PDA

View Full Version : Are there any car and general auctions in south Tenerife?

mossy
05-07-2011, 18:47
are there any car auctions in the south and can you trust buying from them?and also general auctions are interesting,i've read somewhere there is a one in las chafiras.Thanks

wedding celebrant
08-07-2011, 06:53
Hi MOssy,

ive just found a car auction web site www.tenerifecarauction.com

i would deffinaly buy from them as they have a whole section on there, on the fact that ALL car put up for sale are first checked at traffico to see if there are any outstanding debts/fines ETC, the only reason why i haven so far is the fact that they dont have what im looking for

but try that one , i hope this helps xx

mossy
08-07-2011, 08:17
Thanks,it does look like a professional site,i'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before.

williethetim
08-07-2011, 09:04
Dont think its that old..

mossy
08-07-2011, 10:00
Dont think its that old..

I think you might be right,i hope there'll be more cars on offer by the time i get my nie sometime in sep.

wedding celebrant
08-07-2011, 10:53
Thanks,it does look like a professional site,i'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before.

Hi Mossy, i think its a fairly new company, thats why there isnt alot of cars on there yet, but with that many for sale in Tenerife i think it will catch on and ive seen it advertised so its only a matter of time i think

mossy
08-07-2011, 12:07
On second thought i've just read their terms and conditions and i don't like this bit regarding their commission
1.1.3 Once an agreement has been established via the TCA vehicle auction or TCA's customer centre, the buyer and seller must pay TCA the fees applicable at the time the agreement was made. This obligation applies whether or not the parties complete the sale, and regardless of the cause.
TCA commission fees The TCA online broker fee is fixed at 299 Euros for all 4 wheel vehicles. The TCA online broker fee for ALL Motorbikes is fixed at 199 Euros, all fees exclude 5% IGIC and are NONE negotiable. All fees are to be paid immediately on confirmation of sale through our paypal facility. No buyer or seller information will be released until the TCA fees have been paid in full. Failure to to pay the fees within 3 days of sale or purchase, will result in legal proceedings. Cash is also accepted, and payments can be made at our head office located in Amarilla Golf. Office hours are open every day from 9am until 6pm. 27 palm ridge, call bejeque, amarilla golf, San Miguel de abona, Tenerife south 38689

wedding celebrant
08-07-2011, 13:18
well i never went as far as reading the terms and conditions i was just looking at the money that i could be potentially spending being a girl and all!!

mossy
08-07-2011, 14:14
Can't blame you,on the face of it,it looked good but it'll only work for high value vehicles imo.

Alba
31-01-2012, 09:09
I have just bid or a car on this website too and and was the only one that bid and there was no reserve and watched it until the last minute so thought I must have the car and then I telephoned the webmaster Michael Master I think his name is and he told me that yeah all went ok, but they dont have to sell me the car, Im like what!! There was no reserve so surely they do, and then when I went to go back on the site and log in he's only gone and blocked me from the site, so think this probably is some kind of scam, would like to know i anyone has actually bought a car on this site or any information would help, thanks

Vortex Wake
31-01-2012, 12:22
I have just bid or a car on this website too and and was the only one that bid and there was no reserve and watched it until the last minute so thought I must have the car and then I telephoned the webmaster Michael Master I think his name is and he told me that yeah all went ok, but they dont have to sell me the car, Im like what!! There was no reserve so surely they do, and then when I went to go back on the site and log in he's only gone and blocked me from the site, so think this probably is some kind of scam, would like to know i anyone has actually bought a car on this site or any information would help, thanks

Isn't Michael a member of this forum?

mossy
31-01-2012, 14:31
You'll have to wait and see if you get billed for the commission as per my previous post regarding terms and conditions :goodluck: