PDA

View Full Version : Man with a van needed for a furniture donation to Charity.

Cat Woman
06-07-2011, 19:07
Hi,
Furniture from a Villa has been donated to Cats Welfare www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com
We are going to put it through the Auction in Chafiras to raise money for the Charity.
The more money we raise the more cats we can have neutered.
Does anyone have a van we could borrow on Friday 8th or a man with a van?
Thanks,
Sharon.:)

MaxineC
06-07-2011, 19:09
ANDYYYYYYYYY, can you fit this into your busy schedule...??? I'll even be your assistant if you ask me nicely... :D

Cat Woman
07-07-2011, 14:57
Ok, so maybe its a bit short notice.
Is anyone available with a van for any day next week except Thursday? at your convenience.
We can put all the furniture through the auction on Saturday 16th.
Thanks,
Sharon. :)

Cat Woman
08-07-2011, 14:39
Could someone please recommend a company that hires out vans thats not too expensive? Theres quite a lot of furniture, its a large Villa and they have very kindly donated the contents to Cats Welfare.
It should be a good Auction next week!:banana:
Thanks.
Sharon. :)

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 14:41
PM Andy and ask what he can do it for... he has a soft spot for the animal charities, so if he can do it, I'm sure he'd help...

Suej
08-07-2011, 14:51
[QUOTE=Cat Woman;55629]Could someone please recommend a company that hires out vans thats not too expensive? Theres quite a lot of furniture, its a large Villa and they have very kindly donated the contents to Cats Welfare.
It should be a good Auction next week!:banana:
Thanks.
Sharon. :)[/QUOTE

There must be someone out there with a van that came help! by the time you pay out to hire one the proceeds from the Auction won´t be worth getting. I can only suggest you PM Andy on the other Forum as he doesn´t seem to be on this one recently Sharon.:(

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 14:53
I'll ask him on facebook.... be right back!

Ok, he's working at the moment, but message waiting for him.... ;)

Suej
08-07-2011, 14:56
If Max uses her power of persuasion anything can happen...watch this space! Thanks Max!;)

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 14:57
If Max uses her power of persuasion anything can happen...watch this space! Thanks Max!;)

Hahahaha, thanks Sue ;)

Cat Woman
08-07-2011, 20:04
Thanks Sue & Maxine for all your help. We are sorted now, someone on the market has offered to let us use their van.:)

Suej
08-07-2011, 20:13
Good luck with the move! hope you get loadsa money!!!!:jumping: