trip out now and again.

Suej
05-07-2011, 18:06

LOL! My OH is exactly the same heīs more into bashing his shins and toes...heīs size 8 shoe but the way he is I would say heīs wearing size 13īs!!!:D

YOUNG GOLFER
05-07-2011, 18:10
I didnt hurt myself - just embarassed! laughed about it later - the poor old lady I landed on didnīt though ???

onelegnofeet
05-07-2011, 18:17
Cant believe I just tripped over my own feet

LOL! My OH is exactly the same heīs more into bashing his shins and toes...:D

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Suej
05-07-2011, 18:22
I didnt hurt myself - just embarassed! laughed about it later - the poor old lady I landed on didnīt though ???

Thatīs made me laugh even more YG!!! Reminds me when I tripped getting on an escalator in very high heeled shoes to save myself I grabbed the manīs coat a couple of steps in front on me, I heard a rip but he was so embarrassed he didnīt notice I had torn his coat! I nearly yanked it clean off his shoulders!.:o:o:o

CIM
05-07-2011, 18:37
What a div!
Hope you werent with clients on a way to a viewing!

caroletenerife
05-07-2011, 18:39

Who was it, Gill or Trish, you will have made their day, a young(ish) man falling at their feet

dokgolf
05-07-2011, 18:44

Hate when that happens, you feel like an idiot;)

mike in chayofa
05-07-2011, 18:44
.....Hope you werent with clients on a way to a viewing!

I did that once :lol: I was doing viewings with forum member Mabeline and fell flat on my face. Broken glasses, cut eye, torn trousers ..... and the biggest dent in my ego ever :eek::ashamed:

VideoMem
05-07-2011, 18:45
:sailor2:Its best not to drink until the sun is over the "Yard Arm":sailor2:

Suej
05-07-2011, 18:48
Why is it we always turn round and curse the offending pavement that made us trip up in the first place!:eyebrows:

dokgolf
05-07-2011, 18:49
I did that once :lol: I was doing viewings with forum member Mabeline and fell flat on my face. Broken glasses, cut eye, torn trousers ..... and the biggest dent in my ego ever :eek::ashamed:

If you made the sale, it would have been worth it!

btw, how's the leg?

AL JAY
05-07-2011, 18:49
I done it once walking back to the apartment carrying a Chinese takeaway,i actually tripped over the chain that they have between low posts, I ended up wearing the Curry instead of eating it.:mad::mad::ashamed::surrender:

Suej
05-07-2011, 19:11
I done it once walking back to the apartment carrying a Chinese takeaway,i actually tripped over the chain that they have between low posts, I ended up wearing the Curry instead of eating it.:mad::mad::ashamed::surrender:

LOL!!! Bet you smelt nice!:crylaughing:

reggie
05-07-2011, 19:32
Clumsy C--t :crylaughing:

Added after 23 minutes:

Clumsy C--t :crylaughing:

I like it when you trip, but dont go down, you set off running, and you just know whats comming, your legs just cant catch your body - BANG, then you go down, :cry:

YOUNG GOLFER
05-07-2011, 19:57
WELL WELL WELL just finishing for the day and noticed i have put up yet another thread.....wow this must be magic.....

Anyone like to guess which one of my mates wrote this one?

reggie
05-07-2011, 20:03
WELL WELL WELL just finishing for the day and noticed i have put up yet another thread.....wow this must be magic.....

Anyone like to guess which one of my mates wrote this one?

Doe's it begin with C ?

sundownersvince
05-07-2011, 20:06
[QUOTE=reggie;53480]Clumsy C--t :crylaughing:

Thought I was the only Count on here.

howard thornton
05-07-2011, 20:07

Anyone like to guess which one of my mates wrote this one? abracadabra.whats this,its one of reggies rabbits

Tom & Sharon
05-07-2011, 20:35
Doe's it begin with C ?

And end's in M:crylaughing:

Tom

Pink shoes
05-07-2011, 20:39
Aw YG it puts a smile on :).
Did you have a nice day. Well as nice as could be working....

YOUNG GOLFER
05-07-2011, 20:46
Aw YG it puts a smile on :).
Did you have a nice day. Well as nice as could be working....

Yes had a good day thank you ...:):)

dede
05-07-2011, 20:49
Why dont you change your password?????

with cheese
05-07-2011, 21:08
P188ed not good that time of day. Probably one of the notorious camera shop owners, been on here as a guest. He then laid in wait with his leg out.

Malteser Monkey
05-07-2011, 21:18
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE...........you know you love me oneleg. What the friggin ell has happened to the dungeon anyone been down there recently. I'm due a trip ...............s//t another pun

karinagal
05-07-2011, 22:16
On day one of a charity motorcycle ride (Amazon Heart) I rode my bike round from the back of the hotel to the front to be ready to head off... pulled into a parking space and my new boots had gotten wedged onto the footpeg so I couldn't put my foot down..... ended up going a_se over tit....

reggie
05-07-2011, 22:24
On day one of a charity motorcycle ride (Amazon Heart) I rode my bike round from the back of the hotel to the front to be ready to head off... pulled into a parking space and my new boots had gotten wedged onto the footpeg so I couldn't put my foot down..... ended up going a_se over tit....

Did you hurt yourself Karina, i once decided to get clip ons for my push bike' did the same thing, ouch, pride not pain, hope your ok, X

MaxineC
05-07-2011, 22:30
I'm a walking accident waiting to happen...

The other week, in a busy welcome meeting, I stood up to do my bit and somehow managed to take out a table, 3 chairs then land on a poor bloke who was red raw with sunburn... Felt a complete goon, but the bloke bought loads of products off me after! :D

with cheese
05-07-2011, 22:32
I'm a walking accident waiting to happen...

The other week, in a busy welcome meeting, I stood up to do my bit and somehow managed to take out a table, 3 chairs then land on a poor bloke who was red raw with sunburn... Felt a complete goon, but the bloke bought loads of products off me after! :D
Hope you didn't spill the bloody brandy

karinagal
05-07-2011, 22:38
Did you hurt yourself Karina, i once decided to get clip ons for my push bike' did the same thing, ouch, pride not pain, hope your ok, X

Aw Reggie, you're so sweet - all that was harmed was my pride! Although the ride leaders had to come and lift the blessed Harley off me as I was pinned under it calling for "He-elp"! like Penelope Pitstop in whacky races! :ashamed: Unfortunately, it seriously dented my confidence and as a result I could not eat anything during the day for around the first 4 days. Once we've arrived at that day's destination, I was fine. I lost over half a stone that week!! :whistle:

MaxineC
05-07-2011, 22:53

Pffft, I'm not that clumsy..... ;)

onelegnofeet
05-07-2011, 23:16

Cant Spill........what youve already drunk !!!!:drinking::drinking:

with cheese
05-07-2011, 23:41
Can't Drunk when you already ...................sod it bed time

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 00:20

Apparently i'm wrong ..........MC says she just wee'd a little ,does that count as spillage ??:eyebrows:???

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 00:49
Apparently i'm wrong ..........MC says she just wee'd a little ,does that count as spillage ??:eyebrows:???

Please leave my incontinence out of this.... :whistle: :D

with cheese
06-07-2011, 07:12
I don't think you are incompetent my dear, p1ss head yeah, but as its good Brandy I can accept.

reggie
06-07-2011, 10:40
Oh dear, Nowt worse than loose flaps, :crazy:

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 18:36
Oh dear, Nowt worse than loose flaps, :crazy:

Hahahaha, that made me wee again... *Memo to self - must start doing pelvic floor exercises again!*

reggie
06-07-2011, 19:09
Hahahaha, that made me wee again... *Memo to self - must start doing pelvic floor exercises again!*

I could help with those max, but your not going on top, i dont do golden rain,not for anybody,

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 19:11
I could help with those max, but your not going on top, i dont do golden rain,not for anybody,

Golden shower, Reggie, not rain... ;)

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 19:30
- must start doing pelvic floor exercises again!*

Can i watch ??..........i could pay you a TENNA .....LADY !!!

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 19:35
Can i watch ??..........i could pay you a TENNA .....LADY !!!

Very clever OL.... But my site costs $29.99 to join, so you need to STUMP up a bit more! :whistle:

reggie
06-07-2011, 19:41
Golden shower, Reggie, not rain... ;)

Not in yorkshire, its always pi--ing down, its sad getting old, men can shake it, squeez it, wring it out, and as soon as you put it away, little damp patch, I tend to tie a knot in it, its the only way,

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 19:45
Not in yorkshire, its always pi--ing down, its sad getting old, men can shake it, squeez it, wring it out, and as soon as you put it away, little damp patch, I tend to tie a knot in it, its the only way,

Dear oh dear.... stick a waterproof plaster on the end of it! :D

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 20:02
Dear oh dear.... stick a waterproof plaster on the end of it! :D

And put it in a sling !!!

YOUNG GOLFER
06-07-2011, 20:03
And put it in a sling !!!

What site is that Max.............

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 20:06

As if your not a fully paid up member already !!!!

YOUNG GOLFER
06-07-2011, 20:11
As if your not a fully paid up member already !!!!

Well you never know could be.....but has to be NO blokes or Donkeys...

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 20:13

WHY ?......................i have never seen a Donkey fall over its own feet !!!

reggie
06-07-2011, 20:16

Its , i got offered €50 in a gay bar, starts at 11pm channel 93 freeview, on channel 96 its will you move my furniture, and i will b--w you, some editting for younger viewers who know what you said really, but it makes the modderators feel important, and loved by the new owners,

slodgedad
06-07-2011, 20:21
Its , i got offered €50 in a gay bar, starts at 11pm channel 93 freeview, on channel 96 its will you move my furniture, and i will b--w you, some editting for younger viewers who know what you said really, but it makes the modderators feel important, and loved by the new owners,

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Obviously you don't read the Forum posts other than those you can troll

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 20:26

I'll pm you if you're serious... Don't want to be accused of promoting myself! :eyebrows:

Definitely NO blokes or animals... I may be a bit weird, but not that bloody weird! (animals, not men!)

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 20:46
I'll pm you if you're serious... )

PLEASE ...........let me know if he does ??? in fact no ,i shall just make it up !!!:whip::love::smack::smack::nurse2::romeo:

:ducky::ducky:BTW ........walk like this you wont trip over !!!

reggie
06-07-2011, 20:49

I read most of the posts, and put some on that i think wont dissapear, because it dosent appeal to you or GB, keep trimming it up and there wont be a forum, Everybody talks about how bad this is compared to the old one,

slodgedad
06-07-2011, 20:58
I, for one, can see no difference, apart from the lost information (hopefully to be retrieved)

The same mods are in place and as far as the ownership is concerned there is now no owner.

As has been quoted; the Forum is to become a cooperative, non profit making organisation for the benefit of the members.

Obviously all this has passed you by in your hope of scuppering a venture who's first month has proved to be record breaking in terms of Fora in these parts.

(Personal opinion. Nothing to do with my mod status)

pablo1
06-07-2011, 21:00
I read most of the posts, and put some on that i think wont dissapear, because it dosent appeal to you or GB, keep trimming it up and there wont be a forum, Everybody talks about how bad this is compared to the old one,

Who do you mean by everybody reggie ?
Just curious.....

reggie
06-07-2011, 22:17
Who do you mean by everybody reggie ?
Just curious.....

Nobody you know, thats for sure, play with somebody else,

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 22:28

Then it's not everybody, is it.... :raspberry2:

pablo1
06-07-2011, 22:36

Ha Ha! ok reggie. :-)

with cheese
06-07-2011, 23:08

Oh that is what a Troll is Babe Magnet with deep pockets and a good sense of humour.:idea:

Added after 3 minutes:

You be careful young man someone will secretly bar you for a couple of days.

Wouldn't be Pablo you need points.

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 23:12
Oh that is what a Troll is Babe Magnet with deep pockets and a good sense of humour.:idea:

I thought it was a funny looking little thing, with lots of hair and lived under bridges.... :confused:

with cheese
06-07-2011, 23:15
No that is Wayne Rooney.

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 23:22
No that is Wayne Rooney.

Watch you.... anyway you're wrong, Shrek lives in the swamps! :raspberry2: